PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: remove gale's jumping effect pls

extrapayah
08-11-2014, 03:09 AM
the jumping effect practically make other upgrades less usefull, and too hard to control your movement

except you re playing easy maps, gale skill and its upgrades become a lot less usefull in harder maps
please encourage people to have differrent build skill

thank you

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 03:11 AM
The forward dash you mean?
Yes people use gale at boss for speed boost(un charged). That armour boost upgrade is cool but that dash makes it useless :/

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

extrapayah
08-11-2014, 03:36 AM
it is short, but after thinking it carefully, i am using the forward dash sometimes, lol especially for puller bosses

probably a toggle to deactivate and activate learned upgrades is more preferrable

or returning the dash backward when not charged or change it to dash forward when not charged

or remove the dash completely but increase the movement speed significantly in first 1-2s or slow immunity in first 1-2s

or quicken the animation to dash forward and remove the immobile state after dashing

thanks

Haligali
08-11-2014, 05:12 AM
Hell no! This is the best upgrade on gale force, makes flagging in pvp easy and awesome in tombs.

Alhuntrazeck
08-11-2014, 06:20 AM
What about merging the last upgrade with the main skill point, changing the dash forward upgrade to a movement speed boost and making the last upgrade the dash forward?

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 07:18 AM
What about merging the last upgrade with the main skill point, changing the dash forward upgrade to a movement speed boost and making the last upgrade the dash forward?

Yes Editing the skill upgrades would be cool!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

suckyiknow
08-11-2014, 08:40 AM

I agree with this. Also maybe try buffing gale's damage a little to make it competitive? Gale mages are food right now for warriors like me.

Skeokateva
08-11-2014, 11:40 AM
I cant stand gales low dam or speed dash, the speed and armor buffs are nice, but other qualities make this skill useless imo.

Schnitzel
08-11-2014, 03:54 PM
The dash is actually useful sometimes.

When my party are fighting a boss and a red zone appears, and i happen to be at red zone, the dash helps me get away and not die.

because gale's dash makes mages jump in the direction they are facing, sometimes it is difficult to control.

If gale will be changed, i would want gale to be changed so thar after the jump, we dont stay in that spot, and cant move for about 3 seconds.

I would like it the gale's dash will let us mages dash forward, then keep walking rather than dashing forward then be unable to walk for a few seconds.

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 06:32 PM
I find the gale force useful, maybe it could use a tweak meaning don't combine the gale and the speed boost on the same skill to choose from on the list, maybe put it on '' Protective current '' and then have the option to choose the skill ''Gale force '' or ''Speed of wind '' ( not two in one skill ) although it is useful but wouldn't hurt to tweak the arrangement a little.

Good thread :)

extrapayah
08-15-2014, 09:02 AM
The dash is actually useful sometimes.

When my party are fighting a boss and a red zone appears, and i happen to be at red zone, the dash helps me get away and not die.

because gale's dash makes mages jump in the direction they are facing, sometimes it is difficult to control.

If gale will be changed, i would want gale to be changed so thar after the jump, we dont stay in that spot, and cant move for about 3 seconds.

I would like it the gale's dash will let us mages dash forward, then keep walking rather than dashing forward then be unable to walk for a few seconds.

this!