PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Damage and armor buff/debuff should stack, but until certain percentage

extrapayah
08-09-2014, 02:43 AM
after knowing that damage bonus (armor and movement too) doesn't stack each other, isn't it make damage and armor bonus from passive become ridiculously more useless?

and it seems like all damage and armor debuff always negates any damage and armor bonus (e.g. when debuffed with scorn AA, 5% passive armor are negated, not reduced, i was hoping i will only receive 15% armor reduction, instead of 20%)

as because of that, probably devs should make all damage, armor, and movement bonus to be stackable but limit those bonus/reduction into some value (e.g. lowest value of -60% and highest value of +30%)

thanks

Elner
08-09-2014, 07:16 AM
No. Sorry but no, I think i like how this is wired. Plus people can get a loophole to this stuff.

extrapayah
08-09-2014, 07:29 AM
No. Sorry but no, I think i like how this is wired. Plus people can get a loophole to this stuff.

hmmm, you sure sir? current damage, armor, and movement bonus are almost useless, especially damage, with so many popular pet give bonus damage that nullify the passive...

and how gale's 50% armor bonus completely nullified by a single scorn's -20% armor? (probably a -1% armor debuff also nullifies any bonus, i couldn't test it though, need pvp)

hmmm