PDA

View Full Version : [HELP NEEDED] Warrior twink level 14

raphaber
08-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Today i am reaching out to all you fellow warrior twinks to get some advice for my new warrior twink. Any help given is appreciated.
What i am looking for is THE best equipment build, no matter the price and your opinion on the best skill build.
I thank you for any response and wish you a great time ig ;)

Instanthumor
08-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Hey hey hey hey!

Gear:

Dws potency lv 14 best weapon, ss potency good alternative since dws is rare
Ancient druid potency helm and armor
I think elondrian ring of fitness is best for that level (make sure you get the right one)
Sacred elondrian pendant will

I highly recommend you go to 15, tarlok amulet is alot better than the elondrian amulet. You'll be paired vs 15's and might be outgeared.

Build:

Heal 3/5 invuln and more heal
Cs 2/5 last upgrade
Ss 2/5 stun upgrade
VB 4/5 all upgrades except crit upgrade
Jugg 2/5 self heal upgrade

5-skill build way 2 go

Crowsfoot
08-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Best Lvl 14 warrior gear:

Lvl 14 Dark Watch Sword of Potency
Lvl 14 Druid Helm of Potency
Lvl 14 Druid Bark of Potency
Lvl 14 Magical Circuit of Assault
Lvl 13 Glowstone Brooch of Potency

*Next best sword is a Lvl 14 Storm Sword of Potency.

Instanthumor
08-10-2014, 07:23 PM
No twink will share their twink build with anyone besides good friends.

Get wrecked

raphaber
08-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Thank you for the help guys appreciate it

Crowsfoot
08-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Get wrecked

Build sucks though, lol. No offense

Instanthumor
08-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Build sucks though, lol. No offense

1v1 me my build > your build. I won't lose

raphaber
08-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Dont know which build to choose i would test both but aint got the funds anyone wanna recommend one for me? Thanks :p

Crowsfoot
08-10-2014, 08:43 PM
1v1 me my build > your build. I won't lose
Not like I k ow anything about level 14 twinks or anything

Instanthumor
08-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Still lose 1v1

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Hey hey hey hey!

Gear:

I think elondrian ring of fitness is best for that level (make sure you get the right one)

I highly recommend you go to 15, tarlok amulet is alot better than the elondrian amulet. You'll be paired vs 15's and might be outgeared.

Build:

Cs 2/5 last upgrade
Ss 2/5 stun upgrade

5-skill build way 2 go

Sorry I've played 15 a lot, and I was still un-defeated till the end of season 5. Chest splitter is not a great skill. Axe is better, juggernaut is waste of skill points. If you don't believe lets prove it in arena ;p
Well a guy named ninenova/ronetkofi was the one whom i teached my build. Investing skills in jugger is a total waste unless you ask for 1-1 with a warrior.
And the crit upgrade in venge does miracle.

On topic:

I won't reveal my build but I would ask you to invest in axe ss venge and heal only.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
08-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Sorry I've played 15 a lot, and I was still un-defeated till the end of season 5. Chest splitter is not a great skill. Axe is better, juggernaut is waste of skill points. If you don't believe lets prove it in arena ;p
Well a guy named ninenova/ronetkofi was the one whom i teached my build. Investing skills in jugger is a total waste unless you ask for 1-1 with a warrior.

On topic:

I won't reveal my build but I would ask you to invest in axe ss venge and heal only.

You still have your 15? What's your ign, I'll prove it to you.

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 12:30 PM
You still have your 15? What's your ign, I'll prove it to you.

Better you tell me your ign- I don't reveal my twink's name at all.
If you're 16, wouldnt be a nice option as 16 way op than 15. If its 15 lets play BET!
Lot of players like silverdollar , lilil , ronetkofi/ninenova(now) sam user, a level 17 mage in rebirth( hallun) have tried me with my 15 before, whether you use sam or sns, I'll beat anything. :-)
I'll log on tomorrow at the same time, I hope you'll be online. Pm me your twink's name i'll add you or post it here.
Cya

exwall
08-11-2014, 07:55 PM
storm sword the best weapon for GW or VS.
DWS good for fashion..because of rarity....

exwall
08-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Hey hey hey hey!

Gear:

Build:

Cs 2/5 last upgrade
Ss 2/5 stun upgrade

5-skill build way 2 go
warrior with a PRIDE never use a juggernaut skill mostly in 1v1 with warrior

Instanthumor
08-11-2014, 08:51 PM

Sorry, I guess I don't have pride :( bummer!

exwall
08-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Sorry, I guess I don't have pride :( bummer!
its acceptable if you use jug in clash..but in 1v1 w/ warrior and you use it, even your win. ur still lose....nd its cheated.
TWINKS NEVER USE JUG IN VERSUS...ITS A PRO RULES....

Ishtmeet
08-12-2014, 05:56 AM

Jugger is a main skill in 1v1 warrior

Instanthumor
08-12-2014, 12:28 PM
its acceptable if you use jug in clash..but in 1v1 w/ warrior and you use it, even your win. ur still lose....nd its cheated.
TWINKS NEVER USE JUG IN VERSUS...ITS A PRO RULES....

