PDA

View Full Version : shadow vs mm

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 01:19 AM
been using my new shadow set (props to laar :) ) vs a mm mage i cant do crap tbh whats the point of shadow anyway if im 51 is it tankier than mm or what? or do i just stick to scraper staff set

what im asking is

does shadow compare with mm

is scrapers a better choice

Dudjdj
08-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Shadow has better health regain. Overall mega Mega mage is just better than shadow set because of the giant mana regain. If skill on both mages and same build was the same, mm would win over shadow.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 01:33 AM
so i have no hope with shadow... and should stick to scrapers

Laar
08-09-2014, 01:34 AM
Not necessarily. Shadow also has great crit% and hit%, which MM lacks.

Mega Mage is good because of the very high skill damage and massive mana regen. Mega Mage also has better armor (10-20 armor points I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong).

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 01:42 AM
kay maybe im just bad

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Please post these questions in Player vs Player Discussion. Thanks.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 01:49 AM

no. bye

laar os crystal staff of shadows discontinued...

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 02:10 AM
no. bye

laar os crystal staff of shadows discontinued...

Just because you think highly of yourself and think with a few thanks you have more power you are mistaken. Follow the rules and post these types of threads in Pvp Discussion. Thank you.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 02:15 AM
Just because you think highly of yourself and think with a few thanks you have more power you are mistaken. Follow the rules and post these types of threads in Pvp Discussion. Thank you.

um... wen do i think highly of myself ever...

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 02:17 AM
um... wen do i think highly of myself ever...
Please dont sidetrack the main point. You obviously think highly as you 1. Post an obviously pvp-related discussion in general discussion
2. Say "no bye" when I tell you nicely.
Please, just next time post these threads in player vs player discussion. All I am asking. Thank you.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 02:20 AM
Please dont sidetrack the main point. You obviously think highly as you 1. Post an obviously pvp-related discussion in general discussion
2. Say "no bye" when I tell you nicely.
Please, just next time post these threads in player vs player discussion. All I am asking. Thank you.

not highly of myself trust me if u knew me its diff

will post in ovp nxt time to avoid this argument

Laar
08-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Sorry to spoil the fun, but this isn't just PvP. He clearly didn't state "Which one is better in PvP?" He stated that he wanted to know which is better in terms of stats, and that could mean PvE and PvP.

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Sorry to spoil the fun, but this isn't just PvP. He clearly didn't state "Which one is better in PvP?" He stated that he wanted to know which is better in terms of stats, and that could mean PvE and PvP.
He said 'vs a mm mage' u can't vs a mm mage in pve.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 02:31 AM

example.. i farm alot more than pvp

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 02:33 AM
example.. i farm alot more than pvp
um ok? oo

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 02:49 AM
mmm my fault worded wierdly just was pvping for no reason 2day

Laar
08-09-2014, 03:03 AM
He means that he wants a stat comparison of MM and shadow. Which is better, MM or Shadow in stats?

Many times when you see the word vs, it doesn't mean a fight, it might mean an argument. For example, when I say Candle vs Lightbulb, they don't fight do they?

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 04:39 AM
Crystal staff is not discontinued

Trenton
08-09-2014, 06:07 AM
um ok? oo
Shadow Mage (himself) vs MM Mage (himself)

L2read.

And just because you think you have a few less thanks doesn't give you the reason to pull the "don't think highly of urself bcus u have moar thx" bs card.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 06:09 AM

L2read.

And just because you think you have a few less thanks doesn't give you the reason to pull the "don't think highly of urself bcus u have moar thx" bs card.

thank you :)

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 06:11 AM

L2read.

You yourself please stop making those "bs" analogies. The op has stated his wrong. No need to pull the "come in the last second trying to look cool and prolong argument" bs card yourself.

Trenton
08-09-2014, 06:12 AM
You yourself please stop making those "bs" analogies. The op has stated his wrong. No need to pull the "come in the last second trying to look cool and prolong argument" bs card yourself.
Cry

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Cry
OK? Lol. Really don't get why people say that. I'm not crying, even if I was so what?? Does crying make me a loser?

Trenton
08-09-2014, 06:15 AM
OK? Lol. Really don't get why people say that. I'm not crying, even if I was so what?? Does crying make me a loser?
No, it's just a suggestion

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 06:18 AM
No, it's just a suggestion
Suggestion for what?

