PDA

View Full Version : so which is better for lvling?

Lordryux
08-09-2014, 07:08 AM
Currently alot of ppl have been saying lifegiver completely sucks for pve period well i tried it with a free respect 4/5 lifegiver no raduis extention

And honestly the skill is freakin awesome for lvling compared to shield now which skill is actually better for lvling ?

Gragorak
08-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Both of those are quite bad for leveling. You don't need any defensive skills in normal difficulty maps. I use fire, ice, clock & gale in normal maps, way more efficient and faster than using lousy defensive skills when you have potions.

But shield is a lot better option than lifegiver for PvE, lifegiver is by far the worst sorcerer skill in PvE. Shield lowers significantly the amount of damage you take. Lifegiver doesn't do anything that potions couldn't do.

Lordryux
08-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Yea I understand shields use but like around lvl 15 since im 16 heal has saved me money since I'm new to AL when I hit 20 ill prob definitely respec and use shield. But for now lifegiver has done a lot so far and the ppl I party with love it lol

Gragorak
08-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Yea I understand shields use but like around lvl 15 since im 16 heal has saved me money since I'm new to AL when I hit 20 ill prob definitely respec and use shield. But for now lifegiver has done a lot so far and the ppl I party with love it lol
Yeah, if you're new I guess the lifegiver is better option since potions can be quite costy. But when you've played for slightly longer and affording potions isn't problem anymore, the shield will be much more efficient choice.