PDA

View Full Version : Hunting / Rushing

mynamesjay
08-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Now I see a lot of low lvp pvpers Hunting and Rushing People for no reason. It is absolutely unfair to the players getting rushed or hunted.

Now don't get me wrong I do it sometimes too but mainly I do it to people who said I was hunted.
It's also unfair because it's an easy way to boost your KD up if you don't want to boost on a death farmer.
I think everybody should just grow a pair and stick to the "Go" System to make PvP so much easier or funnier then having to leave games or keep dieing from their hunter.

Please respond to this thread on what you think and spread the word not to Boost by hunting or rushing people

SillyJuan
08-09-2014, 11:16 AM
I think you should grow a pair, and deal with it. Rushing is still a way of playing and it takes skill. I like rushing, and I won't stop until a dev/mod tells me to. So you either rush them back or just leave the game because your getting pooped on.

NotYoCookiez
08-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Your sig even says if someone rushes you, you will hunt them. But thats none of my business tho

Lexlyde
08-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Some people ( like me ) are bored of "go". I prefer FFA. But players you are talking about arent playing FFA, its more like ego growing, or kdr boosting not the same playing style.
There is a big lack of respect in PvP now. Thats all I have to say.

Caiahar
08-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Some people ( like me ) are bored of "go". I prefer FFA. But players you are talking about arent playing FFA, its more like ego growing, or kdr boosting not the same playing style.
Go! Go! Go Lexly Go!

AppleNoob
08-09-2014, 12:40 PM

I rush but i don't think im "pro" heck i rush because its fun it breaks up the monotony thats the pvp go system.

Gezus
08-09-2014, 01:09 PM
I think you should grow a pair, and deal with it. Rushing is still a way of playing and it takes skill. I like rushing, and I won't stop until a dev/mod tells me to. So you either rush them back or just leave the game because your getting pooped on.
Truth

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Gezus
08-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Your sig even says if someone rushes you, you will hunt them. But thats none of my business tho
Lol.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

XghostzX
08-09-2014, 02:16 PM
PvP was never designed for 1v1's - they made a 1v1 map for a reason "a duel in the desert".

Rescind
08-09-2014, 02:23 PM
K hunted

programmed
08-09-2014, 03:54 PM

Lol^

dudetus
08-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Boohoo :'(

Sheugokin
08-09-2014, 05:54 PM
I like rivers, can you cry me one?

Lexlyde
08-09-2014, 07:34 PM
This thread turned into a kind of FFA lover's punching ball

CrimsonTider
08-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Some of the ignorance in this thread is ridiculous. There are ways of expressing your opinions without being completely disrespectful. However, I understand some of you feel the need to come across as "funny" or show how "tough" you are by punching a few keys. Good luck with that.

@OP - You have to understand you sound a bit hypocritical when you want to "spread the word" to not hunt/rush then state you sometimes do this. In order to change a culture of negative behavior, you must be willing to change yourself first.

Grrrrimadoggy
08-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Some of the ignorance in this thread is ridiculous. There are ways of expressing your opinions without being completely disrespectful. However, I understand some of you feel the need to come across as "funny" or show how "tough" you are by punching a few keys. Good luck with that.

@OP - You have to understand you sound a bit hypocritical when you want to "spread the word" to not hunt/rush then state you sometimes do this. In order to change a culture of negative behavior, you must be willing to change yourself first.

Wait.. who said rushing is negative behavior

Burstnuke
08-09-2014, 09:20 PM

Lmao, that was funny.

Burstnuke
08-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Wait.. who said rushing is negative behavior

He didnt say rushing was negative behavior he said they expressed thier opinions in disrespectful ways. Like sillyjuan telling him to grow a pair Lol.

Ziniq
08-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Kry, I think everybody rushes even the narbs lol

Armourslash
08-10-2014, 01:39 AM
Rushing is fun, especially FFA, but if your gonna force people to stick with the "go" system thrn I dont think pvp will be interesting.

Cyntrom
08-11-2014, 04:48 AM
FFA ftw

Etarbitrev
08-15-2014, 08:53 AM
I like rivers, can you cry me one?

lmao sheu

Imma take a random guess that you started pvp jay and you annoyed somebody and now their guild or circle of friends/rushers whatever you wanna call em, hunt you.
now idk if your playing 10-25 low level but compared with endgame hunting is relatively kind (there are a few ppl that are an exception for this, as they do endgame lol).

So by you saying this on the forums you will undoubtedly get rushed eeeeeven more. so, like almost everyone else here said if one way or anothr, deal with it, cos when you get bored of this game (if you havent already quit) you will start to rush/hunt 24/7.
I 100% guarentee it.

Motivating
08-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Cry

MysticLegend97
08-15-2014, 11:01 AM
I agree that FFA is far superior to Go in terms of how fun it is. But there's a difference between FFA and rushing someone simply because they're lower level or skill because you know they can't do anything about it. The purpose, at least for me, of rushing is to have a challenge, and rushing low experience/level players doesn't accomplish this. Rushing someone of low level or skill isn't rushing. It's boosting.

Etarbitrev
08-15-2014, 11:11 AM
I agree that FFA is far superior to Go in terms of how fun it is. But there's a difference between FFA and rushing someone simply because they're lower level or skill because you know they can't do anything about it. The purpose, at least for me, of rushing is to have a challenge, and rushing low experience/level players doesn't accomplish this. Rushing someone of low level or skill isn't rushing. It's boosting.

Point taken, but what if somebody of high skill/level says it's their guild or relative & you want to annoy them (this comes up at least every week for me)

Does this give me the right to kill them? If it makes it better I'll kill both of them if you're that bothered lol XD

MysticLegend97
08-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Does this give me the right to kill them? If it makes it better I'll kill both of them if you're that bothered lol XD
I'm sorry you must've misunderstood me. I'm not personally bothered by this, honestly I'll rush everyone in a room from time to time when I get bored, but I can relate the the OP's perspective. We all started out with less skill and experience than we have now, and getting rushed while you're learning the class can ruin your experience with the level range.

GreenLord
08-15-2014, 11:25 AM
Rushing is a bit unfair to some people, but its the ray of PvP now. Block the ray, and you block the fun. So you have three choices:

1. Adapt this way of PvP.
2. Quit PvP forever.
3. Just keep looking for a match that has people who dont rush.

Impact
08-15-2014, 02:08 PM

Thisssssssssssss. Listen to this guy.

Motivating
08-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Lets stop crying about rushing now, ty
bai

Somemager
08-15-2014, 02:41 PM
What's rushing?

Motivating
08-15-2014, 04:22 PM
Not sure

programmed
08-15-2014, 05:44 PM
What's rushing?

It's what you do when you are in a hurry to get somewhere, for example being late for work.

Motivating
08-15-2014, 06:26 PM
I don't work though...
How can I rush?

programmed
08-15-2014, 06:31 PM
I don't work though...
How can I rush?

Well then if you have to go to the bathroom and rush to the bathroom.

Impact
08-15-2014, 06:31 PM
I don't work though...
How can I rush?

By watching rush hour 1,2 and 3

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Motivating
08-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Well then if you have to go to the bathroom and rush to the bathroom.

But I might knock something over, this rushing is very impractical.
I'll stick to a brisk walk thankyou.

nutthebear
08-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Honestly I'm all for rushing. There is one flaw in rushing though you get teamed....because for some reason pvpers theses days can't fight their own battles. I can even name a few at cap level with 3 ring that I rushed with my 71 that got their buddies and wrecked me 3vs1...

Grrrrimadoggy
09-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Death to the "go system".

AppleNoob
09-24-2014, 09:59 PM
Death to the "go system". death to the 1 month necro.

Godsforeverlove
09-25-2014, 02:25 PM

I agree with Juan that this game has to be more based on FFA style. This "go" system is really annoying and it beats the purpose of real Pvp and when i mean be "real pvp" I mean fun. Why do we pvp? Isn't pretty much the main reason for most of us playing PL is playing pvp? Thats why i created a guild called SPANKED and decided to have this daily FFA war and ctf battles everyday to prevent this boredness to us. But besides that i think this game should be more FFA based like all the other games.