Somemager
08-09-2014, 07:45 AM
Oh man the derailment is real!

Armourslash
08-09-2014, 08:35 AM
Suggestion for what?

Please stop the drama we don't want the thread to be closed by one of the mods.

Burstnuke
08-09-2014, 08:44 AM

Makes a big deal over what section thread should be posted Lol. Bes derailment Eva. If it was so importent to say on a thread to post in a diffrent section why didnt you do it in trentons or laars threads? Stop bothering burning then -.-

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Please stop the drama we don't want the thread to be closed by one of the mods.
Don't think the guy who wants 2-pc to be unavailable rite after he caps gets a say in anything lmao.
@Burst say I'm making a big fuss. You are making one too. Burn said he'd post in different section next time. Problem solved. Please don't prolong the drama by replying back with a "witty" response.

Mothwing
08-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Survivor,

You can't say you aren't making a big fuss because you are. Going around telling people what to do just creates drama. It really is irrelevant where it is posted because the OP could be taken as either a PvP question or a stat related question, so it could be posted in either section. Many other experienced forum members have tried to talk to you kindly about this, but you just wave them off and insult them like they did something wrong. To be honest, nobody likes forum police unless the thread TRULY is in a weird section or the OP targets and flames people. But other than that, let the devs do their job.

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Survivor,

You can't say you aren't making a big fuss because you are. Going around telling people what to do just creates drama. It really is irrelevant where it is posted because the OP could be taken as either a PvP question or a stat related question, so it could be posted in either section. Many other experienced forum members have tried to talk to you kindly about this, but you just wave them off and insult them like they did something wrong. To be honest, nobody likes forum police unless the thread TRULY is in a weird section or the OP targets and flames people. But other than that, let the devs do their job.
K? Op acknowledged my point. Problem solved ages ago. Don't know why ppl are making drama by replying with their own responses.

Mothwing
08-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Just trying to help you for the future.

NotYoCookiez
08-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Dont feed the troll.

Mega Mage is better.

being full int:

Shadows Pros over Mega Mage: Higher hit %, Crit, Health Regen, and higher mana pool by like 30 lol Drain does 261-401 and heal does 129-263 (same)

Mega Mage Pros over Shadow: Higher Base and skill damage, armor and mana regen. Drain does 294-435 unbuffed and heal does 129-263 (same)

with the higher skill damage and armor (12 more for mega mage) mega mage wins

Trenton
08-09-2014, 11:45 AM
Dont feed the troll.

Mega Mage is better.

being full int:

Shadows Pros over Mega Mage: Higher hit %, Crit, Health Regen, and higher mana pool by like 30 lol Drain does 261-401 and heal does 129-263 (same)

Mega Mage Pros over Shadow: Higher Base and skill damage, armor and mana regen. Drain does 294-435 unbuffed and heal does 129-263 (same)

with the higher skill damage and armor (12 more for mega mage) mega mage wins
Omg why even bother iam already did this you nub

Thread closed everybody gtfo

Lele jk, gj stalking victim :D

Caiahar
08-09-2014, 12:05 PM
You called?

Reunegade
08-09-2014, 12:11 PM
To be honest, I prefer mega mage. It's cheaper, more versatile, and overall better. However shadow can beat MM any day with the right tactics.

Caiahar
08-09-2014, 12:13 PM
To be honest, I prefer mega mage. It's cheaper, more versatile, and overall better. However shadow can beat MM any day with the right tactics.
I agree!
Who is this "MM" you speak of?

NotYoCookiez
08-09-2014, 12:20 PM
I agree!

MightyMicah

Caiahar
08-09-2014, 12:26 PM
I agree!

MightyMicah
Ooh.
I don't think I've actually had a 1v1 against him.

programmed
08-09-2014, 12:26 PM

This is the General Discussion as in it is for anything PL related. He didn't specifically state he is even talking about for Pvp so quit derailing this thread before it gets locked. He was asking a simple question and instead of answers he gets you criticizing him for something that isn't even a big deal.

Laar
08-09-2014, 12:27 PM
I agree!

MightyMicah
Lmao

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 04:52 PM
ty and yes i was asking for stat diffs now pvp related is mm just like such a big diff shadow cant beat it?

answer this post pvp wise rest was gen stats

(this was worded badly ik, sorry)

Laar
08-09-2014, 05:39 PM
ty and yes i was asking for stat diffs now pvp related is mm just like such a big diff shadow cant beat it?

answer this post pvp wise rest was gen stats

(this was worded badly ik, sorry)
At an equal skill level, they can beat each other.

