View Full Version : A redux on the Pocket legends game. (idea)

AppleNoob
08-09-2014, 11:54 PM
This is just a idea so don't shoot it down please!

All of this is using the same old pocket legends towns and maps except maybe have the townes look like they have been destroyed or attacked almost like a war has been going on as well as making almost every towne a pvp zone with the exception of forest haven and balefort castle.

Ok here's my idea. This is a mainly pvp and a slight bit of pve game. Imagine whenever you make a new character and choose the type (fox bear mage bird rhino) then you choose your name and instead of being sent to the tutorial you get a popup that lets you choose what level you want to be and what gear you want to use for that level. You choose your gear and the game puts you into a tutorial arena with other players. Once the scord limit reaches 10 the arena ends and all the players are sent to a towne where they can then join another pvp game or farm rare loot.

How the gold will work in this game is you get gold by pvping and getting kills. The more kills you get the more gold you get. With that gold you can buy characters, vanities, pets, rings, and plat packs.

Things like founders and the 76 bsm early cap egg will cost more than the starry envy garb because they provide stats and so forth.

Also all discontinued dungeons will be brought back but the drops will be even rarer so the forgotten weapons vault, halloween maps, christmas maps, and dragonet's lair ( the preview of blacksmoke mountain before it came out ) will be available to the public but the drops will be very rare also all of these drops will not be in the item store. These drops can be liquidated to get more gold to buy more vanities and such but they can not be sold in the consignment shop as there will not be one. However people can give items to their friend as well as being able to buy other people's items in a trade ( if they both agree ) using gold.

Elite items shall exist but you will have to be 76 and farming elite dragon slayer in order to get them. They will not be in the item store ( the item store is the place where you buy your gear with the gold. Its basically the platinum store )

Also black dragon armor and purple dragon armor will also be brought back as well as making rings for them. Also in order to have a dragon ring you need the full dragon set. So say i want the red dragon ring i will buy the red dragon armor the red dragon helm and argos to get the ring. That is the only way you shall get the ring it shall not be in the item store.

The way Spacetime Games would make money is in order to do certain things ( list is below ) you will need platinum

Respec attributes, respec skill points, change character name, buy elixiers, buy potions, buy gold ( give me your opinion on that )
Buy rare deal of the day vanities ( that wont show up in the item store ) and faces!

( i shall update this more as i come up with more ideas )

In the meantime feel free to add your own ideas to the mix and to point any mistakes. But for now Applenoob out!

Armourslash
08-16-2014, 02:20 AM
This is kind of a way to make PL an easier game.

AppleNoob
08-18-2014, 07:30 PM
This is kind of a way to make PL an easier game.

Its basically a gladiator game. It relies more on skill than someone who has 5m gold... plus all the normal dungeons wont be there only the dungeons which give black dragon, purple dragon, gold dragon, blue dragon, red dragon, the different colored starry vanities, forgotten bows, and all the christmas items. So there won't be a leveling aspect. It will be more of a make a character and battle game

Sheugokin
08-18-2014, 07:42 PM
1. I don't think there was every a purple set
2. What if people don't like PvE?
3. Oldies will rage
4. I like your idea!

CAK Vader
08-19-2014, 07:06 AM
This is just a idea so don't shoot it down please!

All of this is using the same old pocket legends towns and maps except maybe have the townes look like they have been destroyed or attacked almost like a war has been going on as well as making almost every towne a pvp zone with the exception of forest haven and balefort castle.

Ok here's my idea. This is a mainly pvp and a slight bit of pve game. Imagine whenever you make a new character and choose the type (fox bear mage bird rhino) then you choose your name and instead of being sent to the tutorial you get a popup that lets you choose what level you want to be and what gear you want to use for that level. You choose your gear and the game puts you into a tutorial arena with other players. Once the scord limit reaches 10 the arena ends and all the players are sent to a towne where they can then join another pvp game or farm rare loot.

How the gold will work in this game is you get gold by pvping and getting kills. The more kills you get the more gold you get. With that gold you can buy characters, vanities, pets, rings, and plat packs.

Things like founders and the 76 bsm early cap egg will cost more than the starry envy garb because they provide stats and so forth.

