01-17-2011, 10:54 AM
lol shield go bye bye?

Everybody wave bye bye to the shield :D

thugimmortal
01-17-2011, 10:58 AM
What did he get the shield for

Lesrider
01-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Lol once again, a worthy owner to the shield hah!

Ellyidol
And the dev's here ban his/her account. LOL!

KingFu
What did he get the shield for

Designing the mynas helmet of Isis in the design a helm contest.

Lesrider
01-17-2011, 11:06 AM
Designing the mynas helmet of Isis in the design a helm contest.

That's a cool design. Too bad his account will be banned now.

KingFu
01-17-2011, 11:08 AM
That's a cool design. Too bad his account will be banned now.

Lol, and Fabz designed the Thoth helm. Dang that contest had controversy.

DawnInfinity
01-17-2011, 12:08 PM
Lol..

/tenchar

Kingofhurtz
01-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Whats he trying to sell?! His PL shield?!

Conradin
01-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Bay- never liked him anyways- always thought he was top dog, which he kinda was, but still good riddance. Lol my friend players WOW, I like PL tho

Justg
01-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Account closed :(

MoarPewPew
01-17-2011, 12:55 PM
Lol at everquest...

BeardedBear
01-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Looks like Mystical really doesn't want anyone to have a PL shield. First digging up VioSaint's old thread, now snitching on others. Tisk Tisk.

KingFu
01-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Looks like Mystical really doesn't want anyone to have a PL shield. First digging up VioSaint's old thread, now snitching on others. Tisk Tisk.

Lolol, honestly the thing about Vio, I was just bored, so i bumped the thread:p This thing I wasn't trying to snitch on him. I liked Kavanah, he was a really cool guy, but if he's trying to trade his account for gold in another game, I think it'd be better for a dev to know. Trust me, I know of other instances of people doing stuff like this, that I just keep quiet about since its none of my business. I figured this was a little different though.

Zeus
01-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Lolol, honestly the thing about Vio, I was just bored, so i bumped the thread:p This thing I wasn't trying to snitch on him. I liked Kavanah, he was a really cool guy, but if he's trying to trade his account for gold in another game, I think it'd be better for a dev to know. Trust me, I know of other instances of people doing stuff like this, that I just keep quiet about since its none of my business. I figured this was a little different though.

Well, I had respect for that guy... now...

TwinkTastical
01-17-2011, 08:53 PM
This is ridiculous... The whole concept....

1. Banning someone who quit a long time ago.
2. Posting this cause your jealous of a worthless shield... Dont deny it, i am too.
3. Finding that forum?

Arterra
01-17-2011, 08:55 PM
This is ridiculous... The whole concept....

1. Banning someone who quit a long time ago.
2. Posting this cause your jealous of a worthless shield... Dont deny it, i am too.
3. Finding that forum?

if he had sold account at any time, changed names, he could have gotten away with it.

i got pm'ed this info before thread, and i was saying same thing: needs to be reported :( it was a prize, dont abuse it

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Not at all, seemed pretty insignificant to me.

Also. BAM, SON.

Lol, I also do that thing where you put "son" after a word in a 2-word sentence.

Sometimes I'd go like: "STFU, SON!"

Arterra
01-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Lol, I also do that thing where you put "son" after a word in a 2-word sentence.

Sometimes I'd go like: "STFU, SON!"

its effective.

Kossi
01-17-2011, 09:43 PM
ill bet they ban her before (s)he gets the chance to sell it..

Buddyf97
01-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Wow... Just wow... Good friend gone bad..

Just think how much is tagged to that name...
1) Tenacity
2) PL Sheild
3) Disigner of Isis Helm
4) Big Time Gambler when /roll was out
5) most importantly, my friend... :.(

Arterra
01-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Account closed :(

for kossi

frankly, im so sad :( tenacity truly dead now

Phoenixking
01-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Why he got booted?
Porque le cancelaron su cuenta?
何!!

