PDA

View Full Version : My last idea post....

Energizeric
08-10-2014, 01:07 AM
I have been saving this idea for a while, so at the encouragement of many players who messaged me, I decided that I will post this last idea. I will not be responding to suggestions or criticisms of this idea, so do with it what you would like. If you all hate it, then oh well.... If you like it, then you can thank this post as a show of support and maybe STS will use this idea in the future. If you want to make changes to it, then make your suggestions...

1) A new arcane pet can be introduced called "Icer". Icer will be a whelp and will look like Singe and Nekro, except he will be an ice creature covered in ice like Glacian. See picture below.

2) Instead of dropping from locked crates, an Icer Egg must be crafted from components that drop all over Arlor.

3) The recipe for crafting an Icer Egg can be purchased from "Iclee the Alchemist" in Nordr for 100k. The recipe cannot be traded or sold.

4) The recipe shows the required crafting components as follows:

1 whelp egg base
3 dragonite bars
3 ice shards
1 magic hauntlet gem
100 frost particles
100 dragon particles

The crafting process takes 10 days, however you can speed this up with plat.

5) The whelp egg base can be purchased from Iclee the Alchemist for 5m gold or 1500 plat.

6) What are frost particles and dragon particles?

Frost particles are created from elite warchests, and dragon particles are created from elite dragonscale chests.

Iclee the Alchemist can convert your elite chests into particles. He does this by burning the chest over a fire and capturing particles from the remaining ashes. He can convert elite golden chests into 5 particles, elite silver chests into 2 particles, and elite copper chests into one particle.

Just like essences, these particles are NOT tradable.

7) What is a magic hauntlet gem?

A magic hauntlet gem is a new item that can be purchased from the hauntlet token vendor for 800 hauntlet tokens. Yes, you read that right... 800 tokens. I guess you will be running the hauntlet a few times if you want one of these :)

The magic of this gem allows Iclee to combine the attributes of all the components to form an Icer Egg. These gems can be traded and sold.

8) What is an ice shard?

The recipe for an ice shard can be obtained from Iclee the Alchemist for 100k. Once you have the recipe, an ice shard can be crafted from 50 ice chips. Ice chips drop from Nordr bosses much in the same way dragkin teeth drop from Tindirin bosses. They can rarely drop from regular bosses, but they drop more often from elite bosses. Ice shards can be traded and sold.

Crafting an ice shard takes 3 days, however you can speed this up with plat.

9) So what kind of stats and abilities does Icer have?

His happiness bonus is as follows: +10% speed, +15% damage, +10% crit, +30 Primary Stat, +100 Armor

His arcane ability is called "Ice Shard Explosion": all enemies within an 8 meter area are sucked in and then an ice shard explodes which causes them to freeze or be slowed for 6 seconds. In PvP, enemies are slowed and NOT frozen (same effect as sorcerer's frost bolt).

Ihateppl
08-10-2014, 01:09 AM
OMG, I thought your in your deva mode and where no longer posting?

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 01:15 AM
I love your Idea bro. Giving an arcane item by a fixed no. of plats or by doing a quest in order to get it is cool.
I think, those riches will start hoarding those bars and price of dragonite bars will rise too much and again, wouldn't be possible for a normal farmer to afford that. Instead of 3 dragonbite bars, I suggest you to add 450-500 Teeths instead of it.

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 01:22 AM
I love this arcane pet that dont need any plats! all farmers will have fun farming all of this.

Also its not that easy to achieve! I love the idea.

Un-like necro it need arcane fossil that only drop in lock crates. ( STS Why not make necro a lock crate drop pet. its the same anyways no point in farming all does things if arcane fossil only drop from lock crates.)

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 01:24 AM
I love your Idea bro. Giving an arcane item by a fixed no. of plats or by doing a quest in order to get it is cool.
I think, those riches will start hoarding those bars and price of dragonite bars will rise too much and again, wouldn't be possible for a normal farmer to afford that. Instead of 3 dragonbite bars, I suggest you to add 450-500 Teeths instead of it.

dude u dont need to buy dragon bar. you can farm the teeth and craft the bar. zzzz thats simple only 450 teeth's to craft 3 bars.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 01:26 AM
dude u dont need to buy dragon bar. you can farm the teeth and craft the bar. zzzz thats simple only 450 teeth's to craft 3 bars.
I know, that's why I said 450 teeths that is 3 dragonbite bars ofc. For those rich people, it'll become easier as they'll buy bars from cs and prices will go more high. I hope you got it?

Morholt
08-10-2014, 01:45 AM
I think, those riches will start hoarding those bars and price of dragonite bars will rise too much and again, wouldn't be possible for a normal farmer to afford that. Instead of 3 dragonbite bars, I suggest you to add 450-500 Teeths instead of it.At the end of the day, 450 teeth make 3 dragonite bars, so a normal farmer will be farming for his bars one way or another. However, a player will find many teeth while they are trying to farm 100 dragon particles worth of elite chests.

Wealthy players will have the advantage of being able to buy dragonite bars and elite gold chests from other players, as well as the hauntlet gem.
No matter what, wealthy players will always have some sort of advantage in long pve quests, as their gear will be better and they can afford to run with elixirs all the time.
However, these things being tradeable IS a good thing, as average players will be able to farm stuff that has a demand (and thus value). Some rich player will gladly pay well for an early hauntlet gem. And the price of those elite chests will SKYROCKET.

I really love this idea. It does MUCH more than just add a pet to the game. It will heavily stimulate the economy AND give players a reason to be running many different maps. PLUS, it would help create a sizeable gold sink through the initial purchase price of the recipe and from all the listing fees of now valuable items being sold.

Energizeric, you didn't mention something, though: would the recipe be able to create more than 1 Icer egg? Based on precedent, it would...however, I think it'd be better for the game as a whole if the recipe itself was one of the ingredients, so that way it is destroyed. It would benefit the economy GREATLY, sts would see revenue, it would help prevent Icer becoming common (& deserving of being an arcane pet), and it would assure Icer's price never dropped below 10.1 million gold.

matanofx
08-10-2014, 01:47 AM
3 Dragonnite bars sound hardcore for me thats the part i dislike when its a bit too repetitive even for those who play alot, make it 2?

Id like to know if +100 armor is better than +100 hp, also besides +30initial id like +10 all stats or +25initial and +10 all stats

Freeze effect in pvp.. id like atleast a 1.5 seconds total freeze i dunno what anyone else thinks

Other than that i think the idea is great and will drive the game forward in terms of actually seeing people farming maps and looking for parties, i mean more lively community not just merchants and pvpers.

Edit: If this is to happen, i really hope they wait with the idea, lately we've been flooded with new arcane pets.

Eski
08-10-2014, 01:53 AM
Awsome idea! Ofc itll take a verry long time and some skills to craft a pet like that .. but this this would be the best way to give non plat players the chance to own an arcane pet ! +1

Samhayne? You should read that!

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 02:00 AM
At the end of the day, 450 teeth make 3 dragonite bars, so a normal farmer will be farming for his bars one way or another. However, a player will find many teeth while they are trying to farm 100 dragon particles worth of elite chests.

Wealthy players will have the advantage of being able to buy dragonite bars and elite gold chests from other players, as well as the hauntlet gem.
No matter what, wealthy players will always have some sort of advantage in long pve quests, as their gear will be better and they can afford to run with elixirs all the time.
However, these things being tradeable IS a good thing, as average players will be able to farm stuff that has a demand (and thus value). Some rich player will gladly pay well for an early hauntlet gem. And the price of those elite chests will SKYROCKET.

I really love this idea. It does MUCH more than just add a pet to the game. It will heavily stimulate the economy AND give players a reason to be running many different maps. PLUS, it would help create a sizeable gold sink through the initial purchase price of the recipe and from all the listing fees of now valuable items being sold.

Energizeric, you didn't mention something, though: would the recipe be able to create more than 1 Icer egg? Based on precedent, it would...however, I think it'd be better for the game as a whole if the recipe itself was one of the ingredients, so that way it is destroyed. It would benefit the economy GREATLY, sts would see revenue, it would help prevent Icer becoming common (& deserving of being an arcane pet), and it would assure Icer's price never dropped below 10.1 million gold.

Hm, so you mean, we'll farm 900 maps in elite tindrin( As drop rate ain't 100%). And Like I can do all elite tindirn maps under 15 minutes, it is like 13500 minutes which is 225hours of elite farming, isn't it? We farm 225 hours for that bars, and those plat farmers would pay 1-5mil for it and buy that? Do you think it's fair? This idea should be promote Elite Farming, and if someone can buy all those stuff- What's the benifit of farming those? And I'm sure, if this 3 dragonbite bars are exchanged to 450 teeths, none of those PvPers would get this pet for sure, and I'll be watching all those elite farmers running around with this pet.
If it ever gets implemented, and it's dragonite bars instead of Teeths, I won't even bother doing it.

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 02:08 AM
I know, that's why I said 450 teeths that is 3 dragonbite bars ofc. For those rich people, it'll become easier as they'll buy bars from cs and prices will go more high. I hope you got it?

well its the same. let it be so people has options and its better if price go high so non plat users make more money.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 02:12 AM
well its the same. let it be so people has options and its better if price go high so non plat users make more money.

It will take few months to reach 450 teeth. And there'll be a lot of dragonite bars in CS and the price will automatically drop, don't you think? 3 dragonitebars would cost 1-2m each, and 6m for 3. So 6m is better than 2-3months of hardcore farming. If it's the case, I'll buy bars from CS. And no, This doesn't encourages A Farmer.

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 02:17 AM
It will take few months to reach 450 teeth. And there'll be a lot of dragonite bars in CS and the price will automatically drop, don't you think? 3 dragonitebars would cost 1-2m each, and 6m for 3. So 6m is better than 2-3months of hardcore farming. If it's the case, I'll buy bars from CS. And no, This doesn't encourages A Farmer.

it does, when price go up as a farming ill farm more teeth to earn more gold. eventually all dragon bar will be out of stock.

and i think dragon bar is not only for arcane ring crafting its also for other arcane items in the future.

+ it only take 2 weeks to get 150m teeth not months. only a newbie get 150 for a month.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 02:20 AM
it does, when price go up as a farming ill farm more teeth to earn more gold. eventually all dragon bar will be out of stock.

and i think dragon bar is not only for arcane ring crafting its also for other arcane items in the future.

+ it only take 2 weeks to get 150m teeth not months. only a noob get 150 for a month.

Lol, it is not 150 teeth he said 450 teeth. you should read the thread carefully. 150 teeth= 400 elite runs, and 15mins for each run is 6000 minutes that is 100 hours. 100 hours is easy for you lol? It's for the ones without life. No one can get 150 teeth in a week unless he plays 24/7. I've sold 5 dragonite bars till now, and i know how much time it takes even you farm day and night.

Dex Scene
08-10-2014, 02:35 AM
I love the idea however 3 dragonite bar is something more than hard to farm. I mean people who cant afford to buy 3 bars, would spend year to actually get 3 dragonite bars. You can replace dragonite bars with something other Stuffs like essences which is non tradable :3
But like the idea.
And it shouldn't be last idea coming from you. Dont stop posting like all people said in your last thread. It's a free forum and everyone have rights to post +/- stuffs. Don't ever let people take your freedom. Good luck ener.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 02:42 AM
I love the idea however 3 dragonite bar is something more than hard to farm. I mean people who cant afford to buy 3 bars, would spend year to actually get 3 dragonite bars. You can replace dragonite bars with something other Stuffs like essences which is non tradable :3
But like the idea.
And it shouldn't be last idea coming from you. Dont stop posting like all people said in your last thread. It's a free forum and everyone have rights to post +/- stuffs. Don't ever let people take your freedom. Good luck ener.

Yes, that's what I said. 3 bars is tough for a farmer and easy for those who have money. It should be something balanced and fair.

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Lol, it is not 150 teeth he said 450 teeth. you should read the thread carefully. 150 teeth= 400 elite runs, and 15mins for each run is 6000 minutes that is 100 hours. 100 hours is easy for you lol? It's for the ones without life. No one can get 150 teeth in a week unless he plays 24/7. I've sold 5 dragonite bars till now, and i know how much time it takes even you farm day and night.

150 teeth per 2 weeks so its will be like 6 weeks for 3 bars. also jasmit our teams dont farm 15mins per map. im sorry we are faster than that. average run time is 7mins max is 9 mins per elite map.

please dont compare us to you coz apparently we dont have the same teams and members. im just saying how fast we farm teethes.

so 450 teeths and 3 dragon bars is the same. why would you request to change it to teeth only and not dragon bars?

your suggestion is lame. if its only teeth how will the farmers make money? you cant trade teeth.

this way dragon bar you got choice if you wana craft the egg or sell the dragon bar its up to you.

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 02:46 AM
But like the idea.

Thats why its a arcane pet right? it take time to farm.

if its easy to archive then i would tell sts not to approved it . meh why all people want the easy way anyways. this is the only pet does not required plats so you dont need to spend real money on buying plats.

atleast you work hard for it.

so tell me you want the easy way? how about lets put all arcane pet in crates and you purchase plats then pop crates.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 02:47 AM
150 teeth per 2 weeks so its will be like 6 weeks for 3 bars. also jasmit our teams dont farm 15mins per map. im sorry we are faster than that. average run time is 7mins max is 9 mins per elite map.

please dont compare us to you coz apparently we dont have the same teams and members. im just saying how fast we farm teethes.

so 450 teeths and 3 dragon bars is the same. why would you request to change it to teeth only and not dragon bars?

your suggestion is lame. if its only teeth how will the farmers make money? you cant trade teeth.

this way dragon bar you got choice if you wana craft the egg or sell the dragon bar its up to you.

Please post your screenshots of Alagran, Rendtail and elite caves in which you have completed a map in less than 9 minutes? Can you? Thanks

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 02:49 AM

Average run time is 7 mins, means you do even less than that? Please post your screenshots and yes pls don't compare anyone with yourself, No on is interested. Don't try to show what you can do. Just stop posting lies and Don't make any false statements.
Well yes, I am waiting for the screenshots of caves rockhorn and alagran when u complete them under 8 mins. Thanks

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 02:55 AM
Average run time is 7 mins, means you do even less than that? Please post your screenshots and yes pls don't compare anyone with yourself, No on is interested. Don't try to show what you can do. Just stop posting lies and Don't make any false statements.
Well yes, I am waiting for the screenshots of caves rockhorn and alagran when u complete them under 8 mins. Thanks

dude you dont need to do rock horn you do the easy map. use your head.. ill post later rofl... look in karma guild thread how fast our members do elite . remember all elite map drop teeth. if your aim is teeth farming do the easy map. use your head for once.

I saw your tank its undergeared too that's why it took your 15mins.

MoloToha
08-10-2014, 02:58 AM

if its easy to archive then i would tell sts not to approved it . meh why all people want the easy way anyways. this is the only pet does not required plats so you dont need to spend real money on buying plats.

so tell me you want the easy way? how about lets put all arcane pet in crates and you purchase plats then pop crates.
I was lucky to farm with Haligali, Smoller and some op rogue, and we ran Wilds for 8-9, but not 7! Only if your party is 4 arcane ring rogues, which is highly unlikely.

