PDA

View Full Version : '' Filler '' Events ........something in between the big Events/ Seasonal events.

fiftyonecents
08-08-2014, 05:58 PM
This thread is about ( Filler ) events what say we had a event every two weeks or once a week,something that is consistant......... yeah I see contest of taking a photo/ Screen shot of your unique whatever or challenges .... BUT GUESS WHAT !............Not all players are using a device with this feature available so maybe a small time event based on any fast put together idea like do 10 timed maps in 24 hours and you get a prize ( suggestions: chest, gold chest , lock, 5 plat, a banner , you name something )

this is to keep the game mostly interesting aside from the elite ( no one is hardly running atm )
also aside from the pvp arenas / ctf/ tdm ( no one runnin hardly due to more and more ppl with arc rings and new mythic weaps , a lot of op mages/rogues / warriors.

If this sounds interesting to you feel free to drop a line or two.

Thanks for reading my post.

siddhant
08-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Nice suggestion

Elner
08-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Yes. But also no.. I mean it will be annoying to miss some filler events as they are too short. I think these events and new content are already pretty interesting. Hoping to see planar arena.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Oh my-
Where do you bring all these ideas from? Lol
You've controlled "AL suggestion and feedback" thread lol.
Nice idea tho

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk