PDA

View Full Version : To all the people who....

Meemaw
08-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Yes, I was once a major noob. People still bother me about it. So. to make this clear. I made this thread for all the people who LOOOVVVEEE to call me a noob. Here we go, these are my flaws! :D

- I sucked at pvp... like... DAYUM! ( Me running into pvp at level 15 with epics when i was noobling )
- My kdr sucks. ( Wt4 and Kraken )
- I'm poor. ( I'm middle Class )
- I'm annoying. ( Cough, Cough, ADD / ADHD )
- I'm weird. ( Thank you ^-^ )
- I made lots of guilds. ( IKR!!! )
- I talk too much. ( Lemme just go eat soap... hehe, get it? )
- I dont pm in town. ( Meh, too lazy )
- And more if you can think of em!! ;)
- I'm mean to beggers and scammers... I'm sorry if you got yelled at by me. :( And if you're a scammer... better stay out of my way.. I dont get scammed, If i get scammed, the result is the scammer being banned... so.. poetry!

So. my point is. im not perfect.but we all have our flaws, and these are mine! I hate having people snobb me, and for my friends to act like they dont know me... I AM AJAX! Your friend. I hate when people insult me, I absolutley hate it... I cry even... when people mock my erm... family business. I wont say names... but if you got yelled at and shunned by me if you said something bad about my family... I hope you got what you deserve. If you get scammed, Bullied (For no reason), and or blackmailed... talk to me. I'm like a library; Open to the public... But erm... dont... "Check me out"

* Jumps out of window into the night *

Bless
08-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Don't you worry, don't you worry child. Heaven's got a plan for you!

Morholt
08-09-2014, 05:30 PM
- I sucked at pvp... like... DAYUM! ( Me running into pvp at level 15 with epics when i was noobling )

Ajaxfalls? More like Ajaxfails!

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/37494861/large.jpg

Hehe, just joking. :D
We've all been noobs at some point. My first character's PvP kdr...! Lol, let's not talk about that. X.X

Pretty sure I've played with you at some point Ajax, and remember you not being nooby.

Ihateppl
08-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Your not nooby lol, you're a world wide recognized brand with a solid costumer base. Your also great for getting rid of grease and blood stains :3

Arpluvial
08-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's keep it friendly and make sure we are following the Forum Rules.

Zylx
08-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Yes, I was once a major noob. People still bother me about it. So. to make this clear. I made this thread for all the people who LOOOVVVEEE to call me a noob. Here we go, these are my flaws! :D

me at times
not really me
me
- I'm annoying. ( Cough, Cough, ADD / ADHD )
me at times, but i dont have ADD/ADHD)
- I'm weird. ( Thank you ^-^ )
totally me
hehe me
- I talk too much. ( Lemme just go eat soap... hehe, get it? )
MEEEE
- I dont pm in town. ( Meh, too lazy )
i dunno bout this tho
- And more if you can think of em!! ;)
- I'm mean to beggers and scammers... I'm sorry if you got yelled at by me. :( And if you're a scammer... better stay out of my way.. I dont get scammed, If i get scammed, the result is the scammer being banned... so.. poetry!
kinda me

So. my point is. im not perfect.but we all have our flaws, and these are mine! I hate having people snobb me, and for my friends to act like they dont know me... I AM AJAX! Your friend. I hate when people insult me, I absolutley hate it... I cry even... when people mock my erm... family business. I wont say names... but if you got yelled at and shunned by me if you said something bad about my family... I hope you got what you deserve. If you get scammed, Bullied (For no reason), and or blackmailed... talk to me. I'm like a library; Open to the public... But erm... dont... "Check me out"

* Jumps out of window into the night *

I know how u feel bro

Legallyblonde
08-09-2014, 08:57 PM
So true