PDA

View Full Version : Please add a ban option to guilds :3

Somemager
08-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Over the past few years of having guilds in the game i've seen numerous times where someone will be kicked for Trolling, Scamming, or Begging etc and will have there friend in the guild or pay a guildy to keep spam inviting after they have been banned/kicked from guild. This becomes annoying and frustrates all members and the master. Now before you say "Choose who you invite more wisely" or "Choose Recruiters wisely". No matter what this will happen unless the ban option is brought to guilds. Yes we resolve the issues after kindly asking them to stop but theres always the option where if the issues doesnt stop the master has no choice but to demote all of recruits except officers which has happened twice in my time being in guilds. I hope this was suggested before because why didnt they think guilds through more and missed the ban option? All Feedback is appreciated thank you.

NotYoCookiez
08-10-2014, 08:12 PM
This used to happen when i was in The Elite... half the people in the guild were recruiters and they would join over and over. There really is no way of stopping it. What we did was try to find the inviter. If the person who got kicked was being violent and swearing, we reported (to STS) and kicked both whoever invited back over and the criminal.

Its honestly annoying. The ban button would be helpful but realistically, it wont be implemented anytime soon... if it ever gets planned.

Somemager
08-10-2014, 10:45 PM
This used to happen when i was in The Elite... half the people in the guild were recruiters and they would join over and over. There really is no way of stopping it. What we did was try to find the inviter. If the person who got kicked was being violent and swearing, we reported (to STS) and kicked both whoever invited back over and the criminal.

Its honestly annoying. The ban button would be helpful but realistically, it wont be implemented anytime soon... if it ever gets planned.

The guilds i was in did the same thing and yea sadly it probably wont :/

Suentous PO
08-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Now I see that COT having no recruiters, is good.

Arpluvial
08-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Hey guys! I have moved this thread to a more appropriate area, PL Suggestions and Feedback. :)

Somemager
08-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Now I see that COT having no recruiters, is good.

No wonder that guild has been so hard to get into XD i always thought it was a sacred guild and that people with 2-3 pc rings could only join. Glad its still around :3

Riccits
08-11-2014, 05:46 AM
COT is always recuting ppl, and it isnt that hard :P