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 03:00 AM
ok sorry most of us have arcane rings. the 8-10 is average for non arcane rings users.

Evicted
08-10-2014, 03:02 AM
Sorry but thats even worse then Nekro... 1500 plats? I can loot more arcane and mythics with that amount... And instead of farming all that and spending so much money i will rather merch with mythic weapons. ....my opinion no offence.

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 03:03 AM
Sorry but thats even worse then Nekro... 1500 plats? I can loot more arcane and mythics with that amount... And instead of farming all that and spending so much money i will rather merch with mythic weapons. ....my opinion no offence.

well you dont need to pay 1,500 plat you can wait for 10days.. you got a option.

Dex Scene
08-10-2014, 03:06 AM

Calm down. Don't reply me with your little tempered attitude out of nowhere. Who told you 3 bar is hard work for rich people?? Why people want easy way? So easy to just buy 3 bars from 1/100 of my wealth if I am one of those rich people. Ener posted the idea: it should not be dropped from lockeds, guess why? So the other farmers get the fair chance to get the pet aswel with farming and not golds.
Buying 3 bars and farming 3 bars are equivalent?? You may be too pro and lucky!! Farming 3 bars will take huge amount of time for most of the farmers. Make it hard sure, but dont make it a year time consuming!

Dex Scene
08-10-2014, 03:07 AM
ok sorry most of us have arcane rings. the 8-10 is average for non arcane rings users.

Iam sorry its about all the people not about only arcane ring users!

Prahasit Prahi
08-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Energizeric Ur name must be in Red Color.!

Hats Off Bro.
Hope this idea comes live STS please listen to us.

Energizeric
08-10-2014, 04:54 AM
The idea here is to encourage farming, and not only for purposes of crafting the pet. This is a very hard and time consuming pet to craft, and not everyone will have the time nor will they want to spend the time. But you could instead choose to farm for some of the crafting items and then sell them, like the dragonite bar or the ice shard.

Keep in mind that dragonite bars cost 1m because there is no market for them. They are useless because very few people have an arcane shard, and a dragonite bar has no other purpose. So the price has declined.

Once they are needed to craft a pet that lots of players will be crafting, I'd expect the price to go way up on those, probably at least 3-5m per bar. Remember that price is determined by supply and demand. The supply of dragonite bars has always been very low, but demand has been even lower. Now imagine that every player who wants to craft this pet needs 3 of them. Imagine how high the price will go.

I realize that some of you want everyone to have to put in the time to craft this egg. But do realize something.... a rich player can just buy the egg from someone who crafted it. So you are not going to stop rich players from just sitting back and buying this pet for gold. That is going to happen regardless. However, this will be an opportunity for a poor player to work really hard and craft this egg, and then get rich by selling it to a rich player for lots of gold, and that is something we rarely see in this game.

I'm guessing there will be something for everyone in this quest, even if you don't have an interest in crafting the egg. I also suspect that very few players are going to farm every single item needed to craft. Most will buy some of the items and farm some. And a few select wealthy players may decide to buy everything, and that is ok since they will end up paying that money to the farmers.

coloneal
08-10-2014, 04:58 AM
lol guys this is good idea, i will not complain event if i should craft for a month to get this arcane pet. the goal is make all player to enjoy the game, then only ur decision using plat to craft faster or not to get this pet, which is in the end u can still get arcane pet.

Gensin
08-10-2014, 04:59 AM
STS, PLEASE READ THIS.

I'm not even joking, you need to comply with this.
One thing tho, 200 essences need to lessen or to be not counted in inventory space tho.

Haligali
08-10-2014, 05:09 AM

Many people collected 150 teeth in a week on normal maps at season start. Should not be a problem on elite maps, especially on a double drop chance weekend.

I think its a good idea.

coloneal
08-10-2014, 05:10 AM
lol guys this is good idea, i will not complain event if i should craft for a month to get this arcane pet. the goal is make all player to enjoy the game, then only ur decision using plat to craft faster or not to get this pet, which is in the end u can still get arcane pet.

uunknownn
08-10-2014, 05:39 AM
+1 ener .your brain is full of good ideas i hope dont stop posting suggestions..just dont mind people giving you a bad critizm..a.l needs a player like you unlike others who just posting a bunch of complains ..a.l is full og rich and arrogant players but only few has a educated thoughts;) im your fan..

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 06:43 AM
@topnotcher wilds is easy map and yes can be completed in 8-10 mins easily.
Do you think who has arcane rings will bother doing elites for that pet?
This quest is for farmers and not all the farmers have arcane rings. Stop showing off and yes waiting for your party completing caves in 7-8 minutes with a tank in it. Post SS or it never happened

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 07:36 AM
Many people collected 150 teeth in a week on normal maps at season start. Should not be a problem on elite maps, especially on a double drop chance weekend.

I think its a good idea.

In start the drop rate was too high. Now its too low. I get 1teeth per 3 elite runs or maybe 2 in elite maps.

