PDA

View Full Version : Mythic question.

Paxe
08-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Hi guys,

I'm soon going to be getting mythic helm and armour ( Mage ) and wanted to know when I do, where is the quest to upgrade them both?

Thanks.

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 09:47 AM
In 2nd map of shuyal kill some mobs and you will see 2 ways:right and left. Go to right till u reach a little house called Hermit. Enter. U will get also achievment and when you have mythic armor that guy has some quests. If u haven't got he will say: "hmm u haven't got nothing to intrest me or something like that"

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Paxe
08-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Great thanks.

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Found it?

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

hellslt
08-10-2014, 10:08 AM
make sure to go to the blacksmith

Otahaanak
08-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Search for 'hero of legend' in the player guide section. Everything u need to know is in that guide. Just remember u have to wear both helm and armor while you complete the quest line.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Search for 'hero of legend' in the player guide section. Everything u need to know is in that guide. Just remember u have to wear both helm and armor while you complete the quest line.

No you're wrong! You don't need to wear mythic set during upgrade quest line. It should be in ur inventory only. I've done that quest for 3 characters, and I've noticed it.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Madnex
08-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Better to wear it, a ton of people finish the quest with the set in stash either ignoring they have to carry it to get the L36 ones or thinking they'll be given doubles and end up occupying support when they get nothing for completing the quest.

Paxe
08-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Appreciate the answers guys, I have not got the armour yet still waiting for things to sell before I can buy. Just wants a heads up before I got them.

Sdbigdaddy
08-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Also y lose all your gems on the mythics when it upgrades. Dont spend a lot of time on gemming now for grands, wait until the upgrade. Or... If you have gold, buy two sets. One for gemming to grand and use and one you put on just before upgrading. That way you get an upgraded mythic set and your lower lvl mythic set with the gems still on. You can decide to sell the lower set later.

Im doing the upgrade for ne of my toons, i might bump into you :)