PDA

View Full Version : scorch or ripmaw for 250 plat

Fran Mac
08-11-2014, 02:59 PM
i wonder if its still not better to buy scorch in stable for warriors... 20 str instead of 15, 15%movement, 12%critical and 160 mana since mana is hard when u put everything in damage (points and weapons and armor) just doesnt have the 8 health regen that i never tried, is that so important for warriors with their armor and health? help accepted for choosing

Jirikjurasek
08-12-2014, 01:36 AM
Its two type of pet.
I use Ripmaw (area stun with short CD) during elite Wilds and Jagged, where mobs can be stunned.
Other hand Scorch (shield with long CD) is good during boss fight (mainly for Arachna) to protect allies and yourself when you are in cotton.

Common opinion is that Scorch shield is weak and Ripmaw is old pet with weak attributes, but when you use their arcane ability properly, they are strong both.

Keep in mind, that pet can be your 5th skill

SacredKnight
08-12-2014, 01:48 AM
Just wait till Abaddon comes back, buy Ripmaw for 350k in CS TBH if you really want him.

Fran Mac
08-12-2014, 02:41 PM
i play for 6 weeks and i am level 38 now but gold is hard to get, i have like 500k and stuff that can give me more 100k max, so i cant spend 350k for ripmaw :/ i think that market is not that easy as it may seem, i study several weapons armor for a few days to buy them and sell them but really good stuff is hard to get :/ i wonder how people have millions hehe

toxorto
08-12-2014, 03:08 PM
I think scorch is a waste of plats for warriors the shield is to weak.. Ripmaw is good for pvp (especially on 1vs1 fights) and on pve too since the pasive and the arcane ability is stun..