Rhaindra
08-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Bro, Energizeric.. dont be last idea post please..

-----Sorry for my English-----

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 08:11 AM
I think i saw him in game once, but he sucks as a tank he is focused on dmg.
Lemme guess, mauler? Idc, these kids/people need to learn manners that's it. Calling a noob to someone and even without knowing meaning of noob is quite foolish.

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Ok ill tell you. Why would someone farm elite wilds 900 times when the drops have no value? Cave drops claymores that are easy to sell and are a good income. That's why a clever person having a thing known as BRAIN would run caves instead of wilds. So he gets a good drop. Please use common sense.
Just say you were lying about 7-8min runs, it is ok. Lol

Lolz, @topnotcher isht isn't a newbie, I've done a couple of runs with him and he is a pro.

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Lemme guess, mauler? Idc, these kids/people need to learn manners that's it. Calling a noob to someone and even without knowing meaning of noob is quite foolish.

Maul indeed, while glaive is better for elites (except boss).

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Ok ill tell you. Why would someone farm elite wilds 900 times when the drops have no value? Cave drops claymores that are easy to sell and are a good income. That's why a clever person having a thing known as BRAIN would run caves instead of wilds. So he gets a good drop. Please use common sense.
Just say you were lying about 7-8min runs, it is ok. Lol

The aim is farming teeth not farming clamor. your trying to change the topic zzzz.. newbie!

Jurman i dont know you two.. rofl i suck as a tank ? ok you win

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Maul indeed, while glaive is better for elites (except boss).

Like he stated earlier, noobs like me complete this map in 15 mins. So energizeric bought this quest and is it for the one who run elites in 7 mins? Lol

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 08:14 AM
The aim is farming teeth not farming clamor. your trying to change the topic zzzz.. newbie!

If ur farming 450 teeth(or whatever the number is) u also want smthn of value with it to sell for spending all ur time.

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Like he stated earlier, noobs like me complete this map in 15 mins. So energizeric bought this quest and is it for the one who run elites in 7 mins? Lol

Lol bought the quest:p. Did u ment to type thought of?

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 08:15 AM

A Farmer won't waste tons of potion for few months. He need drops every run to keep continuing.
Topnotcher, you're the one who belongs from the -Sit and open crates- category. Don't need to argue with someone who runs elite only.

hercthegod
08-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Its a great idea although plat buyers will have an easier advantage as it can cost 1500 plats, and for non- plat buyers 10M is a big difference. 1500 plat can be exchanged into 1.5m so surely that should be the price of the recipe. That is the only thing that puts me off, and probably the same for a lot of other people.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Lol bought the quest:p. Did u ment to type thought of?
No see few post before, top said", energizeric brought this quest ", and i copied it :p

obee
08-10-2014, 08:17 AM
I have been saving this idea for a while, so at the encouragement of many players who messaged me, I decided that I will post this last idea. I will not be responding to suggestions or criticisms of this idea, so do with it what you would like. If you all hate it, then oh well.... If you like it, then you can thank this post as a show of support and maybe STS will use this idea in the future. If you want to make changes to it, then make your suggestions...

1) A new arcane pet can be introduced called "Icer". Icer will be a whelp and will look like Singe and Nekro, except he will be an ice creature covered in ice like Glacian. Perhaps someone who is good with graphics can mock up a picture of what he would look like.

2) Instead of dropping from locked crates, an Icer Egg must be crafted from components that drop all over Arlor.

3) The recipe for crafting an Icer Egg can be purchased from "Iclee the Alchemist" in Nordr for 10m gold or 1500 plat. The recipe cannot be traded or sold.

3 dragonite bars
3 ice shards
1 magic hauntlet gem
100 frost particles
100 dragon particles

5) What are frost particles and dragon particles?

Frost particles are created from elite warchests, and dragon particles are created from elite dragonscale chests.

Iclee the Alchemist can convert your elite chests into particles. He does this by burning the chest over a fire and capturing particles from the remaining ashes. He can convert elite golden chests into 5 particles, elite silver chests into 2 particles, and elite copper chests into one particle.

6) What is a magic hauntlet gem?

A magic hauntlet gem is a new item that can be purchased from the hauntlet token vendor for 800 hauntlet tokens. Yes, you read that right... 800 tokens. I guess you will be running the hauntlet a few times if you want one of these :)

The magic of this gem allows Iclee to combine the attributes of all the components to form an Icer Egg. These gems can be traded and sold.

7) What is an ice shard?

The recipe for an ice shard can be obtained from Iclee the Alchemist for 100k. Once you have the recipe, an ice shard can be crafted from 50 ice chips. Ice chips drop from Nordr bosses much in the same way dragkin teeth drop from Tindirin bosses. They can rarely drop from regular bosses, but they drop more often from elite bosses. Ice shards can be traded and sold.

8) So what kind of stats and abilities does Icer have?

