PDA

View Full Version : New elite gears

obee
08-10-2014, 06:35 PM
New elite gears would be awesome for elite farmer! More fun, more money, more goodies!!!! Ok I tried a lot so what do you think? Also, some tooth vendor items.

Magma necklace of fireThis is a mythic amulet that can be bought with 500 teeth, 10 legendary dragon chests (I'll get to that), and magmatic weapons of each class. I'm not good at making stats..soooo. Not tradable (Idk if it should be)

Legendary dragon chests of arlorSo these chests can be rarely looted from elite bosses of tindirin. One problem, I have no idea what is gonna be in he his chests. These are in the recipe for magma necklace of fire.

Arcane armor of tindirinFor this there is an epic quest you must complete (this is so far fetched). This armor is NOT tradable, and will be made for each class. For the quest you need, 1000 teeth, you need to kill 100 tindirin bosses, and you need to beat a new elite boss, that rarely spawns in rockhorn. After this, you will speak to the tooth vendor and pay him 100k.

Thermal ring of arlorThis is a mythic ring that can be looted from elite golden dragonscale chests, or, very rarely looted from a boss that spawns rarely in rockhorn or caves.
Edit: I'm gonna take crows idea. There should be a new currency that is a good investment overtime. Thanks crow

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Nice idea but mythic as a drop wouldn't be healthy.
I like the idea about arcane armour, long term quest!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

obee
08-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Yea I should change the mythic ring dropping

Crowsfoot
08-10-2014, 06:57 PM
The problem with dragkin teeth are that they are bit purely elite drop. They are a dead currency in my mind.

obee
08-10-2014, 06:58 PM
The problem with dragkin teeth are that they are bit purely elite drop. They are a dead currency in my mind.

Maybe there should be a type of currency that can be looted from any mob, but we should triple or double the number. And it has to be from nordr and up.

Crowsfoot
08-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Maybe there should be a type of currency that can be looted from any mob, but we should triple or double the number. And it has to be from nordr and up.

It should be boss dropped, otherwise everyone pucks the highest nob density maps (shuyal). I would like to see a generic currency only lootable from the bosses of the newest elite maps. It would be moved to the newest maps each season.

Reunegade
08-10-2014, 07:05 PM
I think jadestones would be a good currency. They drop from elite bosses in packages of 10 and if you'd like to list something for jades you can.

obee
08-10-2014, 07:07 PM
It should be boss dropped, otherwise everyone pucks the highest nob density maps (shuyal). I would like to see a generic currency only lootable from the bosses of the newest elite maps. It would be moved to the newest maps each season.

Yea I agree

Crowsfoot
08-10-2014, 07:07 PM
I think jadestones would be a good currency. They drop from elite bosses in packages of 10 and if you'd like to list something for jades you can.

We need a successful bound currency that is gained through time investment.

Dragkin teeth, story tokens, and hauntlet coins are all too easy to farm and thus have no large profit to them.

Reunegade
08-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Hmm. You can get something called a Rockstone and it is legendary and it had the drop rate of a legendary from elites. It can drop from all elites, however it has a better chance from dropping Magma Corridor and Rockhorn Summit, because that's where you find rocks and not many farm there anymore.

obee
08-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Hmm. You can get something called a Rockstone and it is legendary and it had the drop rate of a legendary from elites. It can drop from all elites, however it has a better chance from dropping Magma Corridor and Rockhorn Summit, because that's where you find rocks and not many farm there anymore.

What does the stone do?

Reunegade
08-10-2014, 07:27 PM
You can trade stuff for rocks, and you can cash in rocks for good gear that is not tradable.

obee
08-10-2014, 07:30 PM
You can trade stuff for rocks, and you can cash in rocks for good gear that is not tradable.

I like that idea a lot! Like there should be multiple currencies.

obee
08-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Sts should really do arcane armor though