PDA

View Full Version : Reducing level of pets

Kingofninjas
08-10-2014, 03:05 PM
It would be really convenient if players could reduce the level of their pets when they wanted to ( not re-egg, just reduce level :) ). I ask for this because when you have so many useless pets that you never use, it gets really annoying to scroll down to get a pet that you regularly use, especially in a pvp scenario where every second counts.

fiftyonecents
08-12-2014, 04:22 PM
It would be really convenient if players could reduce the level of their pets when they wanted to ( not re-egg, just reduce level :) ). I ask for this because when you have so many useless pets that you never use, it gets really annoying to scroll down to get a pet that you regularly use, especially in a pvp scenario where every second counts.

Hmmm, interesting concept ...not sure your explanation justifies making the changes that you are suggesting, maybe wait for more feedback from the others, I sure they can input more insight than me. Nice thread.

Bigboyblue
08-13-2014, 06:34 AM
It would be better if they let us arrange our stable however we see fit. Then you can set which pets are first on the list regardless of level.