Also all discontinued dungeons will be brought back but the drops will be even rarer so the forgotten weapons vault, halloween maps, christmas maps, and dragonet's lair ( the preview of blacksmoke mountain before it came out ) will be available to the public but the drops will be very rare also all of these drops will not be in the item store. These drops can be liquidated to get more gold to buy more vanities and such but they can not be sold in the consignment shop as there will not be one. However people can give items to their friend as well as being able to buy other people's items in a trade ( if they both agree ) using gold.

Elite items shall exist but you will have to be 76 and farming elite dragon slayer in order to get them. They will not be in the item store ( the item store is the place where you buy your gear with the gold. Its basically the platinum store )

Also black dragon armor and purple dragon armor will also be brought back as well as making rings for them. Also in order to have a dragon ring you need the full dragon set. So say i want the red dragon ring i will buy the red dragon armor the red dragon helm and argos to get the ring. That is the only way you shall get the ring it shall not be in the item store.

The way Spacetime Games would make money is in order to do certain things ( list is below ) you will need platinum

Respec attributes, respec skill points, change character name, buy elixiers, buy potions, buy gold ( give me your opinion on that )
Buy rare deal of the day vanities ( that wont show up in the item store ) and faces!

( i shall update this more as i come up with more ideas )

In the meantime feel free to add your own ideas to the mix and to point any mistakes. But for now Applenoob out!
I LOOOOOVE IT DUDE THIS IDEA IS AMAZING! STS WOULD MAKE TONS OFF OF THIS from me OFC...

AppleNoob
08-19-2014, 04:06 PM
1. I don't think there was every a purple set
2. What if people don't like PvE?
3. Oldies will rage
4. I like your idea!

1. Hunzzz had it on when he quit.
2. Im pretty sure you mean pvp???? If so then they can always farm for the incredibly elusive black dragon pieces
3. There are so few oldies left that it wouldnt impact profits. Most likely oldies would just go back to the original game. Also just because someone was here at 2010 or 2012 does not give them special priviledges. I am pretty sure spacetime sees us all as a community. Not new guys and oldies or pros and noobs but as a group of people that play this game. So oldies need to quit raging. Because they are about 1/10 of the community
4. Thank you man!

bosstinytitan
08-19-2014, 10:15 PM
Wait, how does purple drag look? i've never heard of it lol

AppleNoob
08-20-2014, 02:38 AM
Wait, how does purple drag look? i've never heard of it lol

Lemme find the thread and ill give you a screenshot. Never mind. I can't find the thread it was posted in -_-.

Makka Pakka
08-20-2014, 05:11 PM

Randomguy
08-20-2014, 05:21 PM

oh yea i have a white one

Armourslash
08-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Really?

CAK Vader
09-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Where did they get the purple beauty? @.@

bosstinytitan
09-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Wow! Never heard of it, is it tradable?

AppleNoob
09-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Wow! Never heard of it, is it tradable?

As far as i can tell no its not tradeable. The red dragon mystery vanity was tradeable but this is just purple dragon vanity helm which leads me to believe it wasn't tradeable.

quantionus
09-03-2014, 04:16 AM
oh yea i have a white one

lol if this was right then it should be shining , nice photoshop but he have forgotten the sparkles

AppleNoob
09-03-2014, 05:42 AM
lol if this was right then it should be shining , nice photoshop but he have forgotten the sparkles sparkles??? Its a vanity man....

Burstnuke
09-03-2014, 04:11 PM
sparkles??? Its a vanity man....

He means if it were real the set would have Purple sparkles like the other sets. For once i agree with quan Lol.

tarlan
09-03-2014, 08:35 PM
the purple doesnt sparkle cuz there is no pruple set guys
it was just a ultra rare collector item

Mothwing
09-03-2014, 09:04 PM
The amount of stupidity in this thread...

AppleNoob
09-03-2014, 09:56 PM
The amount of stupidity in this thread...

I know. Its amazing. I love it.

quantionus
09-04-2014, 10:43 AM
today i heard ppl saying that the purple drag items were rewards of a quest which sts removed a day later after it was put

Ssneakykills
09-04-2014, 11:36 AM
The powers of photoshop

tarlan
09-06-2014, 09:49 PM
The powers of photoshop

btw what map did you take the screenshot of your characters in its like flaming swirls is it elite level?