Sorry, I guess I'm not pro either :( bummer!

Crowsfoot
08-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Instant just because you can wait for us to run out of mana with Jugg, doesn't make you pro -_- stick to mage.

Twink 1v1 was always with heal until people started using Samael and Jugg. You can kill them even with HoR with a max offense build. Quite efficiently. I only lost 1v1 to a guy using Samael, shocker he won against my Wyatt.

exwall
08-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Sorry, I guess I'm not pro either :( bummer!
yeah your still dont know how to play 1v1 w/ warrior..come level15-16 you will learn how to play fair 1v1..
make level 15-16 ask some warrior to vs...and try to use ur juggernaut skill...let see whats ur opponent said..

RULES 1V1 now adays... NO HEAL / NO PET (OPTIONAL) / NO JUGGERNAUT

Instanthumor
08-12-2014, 10:25 PM
yeah your still dont know how to play 1v1 w/ warrior..come level15-16 you will learn how to play fair 1v1..
make level 15-16 ask some warrior to vs...and try to use ur juggernaut skill...let see whats ur opponent said..

Lmao you amuse me...

Xeusx
08-13-2014, 06:28 AM

Lol wut.

exwall
08-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Lol wut.
find me..

exwall
08-13-2014, 08:20 PM
Lmao you amuse me...
find me..

Instanthumor
08-13-2014, 09:49 PM
find me..

Are you trying to prove something to me here? Because honestly, I'm not flattered by your 1344 ctf deaths and 566 tdm deaths.

Justfofun
08-13-2014, 11:22 PM
Lol@Jugg in warrior vs warrior

Jirikjurasek
08-14-2014, 01:51 AM
Iīm always wonder that "unwritten rules". In fact PvP is only kill or be killed, everyone has some resources and "skill" means how effective are you able to use them.
"Dont use jugg and heal, because I canīt kill you" is really funny and children's behavior. Can someone explain to me (and to many others) meaning of "pro"?

Instanthumor
08-14-2014, 02:28 AM
Iīm always wonder that "unwritten rules". In fact PvP is only kill or be killed, everyone has some resources and "skill" means how effective are you able to use them.
"Dont use jugg and heal, because I canīt kill you" is really funny and children's behavior. Can someone explain to me (and to many others) meaning of "pro"?

My point exactly. Skills are there for us to use them, that's the purpose of skills. But what's the point of a skill when (according to this exwall dude) it's against the rules to use? I'll use whatever I want to use and none of your petty rules can stop myself or anyone else.

exwall
08-14-2014, 02:55 AM
My point exactly. Skills are there for us to use them, that's the purpose of skills. But what's the point of a skill when (according to this exwall dude) it's against the rules to use? I'll use whatever I want to use and none of your petty rules can stop myself or anyone else.
bro this base on my experience, as i said if you ask someone to play with warrior to warrior...basically no heal..if you versus w/ heal its endless unless ur opponent noob.. i play warrior more than a yr. everybody has their own build..jug or rally cry or what....
but i terMs of DUEL...tanker vs tanker....now adays...mostly they play..NO HEAL / NO JUG / OPTIONAL PET OR W/O....thats what im saying....my points is DUELING..W/ WARRIOR

exwall
08-14-2014, 02:58 AM
Rules? That's what really amuses me. Do you make the rules of lv. 15-17? Nope! I believe the rules can be decided between the two warriors that vs, jugg or no jugg. And another thing that amuses me... You keep telling me to make a lv. 15-16, want some news? I have a lv. 15-16, and I know what it's like at that bracket. You are one funny guy, gotta admit.

yes.. rules defends on people what they want...but are you playing versus w/ warrior and use JUG. AND HEAL? HEY BRO..I WANNA SEE YOUR VIDEO PLAYING JUG/HEAL...how many hour it end? 1V1?

Instanthumor
08-14-2014, 03:16 AM
yes.. rules defends on people what they want...but are you playing versus w/ warrior and use JUG. AND HEAL? HEY BRO..I WANNA SEE YOUR VIDEO PLAYING JUG/HEAL...how many hour it end? 1V1?

Hey man, try reading back a few posts. No where on this thread did anyone say they vs with heal. Please do me a favor and read the previous posts please. And one can use the skill jugg if one wishes to. You can do nothing about it :)

exwall
08-14-2014, 03:34 AM
Hey man, try reading back a few posts. No where on this thread did anyone say they vs with heal. Please do me a favor and read the previous posts please. And one can use the skill jugg if one wishes to. You can do nothing about it :)
are you playing versus w/ warrior and use JUG. AND HEAL? HEY BRO..I WANNA SEE YOUR VIDEO PLAYING JUG/HEAL...how many hour it end? 1V1?

Instanthumor
08-14-2014, 03:51 AM
are you playing versus w/ warrior and use JUG. AND HEAL? HEY BRO..I WANNA SEE YOUR VIDEO PLAYING JUG/HEAL...how many hour it end? 1V1?

