PDA

View Full Version : Pls help dis nub. Ty

Rescind
08-10-2014, 05:33 PM
I have some questions regarding some stuff
1. Do you get a 2pc ring? Is it awarded when you wear 2 cap vanities?
2. Can you combine drag ring and 2 pc ring?
3. Can you use 1 drag set for multiple rings on different characters or do you have to buy one for each?
4. How much do the drag set cost excluding the gold drag set.

For all those who helped me, thanks for helping dis nub out! Much love

Sheugokin
08-10-2014, 05:39 PM
I have some questions regarding some stuff
1. Do you get a 2pc ring? Is it awarded when you wear 2 cap vanities?
2. Can you combine drag ring and 2 pc ring?
3. Can you use 1 drag set for multiple rings on different characters or do you have to buy one for each?
4. How much do the drag set cost excluding the gold drag set.

For all those who helped me, thanks for helping dis nub out! Much love

I GOT U BRO!!!

1. Yes if you cap twice. 76 is still cap-able and 77 is the new cap. If you cap twice you will have to go to Blacksmoke Mountain and at the Dragon, speak to the Fallen Prince. Before you talk to him, wear your two cap vanities and you will get a quest to talk to him. Then you will get the ring.
2. As of RN, you cannot combine Dragon and 2PC ring.
3. Yes you can. Just transfer all two crafted vanity pieces and the dragon to each character at or above Level 60. Just keep doing it and each character will get one.
4. Gold Dragon Set is around 800k - 1 mil. I think green is around 2 mil. And blue and red are from 4-5 mil. I forgot. This is all I remember.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Rescind
08-10-2014, 05:45 PM
I GOT U BRO!!!

1. Yes if you cap twice. 76 is still cap-able and 77 is the new cap. If you cap twice you will have to go to Blacksmoke Mountain and at the Dragon, speak to the Fallen Prince. Before you talk to him, wear your two cap vanities and you will get a quest to talk to him. Then you will get the ring.
2. As of RN, you cannot combine Dragon and 2PC ring.
3. Yes you can. Just transfer all two crafted vanity pieces and the dragon to each character at or above Level 60. Just keep doing it and each character will get one.
4. Gold Dragon Set is around 800k - 1 mil. I think green is around 2 mil. And blue and red are from 4-5 mil. I forgot. This is all I remember.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks ^o^
Your shoesgotclean again. Stay fresh and your kicks are Niceeee

Sheugokin
08-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Thanks ^o^

Thanks lol. I gotta add that name to my "Shoego...." collection!

Laar
08-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Thanks ^o^

Thanks lol. I gotta add that name to my "Shoego...." collection!
Yw for the name