PDA

View Full Version : IS THIS NORMAL? I am a lvl 5 twink and get paired with lvl 6 and lvl 7 twinks why so?

fiftyonecents
08-09-2014, 07:17 PM
I continue to be paired with lvls higher than myself ( lvl 5 ) not sure why I would even meet a lvl 7 but regardless when this happens it is unbeknownst to me because lack of lvl information on the enemy screen icon, you are only able to see the ign not the players current lvl. Thus creating free kills for them. My kdr is ruined due to this matter.

Please someone feel free to share your input , and or any Dev's or Mod's if you have an answer for this situation it would be most gracious of you to respond :)

THREAD TROLLS NOT ALLOWED HERE :livid:

Thanks for reading my thread :)

Stefan Bauer
08-09-2014, 07:26 PM
People up to one level above or below can join the game. Game level is determined by the first person who joins. So if a level 6 hosts, levels 5-7 can join. A level 4 hosts and levels 3-5 can join. That's how it is :)

kinzmet
08-10-2014, 12:52 AM
It has always been like that, you are bound to join a room up to 2 levels above or below your level.
To improve your KDR, join a twink guild that fits your level.

Riptank
08-11-2014, 11:50 AM
I continue to be paired with lvls higher than myself ( lvl 5 ) not sure why I would even meet a lvl 7 but regardless when this happens it is unbeknownst to me because lack of lvl information on the enemy screen icon, you are only able to see the ign not the players current lvl. Thus creating free kills for them. My kdr is ruined due to this matter.

Please someone feel free to share your input , and or any Dev's or Mod's if you have an answer for this situation it would be most gracious of you to respond :)

THREAD TROLLS NOT ALLOWED HERE :livid:

Thanks for reading my thread :)

They made it that way due to the availability of players. Imagine if you are only limited to play same level, it will definitely took you hours before the game to start and not all play PVP nor play in your current level.

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 05:31 PM
They made it that way due to the availability of players. Imagine if you are only limited to play same level, it will definitely took you hours before the game to start and not all play PVP nor play in your current level.

Agreed,

You make a valid point. Thanks for your response.

Danisafi
08-18-2014, 02:15 AM
Yes it is.Like Riptank said they made it bcoz oft availability oft players. Thats the sense why u shouldnt play a lv8-9 twink .

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4