His happiness bonus is as follows: +15% damage, +10% crit, +30 Primary Stat, +100 Armor

His arcane ability is called "Ice Shard Explosion": all enemies within an 8 meter area are sucked in and then an ice shard explodes which causes them to freeze or be slowed for 6 seconds. In PvP, enemies are slowed and NOT frozen (same effect as sorcerer's frost bolt).
I love every word of it

Ebezaanec
08-10-2014, 08:27 AM
I see the majority of the responses are derailing the thread.. Can't you all summon up the maturity to give the thread poster some respect for what he says is his last suggestion?

Back on topic, I would love this idea if it was implemented. The game needs something to keep the free to play and light platters happy. A lot of gear/pets are available only in crates, and the only way is to pop 'em or to farm/merch. The market has declined and farming in elite is worthless and merching isn't as lucrative. Something to work for will be great for all us dedicated and hardworking players

I don't care if the pet wasn't the same, but just use the concept, STG!

Avaree
08-10-2014, 08:51 AM
+ 10

Memnoch The Devil
08-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Cool idea but would be nice if they make an arcane pet that everybody can get to be #arcane deary

:d

Ebezaanec
08-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Cool idea but would be nice if they make an arcane pet that everybody can get to be #arcane deary

:d

you must have not finished reading..

Everyone can get:

10m gold for recipe
3 Dragonite bars or 450 teeth
800 hauntlet tokens or hauntlet gem
100 shards from elite chests or money to blow on buying the chests

Ebezaanec
08-10-2014, 08:57 AM
lol.. I can't edit for some reason.. I meant particles not shards haha

-no
08-10-2014, 09:30 AM
At first the 10m recipe is a little daunting, but this egg crafting will take so much hard farming, you will undoubtedly make a large amount of gold farming for the ingredients.

I really like this idea.

Memnoch The Devil
08-10-2014, 09:50 AM
you must have not finished reading..

Everyone can get:

10m gold for recipe
3 Dragonite bars or 450 teeth
800 hauntlet tokens or hauntlet gem
100 shards from elite chests or money to blow on buying the chests

I meant the ARCANE pet that everybody will run around to craft and be OP would be nice and kinda funny to be DEARY :D then 9m for deary in action would make sense is if part of the ingredients lol :P or will require you to get deary to reach lvl 41 :P in order to craft ARCANE DEARY

#ARCANE DEARY

Ebezaanec
08-10-2014, 09:57 AM
I meant the ARCANE pet that everybody will run around to craft and be OP would be nice and kinda funny to be DEARY :D then 9m for deary in action would make sense is if part of the ingredients lol :P or will require you to get deary to reach lvl 41 :P in order to craft ARCANE DEARY

#ARCANE DEARY

A lot of people think Singe is an Arcane Deary.. some have even named him "Deary"

hellslt
08-10-2014, 10:09 AM
nice

Mouly
08-10-2014, 12:56 PM

Magic :applause:

MoloToha
08-10-2014, 01:05 PM

Cool!

Haligali
08-10-2014, 01:22 PM

Nice job, It looks really cool.

Energizeric
08-10-2014, 01:57 PM

Good point! I think the crafting system in place makes it so that the recipe stays with you after you craft. I have come up with an alternative solution to address this issue (see below)

Its a great idea although plat buyers will have an easier advantage as it can cost 1500 plats, and for non- plat buyers 10M is a big difference. 1500 plat can be exchanged into 1.5m so surely that should be the price of the recipe.

I have made a change to my original post to account for both of these issues. Instead of costing 10m for the recipe, the recipe will cost 100k and instead a crafting component called a whelp egg base will cost 5m gold or 1500 plat.

Please understand that for STS to want to implement this, there must be some plat component. Given the choice between 1.5m and 1500 plat, very few players will choose 1500 plat. But at a ratio of 5m vs 1500 plat, now many more players will choose the plat option, which will benefit STS in plat sales. However, non-plat players still have the option to purchase the whelp egg base for 5m gold.

This will make sure the price of the pet always stays above 5m, although given the time required to farm 3 dragonite bars and 3 ice shards, I think the price will be much higher than that.

Remember that this is an arcane pet, and as such should stay expensive and somewhat rare. The goal here is to make this pet achievable by non-plat players through farming, but NOT to make it easy or something that most players will pursue.

Azepeiete
08-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Plz add 10-15% speed to this pet, all else is perfect.

Seoratrek
08-10-2014, 02:25 PM
I've cleaned up this thread. Please stay on topic and respect each other. Regarding the idea, there are certainly some interesting aspects. I've passed this along to the dev team. Thanks for the suggestion Energizeric! :)

Kakashis
08-10-2014, 02:33 PM
It's what all of us want. Something Arcane that relies on us to actually play the game and no easy way out. Nekro had the potential for that but didn't play out the way we thought it should have.

Don't have the time but are super rich? Buy the egg from non plat players for a "price"

Linkincena
08-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Gr8 idea ^^

Frohnatur
08-10-2014, 07:38 PM
+10!

now there is finally a REAL quest :)

jiph
08-10-2014, 07:56 PM
No more dragons please

obee
08-10-2014, 07:59 PM
I really like how you can grind for the quest! Sts should legit look at this

Azepeiete
08-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Prob make at leaat one part crate drop if they do it, and it will be 80m so none will have gf :(

obee
08-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Prob make at leaat one part crate drop if they do it, and it will be 80m so none will have gf :(

No way, cuz the point of this thread was to get a really good item without plat

Energizeric
08-10-2014, 09:13 PM
No way, cuz the point of this thread was to get a really good item without plat

The point of this thread was to get a really good pet without gambling. I don't mind if there is some plat component, but let it be a fixed amount. And let the plat component be tradable so that non-plat players can purchase it from plat spenders the way elixir kits are.

