PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Segregate buyers and sellers threads using a tab to list relevant search

killarrow
08-11-2014, 06:41 AM
If you guys could implement a segregation/ filter mechanism to show only buy or sell threads via tabs, would help a lot.

If segregation via tab is not a good idea, some visual highlighting (color maybe) to distinguish a buy from a sell thread would be much appreciated.

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Would help :)
Nice idea but people write S or B in the title that gives us an idea about- Is he buying or selling . Its easy to identify but this idea is nice.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 08:54 PM
hmmmm not sure if I understand correctly but here it goes, you want a tab for ppl who are lookin to buy so they meet the seller faster??

If so this is a great Idea, meaning it will be in game and make it show if they are active or not this way you can speed up the selling process, + 1 for this idea, hmmmm just not quite sure how the setup would go atm ....

My suggestion:

Make instead of a buyers market shop ( Consignment shop ) ,......make a parts wanted shop so type in what you are selling and it will pull up ppl that are waiting to by, this is really a more sophisticated version of marching in my honest opinion. Not sure how good it would work out but you are on the right track bro.

Nice thread.

+ 10 for your sig I love it :) :)