PDA

View Full Version : Venom

Xanthia
01-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Hello All and Thank you for taking the time to read this Announcement!

Venom is now open for Applications!!!

The purpose of this guild is to be a small tight knit guild that focuses on the interaction between guild members and improving the quality of players rather then just sheer quantity. We will have limited spots available until we see the direction the game is going to take us. Venom, for the most part will be able End Game PvE content and PvP. We will primarily be a hard-core style guild, looking for the dedicated player who can learn his class and preform on the highest level of difficulty. We will be looking for serious individuals who wish to share in the fame and fortune of great gear and a great time in the guild. All in all the guild will be a sanctuary for the select few players who enjoy laid back chat, and an enjoyable time playing Pocket Legends. We look forward to playing with you in the future.
We have a Forum that will be the backbone of the information that will supply members and fans alike to learn more about the events will we be hosting.

NEW FORUMS
Guild Forum: Venom.forumn.net

When you get to the website, go to the Register link, and that will guide you through the process. Once you validate your e-mail address, please proceed to the Guild Application section of our Forums, where you can read the Code of Conduct and view a Application and please follow the guidelines on the application to inquire as to how to post a reply. Please do not take these applications as a joking matter, we will be looking for serious quality players, and will want to play with every applicant before making any final decisions. We will only accept applications if you have reached the max level.

Ventrilo information:

Private until applicant!

Please use your in-game name.

If you would like to get in contact with the Leader of this guild or the Senior Councilor please direct your questions to:

Xanthia - Leader

I appreciate everyone who has expressed interest to me in the past and I look forward to viewing your application. Just because one has filled out an application does not mean that the applicant will be accepted and it does not mean that he/she will fit in. Please understand that Venom is not meant for everyone!

Everyone have a great night and GO Venom!

LoztChaos
01-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Best of luck to you and your guild! =)

MoarPewPew
01-16-2011, 11:34 PM
Good luck with the new and improved venom. And your absolutely right quality is better than quantity.

:)

Xanthia
01-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Good luck with the new and improved venom. And your absolutely right quality is better than quantity.

:)

Thanks, I see that you found your way to the guild webpage!

icantgetkills
01-16-2011, 11:41 PM
xanthia when pc client is out will you use team speak :L im looking for a team who i can speak with while farming as typing grinds my gears

Xanthia
01-16-2011, 11:42 PM
xanthia when pc client is out will you use team speak :L im looking for a team who i can speak with while farming as typing grinds my gears

I have Ventrilo as it is right now. So, I am able to talk while playing! :) Cheers!

Rebel
01-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Edit: My bad, Xanthia answered that with blinding speed.

Xanthia
01-16-2011, 11:45 PM
Edit: My bad, Xanthia answered that with blinding speed.

Rebel, I'm sorry my friend!

Rebel
01-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Rebel, I'm sorry my friend!

No worries. And I'm sorry to hear about the personal troubles. Hope you got it all worked out. Glad to see you back! Hope I can still be a part of the guild, although I have to say, there isn't much activity in-game from me. I'm definitely a part of the forums though, and could help you out in that aspect when the time allows me to.

Xanthia
01-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Yea, no problem Rebel. I know that when guilds come out in this game you will play more. I just hope that they have interesting ideas for implementation of guilds into the PL community.

Agent
01-20-2011, 07:05 AM
Ahhh the revived Venom :)