PDA

View Full Version : List of Ultimate Cappers WITHOUT Elixirs?

Chopper
08-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Well, I'm making my way up the long road to 77 without using a single platinum. For me, lot's of reasons why there's no need to rush.

I wonder has anyone capped to 77 without using any elixirs yet? Just daily combos? Would be cool to recognize those that did this great feat.

Armourslash
08-11-2014, 07:20 AM
No one yet, all those who have capped have used platinum.

Somemager
08-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Sapphiremiller i think has 200k / 300k so far off 3x combos doing blacksmoke runs.

SillyJuan
08-11-2014, 10:38 AM
Sapphiremiller i think has 200k / 300k so far off 3x combos doing blacksmoke runs.

Yeah that's the only person I know of, but I think he uses 2xp for a week

Sheugokin
08-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Not to be rude or anythibg but this is why StG does not make many expansions because no one is using platinum. If we wanna get another cap any time soon, we should buy more plat. Just a heads up :) :thumbsup:

SillyJuan
08-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Not to be rude or anythibg but this is why StG does not make many expansions because no one is using platinum. If we wanna get another cap any time soon, we should buy more plat. Just a heads up :) :thumbsup:

Most of the players are young and have no way to buy plat. So what other better way for a teenager/kid to waste there time? Xp grinding!
Since most of these kids have nowhere to get plat to buy elixirs, this leads to them to scam/cheat the game. I can predict that the majority of the scammers in PL are just young players.

Mothwing
08-11-2014, 11:16 AM

Then don't call it a free-to-play game on the app store.

NotYoCookiez
08-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Then don't call it a free-to-play game on the app store.

free to play games are like samples. They give you a taste of what they have for free but if you want to really enjoy it, you gotta spent some money.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
08-11-2014, 12:12 PM
I capped without elixers.

Mothwing
08-11-2014, 01:10 PM
free to play games are like samples. They give you a taste of what they have for free but if you want to really enjoy it, you gotta spent some money.

Meh never knew that.

Trenton
08-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Meh never knew that.
That's why when you download it, it says something like "This game IS free to play, but has in-app purchases available, if you would like to disable in-app purchases, you may do so in settings."

DivineMoustache
08-11-2014, 06:29 PM
pls add the coca cola bottle shield and make advertisement based items for revenue. then update pl.

Chopper
08-11-2014, 11:19 PM

fair point, but i've spent plenty of plat on other caps and buying items. I know that there's pretty much nothing else after this so no rush to get to 77 when it will just be boring and pointless again afterwards. Besides, going to Maga Maze or using anywhere Elixirs seems like a cop out. I'm trying to do this Iron-man style.

DocDoBig
08-12-2014, 07:31 AM
F2p games with microtransactions on the Google Play Store are not called 'free' anymore

http://m.techradar.com/news/software/applications/freemium-games-in-the-google-play-store-won-t-be-called-free-for-long-1258084

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
08-12-2014, 02:11 PM
pls add the coca cola bottle shield and make advertisement based items for revenue. then update pl.

This

Suentous PO
08-12-2014, 03:19 PM
I once got cayenne pepper in my eye,
I would rather that happen a few times than see advertisements in my game.

Plaguemaw
08-12-2014, 03:23 PM
I once got cayenne pepper in my eye,
I would rather that happen a few times than see advertisements in my game.

Now if we could just get STS to stop showing ads for their other games. But ads probably paid for half of our new cap. Win some, lose some...

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Mothwing
08-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Lol if people on AL can live with ads and pay for our campaigns I'm completely fine with that.

PL is the better game anyway.

Charmstrange
08-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Well, I'm making my way up the long road to 77 without using a single platinum. For me, lot's of reasons why there's no need to rush.

I wonder has anyone capped to 77 without using any elixirs yet?

>>> Just daily combos?

Would be cool to recognize those that did this great feat.

These combos *are* elixers. You aren't talking about a great feat, you're just not spending money.

Chopper
08-13-2014, 01:04 PM
These combos *are* elixers. You aren't talking about a great feat, you're just not spending money.

It mostly means you are not using XP Anywhere Elixirs or Thrashers, 2X, etc. to get there. Doing it the straight way. And it is a pretty tough feat since no one has been able to do it yet. I've only gotten one 3x combo so far, so luck has not been on my side in this journey yet. ha ha

Armourslash
08-14-2014, 01:57 AM
It mostly means you are not using XP Anywhere Elixirs or Thrashers, 2X, etc. to get there. Doing it the straight way. And it is a pretty tough feat since no one has been able to do it yet. I've only gotten one 3x combo so far, so luck has not been on my side in this journey yet. ha ha

I've recieved none in the past 3 weeks, need some now...

Waug
08-14-2014, 11:16 AM
Yeah that's the only person I know of, but I think he uses 2xp for a week

ya ppls like queentria, zeereca always hosting valley pullin supporting team workin hard to grind xp, I myself did this till 145k but think I wasting much time.

Chopper
08-14-2014, 02:55 PM
ya ppls like queentria, zeereca always hosting valley pullin supporting team workin hard to grind xp, I myself did this till 145k but think I wasting much time.

Yeah, i ran Valley a bunch of times and it get mind-numbingly boring. I prefer running the new -remaps. Slower XP but at least theres more going on and pinks are dropping (to everyone except me, that is ha).

Motivating
08-15-2014, 05:37 PM
I have capped 4 times without elix
all hail me
bai

Etarbitrev
08-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Contradict yourself sommore pls ;)

Motivating
08-16-2014, 05:43 AM
I have nothing else to do apart from no life the forums