PDA

View Full Version : Gemming eggs!

Ihateppl
08-11-2014, 02:23 AM
How awesome would it be if we could add gems to eggs before we hatched them, and when we opened them the stats where added in? I think that would be awesome. Deary + 9 int, or Slag + 15 dex.

SacredKnight
08-11-2014, 03:07 AM
How about Arcane and Mythic pet quests? IDK, but a follow up on what Gustav said before he died in Rooks Nest?

For example, unlock the full potential of Samael, new looks? More sparkles ^_^ Stat bonus? Small, +5-10Primary and maybe 5% dmg. Passive increase though e.g. chance to insta kill ( Non PvP ) and AA upgrade. Buffs, more passive things like heal?

Xeusx
08-11-2014, 05:55 AM
How about Arcane and Mythic pet quests? IDK, but a follow up on what Gustav said before he died in Rooks Nest?

For example, unlock the full potential of Samael, new looks? More sparkles ^_^ Stat bonus? Small, +5-10Primary and maybe 5% dmg. Passive increase though e.g. chance to insta kill ( Non PvP ) and AA upgrade. Buffs, more passive things like heal?
Meh, more unbalanced, Sacred.
And if that implemented, it's gonna be OP more.

Alhuntrazeck
08-11-2014, 10:07 AM
+5-10 primary and 5% damage isn't small...

Overall the idea is interesting. Will add to the adaptability :p But I think it should involve a questline. I don't want to try regemming a billion times trying to get a full perf sam -.-

Reunegade
08-11-2014, 02:18 PM
No perfects, you just need a thing called Egg Gems and if it's arcane it adds +1 of a stat of your choice from str int and dex.