Legallyblonde
08-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Amazing idea!!!

Arpluvial
08-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned this thread again. Let's refrain from trolling and insults.

utpal
08-10-2014, 11:11 PM
best post ever.
best suggestion ever.
best editing ever.

energ is the best ever.

UndeadJudge
08-10-2014, 11:12 PM
The description of the pet is hilarious LOL. But great idea!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grzena1982
08-11-2014, 04:35 AM
It a nice and fresh concept. I finally like that smth in this game would be worth as much as i am willing to pay,e.g., 1.5k plats.
However, for this major investment of time and resources this pet should come with some speed buff and perhaps some tiny icy shield.
I also think that this plat purchasable component should drop from locks.
Overall great job Energizeric looking forward to see your next idea.

p.s. Consider designing a quest in which you will be able embark upon finding elements for hatching so-called elementars (fire earth air water) pets. ^^
If you take them to ancient archmage he can help you merge them into one and get Elemestro, pet that comes with 4 arcane abilities for def(shield), attack, heal and stun or who can launch supernova, if you opt to activate all arcanes at once. ^^
When pet is equipped a visual effect is added that looks like a comet.

Another pet cold have smth to do with electricity, e.g. electro.

Ice
08-11-2014, 04:50 AM

1) A new arcane pet can be introduced called "Icer". Icer will be a whelp and will look like Singe and Nekro, except he will be an ice creature covered in ice like Glacian. See picture below.

3) The recipe for crafting an Icer Egg can be purchased from "Iclee the Alchemist" in Nordr for 100k. The recipe cannot be traded or sold.

1 whelp egg base
3 dragonite bars
3 ice shards
1 magic hauntlet gem
100 frost particles
100 dragon particles

5) The whelp egg base can be purchased from Iclee the Alchemist for 5m gold or 1500 plat.

6) What are frost particles and dragon particles?

7) What is a magic hauntlet gem?

8) What is an ice shard?

9) So what kind of stats and abilities does Icer have?

His happiness bonus is as follows: +10% speed, +15% damage, +10% crit, +30 Primary Stat, +100 Armor

Hi Eric,

You always amaze me buddy!

Its very promising and at the same time you balance the plat users and free users / farmers.
The best pet i seen so far.

Dont let the bad comments get into you, People has this crab mentality and they wana drag you down just ignored it.

This is a pet worth Farming for 3 months :) looking forward for STS to respond into this.

One more thing Eric glad and proud to be at same guild with you :)

Ice
08-18-2014, 12:50 AM
I think this pet should have +500 AP since its very hard to achieved

Anarchist
08-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Bump.

Frohnatur
08-18-2014, 09:58 PM

yeah. Not a bad idea. It could replace the flag achievement! :)

--------------------

#replaceFlagAchievment
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170800-Suggestion-Replace-the-Flag-Achievement!

obee
08-18-2014, 10:02 PM

xd yessss

Ice
08-19-2014, 12:40 AM

--------------------

#replaceFlagAchievment
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170800-Suggestion-Replace-the-Flag-Achievement!

that can be done since this pet will take months to farm lol.... but unlike flag AP the flag dont help you so its not worth it...
while if you spend your time in farming this pet your toon will be much stronger in the future.

Also free flaggers RUIN the CTF game.

1.) they will get mad once you killed them...
2.) they enter room saying flag only. Thats BS!
3.) if you kill them they will say your a ganger and spawner and cause drama.

Energizeric
08-19-2014, 05:15 AM
I don't think an achievement to get this specific pet is needed. There is already the arcane achievement, which can be satisfied by hatching any arcane egg, and this one would satisfy that achievement.

Omgmarvel
08-19-2014, 04:09 PM
+1 hopefully they add it
good luck:disillusionment:

Jeremyfr
08-19-2014, 04:44 PM
I haven't read all the posts, so it might have been said before.

The particles together take 200 inventory slots, which is 7x 100 Story Tokens or 105 platinum. So either you have had to safe up alot of your story tokens already or you'll have to start farming these aswell if you don't want to use any plat for it.

I understand it should be big challenge and all but just as a suggestion, is there an option those particles won't take any inventory slots? or just count as 1?

But overall, an awesome idea!