Read post #34 again

exwall
08-14-2014, 04:52 AM
Read post #34 again
you question me what im saying about rules. in 1V1..now you wnt me to read back? lol..

exwall
08-14-2014, 04:55 AM
Lmao you amuse me...
RULES 1V1 now adays...WA VS WA. NO HEAL / NO PET (OPTIONAL) / NO JUGGERNAUT

JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION...ARE YOU AGREE WITH THIS RULES 1V1 OR NO?

SIMPLE ANSWER YES OR NO?

Neutrone
08-14-2014, 06:27 AM
If those are the rules then here's the solution....don't vs any warrs :)

Jirikjurasek
08-14-2014, 07:00 AM
RULES 1V1 now adays...WA VS WA. NO HEAL / NO PET (OPTIONAL) / NO JUGGERNAUT

JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION...ARE YOU AGREE WITH THIS RULES 1V1 OR NO?

SIMPLE ANSWER YES OR NO?

I have one proverd for you:

"Donīt pull out knife where it will shoot"

Xeusx
08-14-2014, 07:33 AM
find me..
Why showing your KDR? Lol, not KDR, but show your skill in 1v1 or guild wars.

Nostek
08-14-2014, 10:00 AM
I don't use jugg in 1v1s vs warriors lol, if the enemy uses it I just heal doesn't matter to me. I'd just like to say that no matter how you use an axe throw at this level it still wont match up to chest splitter lol and yes I've seen them use it all but honestly don't think the axe is very great for levels under 21 if you are doing duels vs another warrior imo...

Remiem
08-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Everyone please try and keep it friendly here. :) If it helps, I would say that best way to go about 1v1 is to determine any "rules" with the person you are dueling beforehand. Sure, it would be nice if everyone agreed to the same general rules and just knew them automatically, but unfortunately that's usually not the case. If you enter 1v1 with someone, make sure you lay out the rules before you start. If they don't agree...don't duel them! Otherwise, don't assume that they know what you want. ;)

riddiculous
08-14-2014, 01:51 PM
there is a new better amulet for lvl14 i think its the sacred elondrian pendant of will. try checking it out but for sure its too dem hard to find.

Ipoopsy
08-14-2014, 04:36 PM

Next thing, no attack either... Lmao.

Instanthumor
08-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Next thing, no attack either... Lmao.

LOL

Spellcheck
08-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Nostek hands down best 16-18 bracket warrior. Off topic but just putting the point across xD.

Instanthumor
08-14-2014, 08:36 PM
Instant just because you can wait for us to run out of mana with Jugg, doesn't make you pro -_- stick to mage.

Twink 1v1 was always with heal until people started using Samael and Jugg. You can kill them even with HoR with a max offense build. Quite efficiently. I only lost 1v1 to a guy using Samael, shocker he won against my Wyatt.

Just for the record, I have never seen another warrior run out of mana in a warr vs warr...

exwall
08-15-2014, 12:10 AM

On topic:

agree,

exwall
08-15-2014, 12:16 AM
no offense brothers.
HOW can you use 5skill in 4 MAP control?
i wish STS will remove SWITCHING SKILLS once you enter the (CTF/TDM) arena..:) or need a little more time before able to switch skills...but not affecting the cooldown of the skills

Instanthumor
08-15-2014, 12:33 AM
no offense brothers.
HOW can you use 5skill in 4 MAP control?
i wish STS will remove SWITCHING SKILLS once you enter the (CTF/TDM) arena..:) or need a little more time before able to switch skills...but not affecting the cooldown of the skills

Magic.

Nostek
08-15-2014, 02:05 AM
Nostek hands down best 16-18 bracket warrior. Off topic but just putting the point across xD.

I'm just ok, mostly lucky. I don't think there is a "best" warrior at this lvl but I will say there are a lot of great wars at this level... forgot what the topic was about lol

psychohammer
08-31-2014, 09:16 AM
i dont know much about 15lvl but the point is same with 13lvl,
jugg is waste of skill point and its cheat to use it in vs.
my skills have axe and not cs cause it helps a lot in gw or hunting noobs cause u can pull enemy to your guildies side and totally slain him or pull them while they are trying to escape. you make less damage with axe than sc but warrior its mostly for support not kills if u want kills choose rogue class.
for 15 ill pick these:
axe 1-5
ss 1-4
vb all
heal 1-2-3-5
the last skill point for 10% more dmg in ss or passive str, u pick
for those whos wondering about the range in heal its very important. in gws rogues are split so u need more range to heal them and if rogues survive=u survive because everyone is aiming at them.
for equipment the best is dws pot and ss pot(if u have assault its ok i think cause now with the new armor/helmet u have much more mana than the old days but pot is still better choise)
ancient pot helmet and armor
for pendant and ring i am not 100% sure so better ask an other war of 15 lvl

uunknownn
09-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I don't use jugg in 1v1s vs warriors lol, if the enemy uses it I just heal doesn't matter to me. I'd just like to say that no matter how you use an axe throw at this level it still wont match up to chest splitter lol and yes I've seen them use it all but honestly don't think the axe is very great for levels under 21 if you are doing duels vs another warrior imo...
Very pro advise from my bf XD