PDA

View Full Version : Nothing works for me :(

Amadorbibidor
08-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Don't answer anymore -.-

lethaljade
08-09-2014, 06:27 PM
You should join elite farmers I hear theyre a good farming guild, could hrlp u farm maps or your always welcome to message me on game to fsrm elites, maps like tindrin 4th msp drop 500k loot iif u keep at it

Amadorbibidor
08-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Ty maybe ill contact u ;)

Reunegade
08-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Join us at Enigmatic. We are very active and will assist in any way possible and will be doing lots of elite runs! :)

Amadorbibidor
08-09-2014, 06:51 PM
I'll think in that. Thank you for your time.

lethaljade
08-09-2014, 07:06 PM
My names lethaljade in game, message me on forums if im offline, im usually lurking around here:p

JerryMc
08-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Gl man
-Kabiki

Memnoch The Devil
08-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Lol man, ur already, in my opininion in the best guild for farming elites.... farming elites is not easy and getting the mythic armor for a tank is a waste of money.... not that we didnt already tell you what to farm and where but here is a post from one of our officers, Ishmeet

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167194-Guide-Easiest-and-Efficient-way-to-Farm-in-Elite-Tindrin!!!

If you wanna make money and buy stuff you need patience, thats the most important thing.... keep running caves eventually youll get the drops, remember luck elixir and lep at the boss all the time.

good luck

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 09:12 AM
Farming elite is the best way. Yes warrior spend the most potions in an elite run, in an average caves run- I spend around 250+ depending on the party.
Farming elite is fun, and like gogofgods(memo) told you, mythics are not the best for warrior these days. Here are a few guilds that excel in elites, join any of these and your problem will be finished.
1) Elite Runners
2) The Collectives
3) Enigmatic
4) Chivalrous Union,
Check guild thread of these guilds and join the one that suits you.
Good luck!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Well maybe for tanking mythics are bad but when I complete my tank gear I want to make a no-tanking one for fun. That's expensive! Thank you for support!

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
08-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Farming elite is the best way. Yes warrior spend the most potions in an elite run, in an average caves run- I spend around 250+ depending on the party.
Farming elite is fun, and like gogofgods(memo) told you, mythics are not the best for warrior these days. Here are a few guilds that excel in elites, join any of these and your problem will be finished.
1) Elite Runners
2) The Collectives
3) Enigmatic
4) Chivalrous Union,
Check guild thread of these guilds and join the one that suits you.
Good luck!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk
I prefer TC most experienced players as I knew .

Memnoch The Devil
08-10-2014, 09:21 AM
His already in Elite Runners, joined a few days ago, but it takes time and luck to make gold in the beginning, but more important lots and lots of runs of elite maps of course

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 09:27 AM
I was in elite runners but I left yesterday. Nothing personal but my pink set is not enough and I runned 1 elite in days. Warriors without bulwark or pavise are low solicitated. It's a great guild but for pro's not ppl like me. Thank you for accepting me anyway.

Ebezaanec
08-10-2014, 09:29 AM
I was in elite runners but I left yesterday. Nothing personal but my pink set is not enough and I runned 1 elite in days. Warriors without bulwark or pavise are low solicitated. It's a great guild but for pro's not ppl like me. Thank you for accepting me anyway.

You can do wonders with a conqueror's wall.

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 09:31 AM
You can do wonders with a conqueror's wall.

I have will perfect but not compared with pavise tanks. Thx for your time.

Memnoch The Devil
08-10-2014, 09:40 AM

Sorry to hear you left, I started as you when I joined, as I said the most important thing in this game in order to achieve your goals is patience.

Except the bulwark everything i use is legendary, and before bulwark i used conqueror on my warrior.

One very important thing, in Elite Runners we don't pick the players with whom we party, as you might have noticed, we ask on guild chat for what the party needs, dps or tank, and first one that answer gets the party invite.

Good luck hope it works :)

PS: RICH OVERNIGHT = LOCKEDS if your really really locked otherwise hard work will get you where you need.

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Sorry to hear you left, I started as you when I joined, as I said the most important thing in this game in order to achieve your goals is patience.

Except the bulwark everything i use is legendary, and before bulwark i used conqueror on my warrior.

One very important thing, in Elite Runners we don't pick the players with whom we party, as you might have noticed, we ask on guild chat for what the party needs, dps or tank, and first one that answer gets the party invite.

Good luck hope it works :)

PS: RICH OVERNIGHT = LOCKEDS if your really really locked otherwise hard work will get you where you need.

Ty for caring :)

hellslt
08-10-2014, 10:11 AM
wish u goodluck! :/

Sirnoobalot
08-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Since you're not a plat user,its better to go with Elondrian gear.

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Since you're not a plat user,its better to go with Elondrian gear.

I use plat but only for revives and weekly 1 lock open. Not gonna spend 60€ for a game.

Xeusx
08-10-2014, 11:45 AM
I use plat but only for revives and weekly 1 lock open. Not gonna spend 60€ for a game.

Don't use plats for revive because Ankh kits (Revive Kits) is coming, and if you keep using plats for revive, you are wasting your own money/earned plat.

obee
08-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Don't use plats for revive because Ankh kits (Revive Kits) is coming, and if you keep using plats for revive, you are wasting your own money/earned plat.

Ankh kits only revive for new arena I think

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 11:56 AM

Ty for info. U both.

