PDA

View Full Version : Im coming back to the forums.

Zylx
08-09-2014, 12:10 AM
As some of you may know, i made a thread about a month ago saying that i was permanently leaving the game AND the forums.

Well...

It all started about a half an hour ago when i was going through my open tabs on my mobile browser (i had about 65 open tabs). I came across the forums on one of them, so i curiously opened it and browsed a little. After a quick thought (a little bit of nostalgia and a tinge of further curiousity), i figured "you know what? I think i'll log back in and say hi". So here i am writing this thread.

I've missed the whole lot of you. I've missed being a part of this exceptional community and laughing, giggling, trolling, and loling with everyone. So i unexpectedly decided to come back to the forums!

I am, however, staying completely away from STS' games, as i have no interest in the games. Just the people who play the games! No hard feelings STS!

I want to give a very very VERY big thank you to Xeusx (Xzeusnoobbutterknifex) for taking over and running the Minutemen quite awesomely in my absence! I appreciate it very much! Words cannot fully convey my gratitude for this!

-Zylx

Xeusx
08-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Meh, nab, You actually make me suffer so much :O

SacredKnight
08-09-2014, 02:52 AM

Now Xeusx is going to make me suffer, lel. :banana:

Anyways, welcome back to the forums!

Ishtmeet
08-09-2014, 03:18 AM
Welcome back, Buddy!
If you'll play AL , go and level up -.-

Ishtmeet
08-09-2014, 03:18 AM
I feel you!

TheMightyFeusalet
08-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Pfew why are so much quiting the game :(

Raleighzsz
08-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Welcome Back Zylx!

Zylx
08-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Welcome Back Zylx!

Thank you Raleigh! :)

Zylx
08-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Welcome back, Buddy!
If you'll play AL , go and level up -.-

Thanks, Ish! Im not ready to come back to AL yet. Not until a social revamp comes up or something astonishingly and interestingly new coming to the gameplay. (Im not talking about story content). Only then will i even consider downloading the app from GP.

Xeusx
08-10-2014, 06:33 AM
Thanks, Ish! Im not ready to come back to AL yet. Not until a social revamp comes up or something astonishingly and interestingly new coming to the gameplay. (Im not talking about story content). Only then will i even consider downloading the app from GP.
"Only then will i even consider downloading the app from GP."
Hm, did you delete the game app? :O

Zylx
08-10-2014, 01:41 PM
"Only then will i even consider downloading the app from GP."
Hm, did you delete the game app? :O

Yup yup. I only downloaded the Spacetime Community App and Tapatalk. I have no Spacetime Games on my phone :)

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Pfew why are so much quiting the game :(

People gets bored :/ Nothing new than farm sell farm sell farm sell..

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Syberg
08-10-2014, 05:17 PM
People gets bored :/ Nothing new than farm sell farm sell farm sell..

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk
Man, time to join a guild and chill out a bit! It is interesting, you could say "new content" every day!