PDA

View Full Version : Deserted or just how the game is set up?

Sdbigdaddy
08-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Going through the maps to finish questlines (shuyal, Nordal, and Tindrin) and they places are almost always empty. Is it bc everyone is farming locks (at brakenridge?) or standing around cs? are there just very few players around and they are just waiting for some new content? Or does the game system automatically choose "solo" unless you are in a party?

It looks dead out there. Btw, also tried at different times in the day or night, same deal.

Hopefully AL will not turn out like SL. I played that game when it was busy and then all of a sudden, game was static and very few players.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Al is boring as there is not much to do instead of PvP ofc. Wait for the halloween event and see everyone will be back in their form!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Tindirin shouldn't be empty i think, but nordr and shuyal barely grant xp, all players are at wt4 or doing the 300xp daily quests and sometimes tindirin for xp.

Syberg
08-10-2014, 03:49 PM
It is because higher level peoples do not play normal nordr or shuyal maps (Well nordr is alternative for farming, so thats a bit weird if you have not saw anyone). AL is still going good, if you go to tindrin first map, you get random peoples party in 5 seconds :P

Anarchial
08-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Yes with the introduction of energy system game wwnt downhill..lots of player quit during that time..but i am still here hoping for the best

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Wait! Wait! I have a feel that the old "FUN" will be back in AL soon!

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Wait! Wait! I have a feel that the old "FUN" will be back in AL soon!

Halloween still is far far away bro:/ and that new content doesn't look super amazing, especially since it's 40+ if I'm correct.

Edit: "FUN" hadn't seen that it was ment sarcastic:p.

Syberg
08-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Halloween still is far far away bro:/ and that new content doesn't look super amazing, especially since it's 40+ if I'm correct.

Edit: "FUN" hadn't seen that it was ment sarcastic:p.
How is it not interesting? New arena, dungeons, pets and armors! For me its seems more than pretty interesting.

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 04:02 PM
How is it not interesting? New arena, dungeons, pets and armors! For me its seems more than pretty interesting.

Endgame only and for me it doesn't looks super special.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Endgame only and for me it doesn't looks super special.

Game is always for the end gamers. End game gives you a lot of stuff to do- Farming, Arena, Guild Rankings, Event rankings, Elites and the twin ks have only one thing to do- PvP.
So, the new stuff will be definitely interesting for end game.

Zylx
08-10-2014, 04:14 PM
A lot of people like me just flat out quit because of boredom. I've been playing the same game for a year and a half now. I can't stand to run any maps anymore, so i just quit. AL doesn't interest me anymore. The game just felt like a chore.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 04:16 PM
A lot of people like me just flat out quit because of boredom. I've been playing the same game for a year and a half now. I can't stand to run any maps anymore, so i just quit. AL doesn't interest me anymore. The game just felt like a chore.

Because you can't cap?
Seeereeeousleeeeeeee
You quit al? :(

Zylx
08-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Because you can't cap?
Seeereeeousleeeeeeee
You quit al? :(

I quit because everything felt like a chore. Running the same maps nonstop over and over again got really old. I've been playing the game for one and a half years and nothing's changed to wow me. It's all the same. Expansion comes, level cap rises, new maps, new gear. That's what STS thinks is new content. I need something to WOW me to hold my attention. In my last month of play, i would log on just to chat, not run maps. I didn't quit because of my friends, i quit because i outgrew the game. I stay on the forums because i love you and all my other friends.

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Game is always for the end gamers. End game gives you a lot of stuff to do- Farming, Arena, Guild Rankings, Event rankings, Elites and the twin ks have only one thing to do- PvP.
So, the new stuff will be definitely interesting for end game.

Sts announced that they wanted to make stuff for all lvls, cause low lvls still had a long road to look ahead or whatsoever, so making more endgame only content is another broken promise.

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 04:27 PM
I quit because everything felt like a chore. Running the same maps nonstop over and over again got really old. I've been playing the game for one and a half years and nothing's changed to wow me. It's all the same. Expansion comes, level cap rises, new maps, new gear. That's what STS thinks is new content. I need something to WOW me to hold my attention. In my last month of play, i would log on just to chat, not run maps. I didn't quit because of my friends, i quit because i outgrew the game. I stay on the forums because i love you and all my other friends.

Come.back
I will WOW you!

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Come.back
I will WOW you!

U can WOW! Him once ur unbanned;).

Zylx
08-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Come.back
I will WOW you!

Haha i love you man!

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Haha i love you man!

;* Just log in once in a day to say hello to your friends. That would be great!

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 04:33 PM
U can WOW! Him once ur unbanned;).

Haha 2days more!

Zylx
08-10-2014, 04:34 PM
;* Just log in once in a day to say hello to your friends. That would be great!

I'll think about it ;D

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 04:36 PM
I'll think about it ;D

Btw I have one more friend (sorcerer ) named syberg who is level 40 and half way to 41. You could join him and it would be easy runs. Both of you are cool gamers.
P.S: Why most of my friends are mage?0.o

ClumsyCactus
08-10-2014, 05:00 PM

I might do a "zylx" and quit AL and stay on forums :/ im in the "log on just to chat" phase, and have been since new level cap...
AL is getting boring.

Jurmans
08-10-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm waiting for some more middle earth shadow of mordor gameplay, if it's as cool as I think it is now, then I'm leaving the 7th of october.

Amadorbibidor
08-10-2014, 05:13 PM
I remember when I was doing dead city... Everything so easy, no body pro, all talking and having fun. Now I go in tindrin and if I die ( not usually) they call u NOOOOOB :/ -.-

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

utpal
08-11-2014, 09:16 AM
I quitted game after ursoth event, so its deserted LOL.