Arpluvial
09-25-2014, 02:33 PM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's make sure we are keeping things forum appropriate, please. Thank you! :)

Booked
09-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Well in PvP there is actually no rules, there also says in the description of the map that is "Free-for-all" (FFA) in the case of Forest, but most of the PvPers do "Go" system as a fair game. Samhayne also said "Rush isn't a bad thing, but if you don't like it join another game" (not exact words) If dont like just host another game and boot the rushers.

Motivating
09-26-2014, 09:34 AM
Guys don't say Shrek is love, Shrek is life. It's sexual in some way.
10/10. Go spacetime

Cavoc
09-26-2014, 10:13 AM
Death to go system

Zerious
09-26-2014, 02:35 PM
When I started in 2010, There was no "go". It became a thing where if you said go, it was a direct challenge. However now people think rushing is "unfair" or "immoral" for some stupid reason. It's not unfair because in an arena, you should be watching people's every move, and be ready to react. I highly doubt I have to explain how it's immoral (It's a game kiddies...). What I dislike in the pvp community are the trash talkers who bash people just because they're better/just because. Unfair is when you get 3v1ed in a merged game. Otherwise, it's open season. I rush, yes, but if you say "go" it's a direct challenge of my skill... like it was in 2010

Impact
09-26-2014, 02:48 PM
When I started in 2010, There was no "go". It became a thing where if you said go, it was a direct challenge. However now people think rushing is "unfair" or "immoral" for some stupid reason. It's not unfair because in an arena, you should be watching people's every move, and be ready to react. I highly doubt I have to explain how it's immoral (It's a game kiddies...). What I dislike in the pvp community are the trash talkers who bash people just because they're better/just because. Unfair is when you get 3v1ed in a merged game. Otherwise, it's open season. I rush, yes, but if you say "go" it's a direct challenge of my skill... like it was in 2010

This why no many people don't like d.o.g, They will 3v1 a person 15 levels lower then them im a merged game.

Mennddoza
09-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Now I see a lot of low lvp pvpers Hunting and Rushing People for no reason. It is absolutely unfair to the players getting rushed or hunted.

Now don't get me wrong I do it sometimes too but mainly I do it to people who said I was hunted.
It's also unfair because it's an easy way to boost your KD up if you don't want to boost on a death farmer.
I think everybody should just grow a pair and stick to the "Go" System to make PvP so much easier or funnier then having to leave games or keep dieing from their hunter.

Please respond to this thread on what you think and spread the word not to Boost by hunting or rushing people

We were all at this point once lol

OrdoSatanas
09-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Lets stop crying about rushing now, ty
bai
come at me, I'll crush you

iRandom
10-06-2014, 12:06 AM
i saw this topic and laughed so hard i fell on the floor
rushing/hunting: be smart of how you do it and who you rush/hunt
hunting usually happens when the hunted one rushed hunter
and its ffa not ruhsing

Armourslash
10-06-2014, 10:41 AM
i saw this topic and laughed so hard i fell on the floor
rushing/hunting: be smart of how you do it and who you rush/hunt
hunting usually happens when the hunted one rushed hunter
and its ffa not ruhsing
FFA and rushing are different, ffa is just rushing for some fun rushing is when you do it for a reason so they're not the same.

Booked
10-06-2014, 11:39 AM
FFA and rushing are different, ffa is just rushing for some fun rushing is when you do it for a reason so they're not the same.
FFA is when someone or both teams agree to have a fight without calling, meanwhile rushing is when you kill someone from no where without a reason.

sonoobish
10-06-2014, 11:49 AM

Couldn't have worded this better. I don't ever remember anyone saying go back then lol. I remember quitting for a little then coming back and i killed someone and they called me a rusher. I asked them what that meant because I had no idea and I started getting teamed and trash talked to lol. I eventually figured out what it meant. Now a days I rush a lot but people trash talk like crazy. The only thing that really bothers me in this game is when I rush and people start trash talking. When I get rushed I just get back up and fight, no chatting needed lol.

