PDA

View Full Version : Guilds in Australian timezone?

Xenzix
01-17-2011, 05:43 AM
I have recently been taking and interest in Guilds due to some on my friends list, recently joining and identifying that I would be suitable to join...

Problem though it seems is that I don't see a lot of people on the Guild Lists I've reviewed in game often due to timezone difference... I am on East Australia (+10) time and The Guilds seem to all be frequented by those whom play whilst I am indisposed..

Just wondering I guess if there are many Aust. Region people in Guilds that could recommend one that would ensure I saw other members more that once every lunar cycle.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-17-2011, 06:44 AM
WELL i live in australia too tho in the west side i normally just wake up in the morning and sometimes find estraz online btw estraz is the leader of the estraz guild

Ellyidol
01-17-2011, 07:11 AM
Sydney here. Well not yet, as I'm home for the holidays.

icantgetkillz, jonboy, and Zushan are people I know that are in the australia timezone too.

Xenzix
01-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Hobart here, I usually play a little in evenings after work, or weekend, basically depending on when my wife working late too... Don't usually play when she's home as obviously I'd rather spend time with her.

Thanks for the info... Will look into catching up with anyone from aust whether through guild or simple group communication.