PDA

View Full Version : Stats view

Iambirdman
05-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Just curious, is there a way you guys can make that you are able to see the stats of the gear someone is wearing when you check them out.?

Endless
05-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Been wondering about this myself.

EDIT:Harvey Birdman:Attorney at law. Pretty funny show...

ojilles
05-12-2010, 12:26 AM
And even better: be able to see someones inventory (perhaps after granting permission). That would make trade that much easier!

BestHyun
05-12-2010, 01:48 AM
And even better: be able to see someones inventory (perhaps after granting permission). That would make trade that much easier!

Yeah I guess but would ppl really like others browsing through their inventory? lol seems sort of private or personal to me.

The item stats idea is good in my opinion.

ojilles
05-12-2010, 02:00 AM
The thing I hate about trading is all the typing that's involved. Finding an item that the other party is interested in takes way too much work. It's either a version of opening your inventory one way or another or trading based on gold.

asommers
05-12-2010, 02:25 AM
With secure trade, you will be able to look at the stats of the items you are trading.

-ALS

Iambirdman
05-12-2010, 11:13 AM
With secure trade, you will be able to look at the stats of the items you are trading.

-ALS

How about when you are just looking at someones character? And you want to know the name of their gear and what stats they are without bothering them with questions.