Fearonasking
10-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Im best please let my guild family know if u disagree on me being best endgame forest fight pally, we can arrange matches and post wins and loses on forumns, its all about the fun, wager gold to make it more fun:) see u in pvp

Fearonasking
10-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Im best please let my guild family know if u disagree on me being best endgame forest fight pally, we can arrange matches and post wins and loses on forumns, its all about the fun, wager gold to make it more fun:) see u in pvp

FFA
10-06-2014, 02:54 PM

I think imkelly or thelonearcher (iamtla) would disagree, but there not in the game anymore ��.

SillyJuan
10-06-2014, 05:50 PM
FFA is when someone or both teams agree to have a fight without calling, meanwhile rushing is when you kill someone from no where without a reason.

Main Entry: free–for–all
Pronunciation: \ˈfrē-fə-ˌrȯl\
Function: noun
Date: 1881
: a competition, dispute, or fight open to all comers and usually with no rules : brawl ; also : a chaotic situation resembling a free-for-all especially in lacking rules or structure <the press conference deteriorated into a free–for–all>
— free–for–all adjective
Specifically means no rules bruh gg gfyo

Booked
10-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Main Entry: free–for–all
Pronunciation: \ˈfrē-fə-ˌrȯl\
Function: noun
Date: 1881
: a competition, dispute, or fight open to all comers and usually with no rules : brawl ; also : a chaotic situation resembling a free-for-all especially in lacking rules or structure <the press conference deteriorated into a free–for–all>
— free–for–all adjective
Specifically means no rules bruh gg gfyo
Gratz you know how to search on the web.

SillyJuan
10-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Gratz you know how to search on the web.

Ty for the credit m8

iRandom
10-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Back to point..
theres rlly nothing wrong with rushing just remember that the rushed player may call upon friends to kill you

Ignitedmage
01-25-2015, 08:42 AM
Lol

saying FFA is just a excuse of rushing

Some places were made for Go system like forest fight!

and like Alien underground they are for FFAs

So guys please dont excuse that you're doing ffa not rushing cuz 2v1 not ffa 3v1 not ffa or 40vs35 not ffathat s just simple way to fix kdr

largecommand
01-25-2015, 10:58 AM
Lol

saying FFA is just a excuse of rushing

Some places were made for Go system like forest fight!

and like Alien underground they are for FFAs

So guys please dont excuse that you're doing ffa not rushing cuz 2v1 not ffa 3v1 not ffa or 40vs35 not ffathat s just simple way to fix kdr
Forest was made for FFA, Tiny tombs was made for FFA. Rushing isn't a bad thing, if you don't like it join another game"-Samhayne

What's wrong is if rushing/teaming is combined with trash talking.

Ssneakykills
01-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Forest was made for FFA, Tiny tombs was made for FFA. Rushing isn't a bad thing, if you don't like it join another game"-Samhayne

What's wrong is if rushing/teaming is combined with trash talking.

Yeah I agree that's what's annoying more than teaming

Etarbitrev
01-28-2015, 05:38 AM
Madcusbad, rekt, shrekt, SMAKT.
"kk", "hunted", "bad idea", "noob".

I rush for the fun of it. & as for trash talking? Lol just laugh at 'em. It's funny imo.
& before somebody comments, "sad.. has to rush" etc. it's an MMO (or supposed to be) tell me an MMO that has complete harmony between all players.

Demonkinghero
01-28-2015, 07:00 AM
Honestly there was never a go system so who should grow the pair again?

GiveMeWings
01-28-2015, 08:25 AM
personally im not agains rushing if someone rushes me, maybe if im 35 and a 40 rushes me i take my 40 and kill him, the only thing tht is annoying is the trash talk, nowadays pvp is full of kids tht only know h to trash talk.

anahadaz
01-28-2015, 08:35 AM
Honestly there was never a go system so who should grow the pair again?

Yet when my aoe attacks killed you you needed a free so badly you had to team..and when I killed you afterwards you started giving out about rushing. Lol.

Rninjas
01-29-2015, 03:07 PM
FFA is rlly fun i luv doing that and i only rush who rushes me

Seoratrek
02-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Closing this one. Please check the date prior to posting. Thanks!