It's all about what you prefer.

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 05:42 PM
This is the General Discussion as in it is for anything PL related. He didn't specifically state he is even talking about for Pvp so quit derailing this thread before it gets locked. He was asking a simple question and instead of answers he gets you criticizing him for something that isn't even a big deal.
Lol he even admitted it. BTW this problem is done man. He said he'd post different section next time. I think YOU should stop causing drama by replying back. I've said it already, this problem is DONE.
Rekt121blazeit.com.

programmed
08-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Lol he even admitted it. BTW this problem is done man. He said he'd post different section next time. I think YOU should stop causing drama by replying back. I've said it already, this problem is DONE.
Rekt121blazeit.com.

Maybe you should look closer so you can see I posted BEFORE he admitted to it being about Pvp.

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Here are pics of stats difference if y'all need ._.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/ny5yve2y.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/vunane9e.jpg

Laar
08-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Here are pics of stats difference if y'all need ._.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/ny5yve2y.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/vunane9e.jpg
but that's dex int, im pure int for lyfe

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 06:00 PM

Am I ganna really have to spend 4 plat?

Sheugokin
08-09-2014, 06:05 PM

U ain't got any to begin with.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 06:06 PM

noh, thats about the same +\- from every stat thing like crit etc

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 06:06 PM
U ain't got any to begin with.

I rich don't worry
J Kay I poor nub

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 06:09 PM
noh, thats about the same +\- from every stat thing like crit etc

Okk

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Maybe you should look closer so you can see I posted BEFORE he admitted to it being about Pvp.
Um?? No?? What's the fact you posted before he admitted got to do with anything? Grats you posted early?
BTW this problem is solved like I said. We are done, no need for you to reply to me. Pm me private if you thinking about another "witty" response

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Um?? No?? What's the fact you posted before he admitted got to do with anything? Grats you posted early?
BTW this problem is solved like I said. We are done, no need for you to reply to me. Pm me private if you thinking about another "witty" response

this argument finished a page ago leave now... this thread is happy atm

iamthesurvivor
08-09-2014, 06:13 PM
this argument finished a page ago leave now... this thread is happy atm
Yes we all g man

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Yes we all g man

i guess why not

programmed
08-09-2014, 06:29 PM

Forget I even posted. Been up all day and night baking and picking vegetables for the farmers market and without sleep am not even thinking of what I am posting before I post it. Sorry I wasted your time.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Forget I even posted. Been up all day and night baking and picking vegetables for the farmers market and without sleep am not even thinking of what I am posting before I post it. Sorry I wasted your time.

so tempting to buy plane tickets aha sounds delicious or maybe its just cuz i havent eaten ina while

programmed
08-09-2014, 06:36 PM
so tempting to buy plane tickets aha sounds delicious or maybe its just cuz i havent eaten ina while

Too late, just got back from the market a couple hours ago.

Laar
08-09-2014, 06:37 PM

Can you send me some food down here in California

I'm a hungry little boy

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 06:37 PM

did they sell well if u dont mind telling me :)

programmed
08-09-2014, 06:39 PM
did they sell well if u dont mind telling me :)

I'm known around here for my cinnamon rolls and have regular customers so I sell out.

Burningdex
08-09-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm known around here for my cinnamon rolls and have regular customers so I sell out.

dam thats so good

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Woa I try to get on topic
#Rude

Armourslash
08-10-2014, 01:35 AM

Mm: More damage, armor and mana regen
Shadow: More crit, dodge, health regen and hit%
But thats for half dex and int.

Burningdex
08-10-2014, 02:05 AM
Mm: More damage, armor and mana regen
Shadow: More crit, dodge, health regen and hit%
But thats for half dex and int.

100 stat points adds minimal diff 5dodge 2 armor round about

bosstinytitan
08-12-2014, 12:20 PM
If everyone decided mm is better, which would be the best, wand set or staff set? Do not fear, bosstinytitan is here!! I'm selling both :P

Hawkbby
08-12-2014, 04:37 PM
So usually what I do vs a shadow mage is don't let them get close using combos to stay away cus isn't the dodge hiigh too? Anyways just spam your combo.

Caiahar
08-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Shadow> MM

MM=MickeyMouse