Xeusx
08-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Ankh kits only revive for new arena I think
Where you read this? Ankh kits is for all maps, except PvP.

killarrow
08-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Feel sorry for you that you decided to leave ER. Try to stay in a guild for a couple of weeks at least to understand and learn.
Economic tanking gear for farming elites that I still use. only change is my bulwark that replaces the arlorian wall of will.
Armour: Magma/ Living of will
Helm: Magma/ Living of will
Weapon: Arlorian Wall of will
Pet: little Bear
Ring: any cheap archon ring that gives 2.5% armour boost [saw some for as less as 75k]
Amulet: Str type amulet of will with armour or doom (some sell really cheap + 9 str, get that if possible)

Skills: include VB as this would save manna pots. Passive: +5 to speed (This saves you many a times from dying when trying to park)

Don't waste gold on the following -
- feed pets, rotate out as much as possible
- spend on luck lix, save and buy a lep
- constant updrade gems on gear to get a supergem unless you can afford 15-20k gold every day on buying gems
- list your loot in CS (unless you have a time crunch, list it for 3 days than 12 hours is a few extra gold and better chance to sell)

When in a party, do make it your call to park or to kill (park saves you pots)

Since I used to get bored due to lesser availability of folks online during some times of the day, I have discovered a way to solo an elite map and keep myself from getting bored. Yes it is to "SOLO" an elite map that needs a bit of patience, time and fewer pots per run.

PM me in game and I will run with you and show how to solo the elite map. Also I am happy to give my arlorian wall of will (rusting in the stash) that I don't use anymore for you to use.

IGN: killArrow or BheemBoy

Amadorbibidor
08-12-2014, 04:24 PM
Feel sorry for you that you decided to leave ER. Try to stay in a guild for a couple of weeks at least to understand and learn.
Economic tanking gear for farming elites that I still use. only change is my bulwark that replaces the arlorian wall of will.
Armour: Magma/ Living of will
Helm: Magma/ Living of will
Weapon: Arlorian Wall of will
Pet: little Bear
Ring: any cheap archon ring that gives 2.5% armour boost [saw some for as less as 75k]
Amulet: Str type amulet of will with armour or doom (some sell really cheap + 9 str, get that if possible)

Skills: include VB as this would save manna pots. Passive: +5 to speed (This saves you many a times from dying when trying to park)

Don't waste gold on the following -
- feed pets, rotate out as much as possible
- spend on luck lix, save and buy a lep
- constant updrade gems on gear to get a supergem unless you can afford 15-20k gold every day on buying gems
- list your loot in CS (unless you have a time crunch, list it for 3 days than 12 hours is a few extra gold and better chance to sell)

When in a party, do make it your call to park or to kill (park saves you pots)

Since I used to get bored due to lesser availability of folks online during some times of the day, I have discovered a way to solo an elite map and keep myself from getting bored. Yes it is to "SOLO" an elite map that needs a bit of patience, time and fewer pots per run.

PM me in game and I will run with you and show how to solo the elite map. Also I am happy to give my arlorian wall of will (rusting in the stash) that I don't use anymore for you to use.

IGN: killArrow or BheemBoy

Hey, thank you for trying to help me but I already sold everything amadorbibidor had and passed it to warlordsmurf, my new account. I don't like anymore warriors so I made a mage. Anyway, I'll try to open locks and farm locks too. Elite isn't for me I think. I appreciate you are trying to help me. ;)

aarrgggggg
08-12-2014, 04:45 PM
you wanna make gold? farm the heck outta jarl. You will get myth set in 1 months time or less

Memnoch The Devil
08-13-2014, 02:24 AM
km3 is the best farming place for lockeds

Seoratrek
08-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Please keep the discussion civil. Thanks! :)

Kakashis
08-20-2014, 02:20 AM
Hey, thank you for trying to help me but I already sold everything amadorbibidor had and passed it to warlordsmurf, my new account. I don't like anymore warriors so I made a mage. Anyway, I'll try to open locks and farm locks too. Elite isn't for me I think. I appreciate you are trying to help me. ;)

If elite isn't for you, there's not much left to do in the game other than pvp n popping crates xD

Jurmans
08-20-2014, 04:55 AM
So this is how you try to earn money: http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah145/janbsen/9398900C-079D-4147-AEC2-DB2E7B2A2D38_zps2leoifnn.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/janbsen/media/9398900C-079D-4147-AEC2-DB2E7B2A2D38_zps2leoifnn.png.html) http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah145/janbsen/171863D2-FA26-4EA4-A958-514AF7F15107_zpsybgcmost.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/janbsen/media/171863D2-FA26-4EA4-A958-514AF7F15107_zpsybgcmost.png.html)

obee
08-20-2014, 08:39 AM
So this is how you try to earn money: http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah145/janbsen/9398900C-079D-4147-AEC2-DB2E7B2A2D38_zps2leoifnn.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/janbsen/media/9398900C-079D-4147-AEC2-DB2E7B2A2D38_zps2leoifnn.png.html) http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah145/janbsen/171863D2-FA26-4EA4-A958-514AF7F15107_zpsybgcmost.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/janbsen/media/171863D2-FA26-4EA4-A958-514AF7F15107_zpsybgcmost.png.html)
Lol some people do that so people accidentally buy their stuff

Jurmans
08-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Lol some people do that so people accidentally buy their stuff

Yes but it's a pathetic way to make gold.

obee
08-20-2014, 10:37 AM
Yes but it's a pathetic way to make gold.

Ikr