PDA

View Full Version : Rhinos..

Ziniq
08-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Why does Everybody think that rhinos are easy and they can't die... that's complete bull crap
I'm a rhino and yeah I win 3:1 of the matches but I've seen a lot of bear even lvl 17 kill good lvl 20 Str Rhinos like me
Don't get me wrong tho Rhinos are good and are pretty hard to kill especially if they got 6 Heal ( I got 4 ) but people always complain they don't die and it takes no skill.. how about you try rhino.. I'll watch you get a 5-100 kd by not knowing when to time your heals, how to use the skill, what skills to use, when to use the skill...

Rhinos are the weakest Class or Tied with mage... something like that but they got 410 health max

It's all bull crap...

Right your feed back and talk crap about me.. go ahead nobody is stopping you... ( besides maybe the Devs )

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Right your feed back and talk crap about me.. go ahead nobody is stopping you... ( besides maybe the Devs )

Nub crai pls

Ziniq
08-09-2014, 10:12 PM
Nub crai pls

I can guarantee I can 10-5 a 20 bear lol I'm not crying it's just annoying

synfullmagic_23110
08-09-2014, 10:28 PM

Omgeeeeee take a jk bb

Burstnuke
08-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Why does Everybody think that rhinos are easy and they can't die... that's complete bull crap
I'm a rhino and yeah I win 3:1 of the matches but I've seen a lot of bear even lvl 17 kill good lvl 20 Str Rhinos like me
Don't get me wrong tho Rhinos are good and are pretty hard to kill especially if they got 6 Heal ( I got 4 ) but people always complain they don't die and it takes no skill.. how about you try rhino.. I'll watch you get a 5-100 kd by not knowing when to time your heals, how to use the skill, what skills to use, when to use the skill...

Rhinos are the weakest Class or Tied with mage... something like that but they got 410 health max

It's all bull crap...

That ego tho.

Grrrrimadoggy
08-09-2014, 11:21 PM

It's all bull crap...

Must be hard figuring out what skill to press at level 20

Ssneakykills
08-10-2014, 01:57 AM
Play 76-77 rhino that takes more skill than plat pack rhinos farming new players constantly

Burningdex
08-10-2014, 02:08 AM

u just said they were underpowered

mynamesjay
08-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Rhinos get like almost 500 health if they Str lmao dipshet

Ssneakykills
08-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Rhinos get like almost 500 health if they Str lmao dipshet

Reported you spelt a cuss word wrong

AppleNoob
08-10-2014, 03:59 PM
I dislike rhinos mainly because whenever i kill their alts they run immediately to their rhinos and team me. Even if im level 15 with a talon they need a 20 hammer rhino just to beat me. Its pathetic.

Sheugokin
08-10-2014, 06:17 PM
I dislike rhinos mainly because whenever i kill their alts they run immediately to their rhinos and team me. Even if im level 15 with a talon they need a 20 hammer rhino just to beat me. Its pathetic.

And that's why I play endgame. No one can come after you that has better gear than you cuz guess what, you got the best gear lol.

Ziniq
08-10-2014, 06:59 PM

I agree I do it sometimes to but that's only when people rush me but if u beat me u beat me gz for u and that's it

Rescind
08-10-2014, 07:32 PM
LOL I went 2.3-590kd on my 20 plat pack rhino and I never use it now. Rhinos are the weakest? That's funny.. Try using a lvl16-20 fox. I'm sure even with plat pack you'd lose. Also, you can say the same thing to all classes. If you don't know timing and things about your class, you will without a doubt get 5-100 kd. Mages are on par with bears at 15-20.