PDA

View Full Version : Chat system!

lce
01-16-2011, 03:32 PM
I think this would be a good idea if the chat system is more organised for example right now its just a chat everything is put in at..maybe adding a few buttons to click so some stuff are hidden

Example:

Game Chat \ Friends \ Clan

Game chat will show everything from people wanting to trade and everyone talking etc..
Friends will show you all your friends messaging you
Clan is the people in your clan talking(When tis released)

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 07:17 PM
This would make things much easier, the problem would probably be where to put the buttons to make it easily accessible on the small screen, Great Idea though!

Arterra
01-16-2011, 07:21 PM
OMG awesome idea! instead of buttons that take space just write /clan or /friends!!! that way for new people, put the buttons in the menu/options area, and a explanation below them.

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 07:24 PM
OMG awesome idea! instead of buttons that take space just write /clan or /friends!!! that way for new people, put the buttons in the menu/options area, and a explanation below them.
This is beginning to remind me alot of the chat system on RS...which is really successful so I'm not complaining! lol

lce
01-16-2011, 07:46 PM
This is beginning to remind me alot of the chat system on RS...which is really successful so I'm not complaining! lol

I would also like to add another chat system in RS which would be great for the game. Its called clan chat. Anyone can join this chat by typing the players name and it let you join their chat its just like hosting your own MSN group chat and all people can talk to each other this can be good because..I have a powerleveling service and woould always ask if there is space and I have to type to each person saying no..it would be better if I can broadcast this in my Clan chat! I can also rank them for example those who are ranked are the Powerlevelers and they can give you information and support

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 08:00 PM
I would also like to add another chat system in RS which would be great for the game. Its called clan chat. Anyone can join this chat by typing the players name and it let you join their chat its just like hosting your own MSN group chat and all people can talk to each other this can be good because..I have a powerleveling service and woould always ask if there is space and I have to type to each person saying no..it would be better if I can broadcast this in my Clan chat! I can also rank them for example those who are ranked are the Powerlevelers and they can give you information and support

All the more reason!

bladesword
01-17-2011, 05:06 AM
There isnt even a clan yet.

bladesword
01-17-2011, 05:07 AM
1. PATIENCE
2. PATIENCE
3. PATIENCE
etc.