PDA

View Full Version : sell ripmaws for 50k

Goodfella
08-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Lmao its of course a joke but it will happen soon for sure why are there been 2 ripmaw sales ? This is the most redicilious pet of the mythic ones why theres no abbadon this is what should have been next but no another ripmaw sale lol really this will be the cheapest mythic pet in al history the most legendarys will be worth more !!

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 12:55 PM
This is because it is a shark week.
Ripmaw ain't biting you brother, just wait for those other pets. They'll come soon in stable for sure.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
08-11-2014, 04:28 PM
I dont even have a mythic pet.

A ripmaw for 50k? I'd buy one

Amadorbibidor
08-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Many pink pets are better than ripmaw. If instead of mythic it says "legendary" I am sure it will worth 50k. It's a bad pet. A good shark is hammerjaw. Ill hope I get one when I open locks "_"

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Energizeric
08-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Given that he costs 250 plat, I don't see a whole lot of players buying him this time around considering after a few months of saving his price only dropped. I can't see his price going much lower than it currently is.

FluidShot
08-11-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm also surprised why the cost to buy it as an egg is the same as in stable... Why have their be two outlets then? why not just sell as an egg?

Energizeric
08-11-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm also surprised why the cost to buy it as an egg is the same as in stable... Why have their be two outlets then? why not just sell as an egg?

When trying to sell a product, you have as many points of sale as possible. That is business 101. There will be players who don't see it in the stable but only see the NPC, and then there will be players who notice it for sale in the stable and do not see the NPC. Most players who play the game are not as knowledgeable as us forum regulars.

Xeusx
08-12-2014, 02:32 AM
Is there anyone love season 3 mythic pet? *cough*. *cough*

MoloToha
08-12-2014, 03:01 AM
I wonder how it dropped under 500k. Most of people buy this egg just to convert plat into gold, but currently ripmaw has conversion multiplier of 7/5 (350k/250plat), while elixir kits have 2/1 multiplier (80k/40 plat), which is the highest. So, it's highly unreasonable to buy and sell egg now. Maybe hoard...