PDA

View Full Version : Singe

Stupified
08-10-2014, 11:29 PM
What changes are going to be made to singe? When will it happen?

I've heard many rumors, but have found no details anywhere. I'd love to have an idea of what to REALLY expect. Not rumors -.-

matanofx
08-11-2014, 02:28 AM
Well STS havent actually given a hint about what singes buff is gonna be, currently its nothing but a stats buffer now, thats why some people call it arcane deary

Sad that the season 5 arcane pet (samael) is THAT much better than the season 6 arcane pet (singe)

I think any rumor you hear about singe's buff is nothing but a rumor, tho who knows, maybe some mods/devs have close relations with some players and give them info before the rest get it.

Id like for singe AA to actually terrify and if added like +5-10 crit i will hatch a singe egg. Just buffing int/dex/str and dmg isnt that much of an advantage for an arcane pet user anymore, not since sam was out.

King Coi
08-11-2014, 08:44 AM
I hope AL devs should not give any hint so as not to disrupt the market price in advance.

Merchants are looking for some hint and then all the price of that item will increase faster than the lightning before the item will be release.

Who benefits on any advance hint? Rich merchants/Players....

Titanium
08-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Another thread about Singe.

Yay !

Haifer
08-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Another thread about Singe.

Yay !
The people are curious. Just scroll on by it bro.

riddiculous
08-11-2014, 11:23 AM
when Singe came I was like "I gotta have it!" and now I have it and I was like "meh"

anyways I expect they will buff Singe and make him worth it. I can see the possibilty of terrify,dragon scales or banish abilities coming to this nice baby D.

obee
08-11-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm glad I didn't get singe :banana:

Stupified
08-11-2014, 12:45 PM
I have 2 singe on 2 toons so yes im curious ;/