First off what level is funner 20 or 25
If I were to make a 20 It would be a Tank Nuke Mage
If I were to make a 25 It would be a Dex Nuke Mage

So please tell me which one you prefer
With a Build/Gear/Stat Points
Thanks <3

JTZ
08-10-2014, 01:11 PM
You can't be a tank nuke mage so at 20 you can be dex nuke to str tank.

I prefer 25 dex/nuke mage since it's more fast paced, you're less dependent on mana, and you can wear cool sandstone sets.

The gear that I use is level 25 int halloween helm and armor, pink paw, and either pink evidence bracer or shrunken head. I also use a level 23 pink forgotten bow sometimes. The rings I use are level 10 3 m/s ring for regen in between fights, and two level 20 rings which are either dodge/dmg or dodge/armor. I usually use the dmg ring with fbow and the armor ring with paw. I also got a level 15 alchemists and a crystalline/earthquake set for regen.

The face I use is the blue one for hit. 55 int and the rest dex is necessary for being able to use level 25 sandstone gear and paws. You can go full dex if you want to only use fbow. My build at the moment is 6 bom, 4 bov, 4 heal, 6 light, 1 fire, 1 frost, 1 drain, and 1ms. You can use 5 heal no ms if you want, but ms is helpful against foxes and full dex nuke mages.

Ziniq
08-10-2014, 02:15 PM
You can't be a tank nuke mage so at 20 you can be dex nuke to str tank.

I prefer 25 dex/nuke mage since it's more fast paced, you're less dependent on mana, and you can wear cool sandstone sets.

The gear that I use is level 25 int halloween helm and armor, pink paw, and either pink evidence bracer or shrunken head. I also use a level 23 pink forgotten bow sometimes. The rings I use are level 10 3 m/s ring for regen in between fights, and two level 20 rings which are either dodge/dmg or dodge/armor. I usually use the dmg ring with fbow and the armor ring with paw. I also got a level 15 alchemists and a crystalline/earthquake set for regen.

The face I use is the blue one for hit. 55 int and the rest dex is necessary for being able to use level 25 sandstone gear and paws. You can go full dex if you want to only use fbow. My build at the moment is 6 bom, 4 bov, 4 heal, 6 light, 1 fire, 1 frost, 1 drain, and 1ms. You can use 5 heal no ms if you want, but ms is helpful against foxes and full dex nuke mages.

Ok and yeah Str Tank Mage seems better than Tank Nuke lol but ty

JTZ
08-10-2014, 02:42 PM

No problem, if you end up doing 20 str mage I can help on that too.

AppleNoob
08-10-2014, 03:52 PM
I have a 25 but killercube is selling the paws for so high that im stuck with a sandstone wand :mad:

AppleNoob
08-10-2014, 03:53 PM
A level 20 str tank is very good. Don't bother with a 22 tank because they just get bursted down by 25 mages and a certain 22 str bear named cqward.

Ziniq
08-10-2014, 07:00 PM
No problem, if you end up doing 20 str mage I can help on that too.

Ok sounds good ty

Ziniq
08-10-2014, 07:01 PM
A level 20 str tank is very good. Don't bother with a 22 tank because they just get bursted down by 25 mages and a certain 22 str bear named cqward.

Hahaha that must be you xD

Etarbitrev
08-12-2014, 06:33 AM
do 25 mage, its much better.
btw in terms of sets etc, go for more dmg and try to find the balance of tank and nuke.
so much nuke you can kill mages with high BoV, and so much tank that bears can't combo KO you, also, learn to kite 22+ bears, try saving fire for when they beckon (so they dont hit cb/cripple) add me ig if you make a 25 mage, the names 'Wenchant'.