PDA

View Full Version : Gonna try my luck with this.

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Ok
HI.

So I've played many online games in my day and have been a part of countless forums, which inevitably I get bored of within months, either because the game was to much for my comp to handle, or because the people were boring and predictable,

But I wanted to try my luck at something new (=

A game that I can access at anytime, forums I can access at anytime, Its new, I like new (=

I'm pretty friendly and usually active in forums and such.

I started PL a few weeks ago and hoping to meet many members and perhaps join a Guild later (=

So Hi.

*patiently waits for everyone to say hi so they can get their post count up*

Rebel
01-16-2011, 03:07 PM
the people were boring and predictable

I sir, am the most unpredictable person on the most unpredictable forums. But then of course, the entire world is as unpredictable as myself and these forums. I would like your opinion on the matter.

yesIManoob
01-16-2011, 03:10 PM
I am very unpredictable as well. I hate noobs. Don't ever friend me. If you ever join my game I will boot unless you paid. And welcome to the game, I would be happy to help you.

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 03:11 PM
I sir, am the most unpredictable person on the most unpredictable forums. But then of course, the entire world is as unpredictable as myself and these forums. I would like your opinion on the matter.

I find this quite unpredictable....

Conradin
01-16-2011, 03:22 PM
lotz dont let these gooons thro u off. If you want help- talk to Arterra, ME, Royce, Dawninfinity,jespo/lonecub, or mystical dream. I probably have forgotten someone.... anyways welcom to the forums- pm me if u need help or add Conradin or Riseabove in game.

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 03:26 PM
lotz dont let these gooons thro u off. If you want help- talk to Arterra, ME, Royce, Dawninfinity,jespo/lonecub, or mystical dream. I probably have forgotten someone.... anyways welcom to the forums- pm me if u need help or add Conradin or Riseabove in game.

I intend to! I'm actually quite eager to learn more about this game other than just simply doing quests and upgrading my character, I'm interested in it's social aspect and such also.

Rebel
01-16-2011, 03:29 PM

Now that was quite predictable, but I am no goon. And I was throwing noone off. I was simply trying to have a very unpredictable conversation.

As for LoztChaos, I fully agree with that statement ;)

yesIManoob
01-16-2011, 03:35 PM

Just because you and the ones mentioned above have more posts than me doesn't make me any more inferior. There are plenty of experienced players in this game. The best way to learn is by first-hand experience imo. Besides, most of the popular people in the forums will actually just ignore you in-game because they think they're so good.

Conradin
01-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Just because you and the ones mentioned above have more posts than me doesn't make me any more inferior. There are plenty of experienced players in this game. The best way to learn is by first-hand experience imo. Besides, most of the popular people in the forums will actually just ignore you in-game because they think they're so good.

rotfl i only said that cuz ure answer was so confusing......, plus i dont ignore people, ur on my friends list.

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 03:40 PM
As for LoztChaos, I fully agree with that statement ;)

I found this statement quite predictable...*leaves forums*

*Goes through an epic adventure in time with a guardian angel that shows what life would be like without the forums*

*Comes back*
I guess 1 slip doesn't count ;D

Arterra
01-16-2011, 03:45 PM
I hate being late to mini parties.

Ok so I am very predictably unpredictable. Very. If I mention yoshi run. Far. If I say anything else listen. Closely. I consider myself awesome, probably the most awesomest of all, so get over it.
I would add a few smiley faces to lighten up post and show his darn light I am, but that's too mainstream. (I love that meme...)

Ps conradin you forgot pharcyde... He is like our resident guide maker, sort of. He's getting there.

Ps of I spell things weird, it's autocorrect. Hate it n

yesIManoob
01-16-2011, 03:45 PM
rotfl i only said that cuz ure answer was so confusing......, plus i dont ignore people, ur on my friends list.

I was illustrating that I can be unpredictable :P Sorry for misunderstanding

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 03:48 PM
I would add a few smiley faces to lighten up post and show his darn light I am, but that's too mainstream.

I like you already.

Arterra
01-16-2011, 03:52 PM
I like you already.

You'll go far here, far indeed xD <--- doesn't count

Conradin
01-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Don't u like how I pit u first Art, ;)

Arterra
01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Don't u like how I pit u first Art, ;)

Lol how else should it be?
Did I mention I'm awesome?

Anyways, how far along are you LostChaos? I can tell right off the bat that you might stick to this if we play our cards right, so willing to help out. If you are within the 5-25 level range right now, we can add you as honorary member of the AeO 1-50 run, a bid to level naturally an have fun with a consistent team. We need a few out of guild runners to spread out.

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Lol how else should it be?
Did I mention I'm awesome?

Anyways, how far along are you LostChaos? I can tell right off the bat that you might stick to this if we play our cards right, so willing to help out. If you are within the 5-25 level range right now, we can add you as honorary member of the AeO 1-50 run, a bid to level naturally an have fun with a consistent team. We need a few out of guild runners to spread out.

Currently in the 5-25 range, Ive already purchased the Balefort Castle Campaign, But I'm still at Lvl.12, currently finishing off all straggling quests.
I had already looked at the 1-50 run thread earlier and was thinking about it, however you might need to explain it to me a little bit more before I understand, so feel free to elaborate ;)

Arterra
01-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Well it started out as a AeO guild laugh, where we made new characters we didn't really use before, and tried going as far as possible. Now, it has evolved to a project where we both have guild fun and help out newbe outsiders. It has worked out splendidly.
If you want to find a team of good players to level up with and offer sound advice, this is it.

I am considering future advancements to make it a solid part of the guild new player accepting structure, but right now it is simply a fun group to go and play with.

Conradin
01-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Perfect man!!!! Add my new char I'm lvling named Aeogod. This is a chance to lvl up with us and chill. It will w fun and we can offer all of our experience- been playing since the release (or at least- close to it).

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Sounds great (= But I need to do 1 or 2 more quests in Forest Haven within a few minutes, but afterwards I'll give it a go, of course (=

Arterra
01-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Ps for now quests are not our issue. I myself am trying to do a few here and there, but in general I feel that they impede advancement as they make you go in and out later on. I'll be glad to do them alongside you, just keep in mind that they, at the moment, simply don't do enough for you.

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 04:39 PM
I gotcha, thanks for the advice.

giayuan
01-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Yes conradin..you forgot me ;) I really dont really care..xD
WELCOME MY FRIEND

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 06:23 PM
MY FRIEND

I like this..
*turns head like an exorcism*

DawnInfinity
01-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the forums! :) If you need help with anything feel free to ask, and add me in-game on the character DawnInfinity. We can play and/or chat sometime. :)

Rebel
01-16-2011, 06:57 PM
I like this..
*turns head like an exorcism*

I am really starting to like these little scenes you act out in your posts. They bring life to these otherwise monotonous posts.

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 07:05 PM
I am really starting to like these little scenes you act out in your posts. They bring life to these otherwise monotonous posts.

Yes, how......unpredictable of me.

Agent
01-20-2011, 06:52 AM
Post counts dont mean anything... the join date does.

LoztChaos
01-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Post counts dont mean anything... the join date does.

Maybe to some people, but to alot it does =P They think big numbers = Top dog, and technically join date doesn't really mean anything either, just that you have experience with the forum and you've seen alot of stuff go down.