PDA

View Full Version : Guide- How to be Awesome In PL

snowfu
08-09-2014, 04:47 PM
How to be Awesome In PL
You can be awesome in PL!

I. Attitude
Be Positive. Any player who is old or new can be nice. Seriously, if you aren't nice, not many people will like you. You'll be in the Hater side of the island. If you are being smack-talked, for instance, we have mute buttons. If you're being rushed or spawned, ask nicely to stop. If you're still being rushed or spawned, unleash your fury and use spam skills. If someone made a boo-boo, laugh with them instead of at them.
Don't Spam.
The only two kinds of spam that are good is spamming skills for dungeons, and that one canned meat that tastes salty. Try not to say things like "@@(and so on, and soooooo onnn..)" or saying "BUY THIS NOW." every time your chat refreshes. Say "BUY THIS NOW." when your last "BUY THIS NOW' goes to the top of the chat interface. NEVER spam, you'll anger people and everyone might mute you.
Don't beg. Just because you don't have any gold doesn't mean you have to ask for it. Instead of saying "I need 20k can someone pls give?", say "Does anyone know where I can farm gold?" You will get better results.
Follow MOST commands and rules. If the host of a dungeon wants you in the front of the bunch as a tank, get in the front. The host probably knows how to beat the dungeon or is experimenting. However, if someone says "Gimme your pinks or I'll report u!" don't listen to them, report them.

II. Your Character
Save up gold and platinum! Don't be a snowfu and spend all your gold at once. Save up for what you want to buy by farming gold and items in dungeons, selling those items, and selling tradeable vanities. So if you're saving up for that 300k set, don't farm 300k and buy it right away. Farm something like 400k or 500k so you won't feel so empty. You can save up platinum by completing free offers and buying it, if you can.
Level up often. Having that level 55 set doesn't do much for you if you're level 52. Use saved up platinum and gold to buy elixers or lucky vanities and level up as often as you can. It may take longer to level as you progress, but it's well worth it.
Buy Kewl Vanities. You can use saved up platinum to buy nice vanities, too. The more they cost, the better they look. Though some really cool ones cost not as much as you think.

III. Enjoying PL
Get on as much as you can. Getting on daily gives you rewarding rewards like elixers and free vanities. You can also catch up on your guild to see what's been happening.
See if you can find a mod or dev online. These people are super friendly and will answer questions in game or on forums. But if you see one in game, wave at them for a surprise!
Make new friends. Whether you know them in real life or not, making and hanging out with friends is a great way to spend time on PL. They might even help you on dungeons, but only if you help them also.

You are now awesome in PL! Have fun!

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Lol nice guide snow

dudetus
08-09-2014, 05:46 PM
That's not being awesome.

That's just being lame and boring!

SillyJuan
08-09-2014, 05:58 PM
That's not being awesome.

That's just being lame and boring!

Agreed, here an updated guide:
1. Rush all
2. Team all
3. Trash talk some
4. Boot nubs out of pve matches if they don't have elixir
5. Use gold and plat on anything that looks cool
6. Take your chances and enjoy PL ^-^

Sheugokin
08-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Just impersonate NINJA.

Somemager
08-09-2014, 06:27 PM
1. Rush all
2. Team all
3. Trash talk some
Silly make guide pls

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Silly make guide pls

That alone was a guide

Apa
08-09-2014, 08:39 PM
The best way to be awesome is... o.o

Be yourself.

Reunegade
08-09-2014, 08:47 PM
1. Rush all
2. Team all
3. Trash talk some
Great guide bruh!

NotYoCookiez
08-09-2014, 08:50 PM
The best way to be awesome is... o.o

Be yourself.

true... or wear cool vanities and sit at balefort and rack up em friend requests

Apa
08-09-2014, 08:51 PM
true... or wear cool vanities and sit at balefort and rack up em friend requests

Yea dat too

for the lulz
08-10-2014, 07:35 AM
Lol @ these tcg members . Each tryna show they they are nicer than the others . Imo broadcastle is the best tcg .

Somemager
08-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Lol @ these tcg members . Each tryna show they they are nicer than the others . Imo broadcastle is the best tcg .
True dat , He's not only nice but a very generous person.

Armourslash
08-10-2014, 09:18 AM
How to be Awesome In PL
You can be awesome in PL!

I. Attitude
Be Positive. However, if someone says "Gimme your pinks or I'll report u!" don't listen to them, report them.

You are now awesome in PL! Have fun!

I don't think anyone would say that if you dont give pink they will report you.

snowfu
08-10-2014, 09:56 AM
I don't think anyone would say that if you dont give pink they will report you.

Someone did to me once o.o

Somemager
08-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Good thing the "In-Game Report Button" is useless :)

Armourslash
08-11-2014, 02:09 AM
Good thing the "In-Game Report Button" is useless :)

It isn't for me, every person I report and explain whats happened to stg, they get banned, it may not work for you :(