Kreasadriii
08-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Whoaaaa... Briliant Briliant ;)

Frohnatur
08-20-2014, 10:21 PM
I don't think an achievement to get this specific pet is needed. There is already the arcane achievement, which can be satisfied by hatching any arcane egg, and this one would satisfy that achievement.

mmmh... *innocenteyesheavenwards* then, maybe both? Two flies with one stone? ^^

Aslanx
08-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Hm, so you mean, we'll farm 900 maps in elite tindrin( As drop rate ain't 100%). And Like I can do all elite tindirn maps under 15 minutes, it is like 13500 minutes which is 225hours of elite farming, isn't it? We farm 225 hours for that bars, and those plat farmers would pay 1-5mil for it and buy that? Do you think it's fair? This idea should be promote Elite Farming, and if someone can buy all those stuff- What's the benifit of farming those? And I'm sure, if this 3 dragonbite bars are exchanged to 450 teeths, none of those PvPers would get this pet for sure, and I'll be watching all those elite farmers running around with this pet.
If it ever gets implemented, and it's dragonite bars instead of Teeths, I won't even bother doing it.

Its as fair as it can get in a plat based rich society, i think its a decent deal and it gives it importance as being an arcane, the ones who really want it will work for it

Aslanx
08-28-2014, 12:08 PM
dude you dont need to do rock horn you do the easy map. use your head.. ill post later rofl... look in karma guild thread how fast our members do elite . remember all elite map drop teeth. if your aim is teeth farming do the easy map. use your head for once.

I saw your tank its undergeared too that's why it took your 15mins.

He said YOU cant do it...no ones asking about your "members" , we all know karmas got partys of 4 sams and a couple rings every timed run they do lol, u may be a ring maul, but ur still a tank, i doubt u can do wilds in under 12..forget rockhorn, minimum 25 for rockhorn lol, load of bs dude

Aslanx
08-28-2014, 12:12 PM

laugh out loud

Aslanx
08-28-2014, 12:14 PM

--------------------

#replaceFlagAchievment

Yeah sure, why not put everyone on the lb... thats basically the only ap everyone needs, all of those that worked for it earned it, everyone here always trying to get things the easy way

Bunny♥
08-28-2014, 12:25 PM
very very awesome idea. If implemented, this pet would really take much of farm grinding before getting one. Im sure everyone will put their time on farming for them to own this. Probably a pet that wont cost real $ but it costs time and much of efforts. I would love to see something like this to work with on endgame. Something that will not go through chests gambling :p

Ebezaanec
08-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Yeah sure, why not put everyone on the lb... thats basically the only ap everyone needs, all of those that worked for it earned it, everyone here always trying to get things the easy way

Since when is getting this pet easy?

Aslanx
09-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Since when is getting this pet easy?

Off topic post ..sorry, the 10k flags ap showed up in this thread and I was replying to that

Saribeau
09-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Great idea. Please keep posting.

Caabatric
09-07-2014, 08:58 PM
This why ener is the best.
Great idea but the biggest problem for me is the inventory space required and the 3 dragonite bars required pls try and make it 2.
As of now best idea i have ever seen.

lethaljade
09-07-2014, 09:48 PM
They need to implement something like this before its too late, its only a matter of time before what's left of the al community move on to another game, or give up with al. Listen to your players before you have none left. I love al, but something needs to change.

obee
09-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Yes like the forum community is basically dead now lol

mmaachilles211
09-08-2014, 09:58 AM
I've cleaned up this thread. Please stay on topic and respect each other. Regarding the idea, there are certainly some interesting aspects. I've passed this along to the dev team. Thanks for the suggestion Energizeric! :)

Hey yall ener has already got there attention with this let's keep it on track and have a meaningful conversation that makes them want to do it...btw love the idea and really hope this comes to pass.

regizakirs.rs
01-22-2015, 11:02 PM
Your idea is AWESOME!! Now that I would like to do cause you know at the end of all your hard work it finally pays off. It's a sense of accomplishment.

Rx8
01-22-2015, 11:16 PM
100th thread post

Enterradora
01-23-2015, 05:40 AM
nice, good job

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-23-2015, 06:39 AM
+8 mana regen, just because.. rogues :)

Hamid Ahfir
01-23-2015, 07:28 AM
Yeah , think its a aww idea ! Just add .. 6 mana regen , 2%crit and think its better if its 3 dragonites and 3 planarites for up the value like if its long too create this egg ;)

Yumisa
01-23-2015, 08:15 AM
This is a great idea, but STS Should take some time to figure out the proportion of ingredients needed to craft the egg. It HAS to take a long time and the ingredients HAVE to be rare and gathered in big numbers.But if it takes 6 months to craft the egg doing 2-4 elites per day then i don't think its a good idea. 3-4 months doing 2-4 elites per day seems more reasonable :) the longer it takes to obtain this egg the greater its value.

Azageeber
01-23-2015, 11:28 AM
Great! I really hope STS will make your suggestion real :)

Iliketolol
01-23-2015, 11:53 AM
No idea how i missed this, amazing!

jiph
01-23-2015, 12:27 PM
-.-

Visiting
01-23-2015, 12:53 PM
Still waiting for this to be implemented...

vawaid
01-23-2015, 12:53 PM
I will farm harder if this gonna happen.

Excuses
01-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Awesome idea.

Seoratrek
01-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Hey everyone,

While there are certainly good ideas here, we do ask that you check the date prior to posting. After about 45 (or so) days after the last comment, please create a new thread. I'm closing this one down as it has been cleaned up multiple times and has fallen under the category of a necro. Thanks for your understanding!