KingFu
01-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Why he got booted?
Porque le cancelaron su cuenta?
何!!

Banned you mean? For trying to trade his acc for stuff in another game.

FluffNStuff
01-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Checked out that thread and wonder if I can add a quote from another forum to my sig, cause this is priceless:

Is that a teddy bear with a shield? What the ****?

KingFu
01-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Checked out that thread and wonder if I can add a quote from another forum to my sig, cause this is priceless:

Hahahaha, I know. I nearly fell off my bed laughing when I read that comment near the end.

KingFu
01-17-2011, 11:38 PM
Hey devs, since I sniped kavanah out on this one with my almighty googling abilities. Wanna give me the shield?;)

RedRyder
01-17-2011, 11:45 PM
Make another create an item contest to replace the forever lost PL shield

KingFu
01-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Make another create an item contest to replace the forever lost PL shield

Not another. I want a new contest, just one that doesn't take a ton of skill to win like that video guide contest. That thing takes nice video editing skills to win, and most of the community is under 18, so they have a disadvantage.

hawkei
01-18-2011, 12:22 AM
So true.....so very true -_-

RedRyder
01-18-2011, 10:32 AM
They could get their parents to enter them like so many did for the Design contest.
I'm saying that's how the original shield was one so it's how it should be done again

Arterra
01-18-2011, 12:30 PM
i know! a contest to make up the best PL shield contest!!!1!

KingFu
01-18-2011, 12:40 PM
We should have a contest to see who can run the farthest without their egg falling out of the spoon in their hand:p

hawkei
01-18-2011, 12:43 PM
I would take the gold with my spoon skillz

KingFu
01-18-2011, 05:23 PM
I would take the gold with my spoon skillz

Ewwww......;)

Kossi
01-18-2011, 05:25 PM
i want to see kavanah post on this thread

KingFu
01-18-2011, 05:26 PM
i want to see kavanah post on this thread

Lol. I kinda do too. He was a cool dude though.

Kossi
01-18-2011, 05:28 PM
never seen him ingame

first person moderatly popular ingame was danielrh

KingFu
01-18-2011, 05:30 PM
never seen him ingame

first person moderatly popular ingame was danielrh

Not really, tbh, I only knew him as the guy that didn't know prices. He once sold me a full Thoth dex set (talon and wing) for 200K. He wasn't being nice by lowering it, he just wanted that much. Then I sold the talon for 235K alone. And get a total of 300K or so for the whole set. He then proclaimed I scammed him, and demanded his gear back. Meh, that's how I met him.

Kossi
01-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Not really, tbh, I only knew him as the guy that didn't know prices. He once sold me a full Thoth dex set (talon and wing) for 200K. He wasn't being nice by lowering it, he just wanted that much. Then I sold the talon for 235K alone. And get a total of 300K or so for the whole set. He then proclaimed I scammed him, and demanded his gear back. Meh, that's how I met him.

i asked him for money and he stood there

KingFu
01-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Lolol. I don't think very many people know who he is.

kavanah
01-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Sorry if I disappointed anyone or the game devs. I didn't mean any harm. I put out some money to play PL and though I don't technically own the Virtual Property, I felt it wasn't wrong for me to simply exchange things through Virtual Property. The guy who got the account changed the name asap. I didn't sell for real money or anything like that. Sorry again if I let anyone down.

/cheers

Physiologic
01-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Well you certainly screwed whoever bought your account, because I believe a few pages back a dev stated that the account is now closed :)

FluffNStuff
01-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Sorry if I disappointed anyone or the game devs. I didn't mean any harm. I put out some money to play PL and though I don't technically own the Virtual Property, I felt it wasn't wrong for me to simply exchange things through Virtual Property. The guy who got the account changed the name asap. I didn't sell for real money or anything like that. Sorry again if I let anyone down.

/cheers

Wow, someone bought it?
So what did they pay for a deleted account and a device ban?

Speaking of which, how do we even know if you are Kavanah or the person he sold it to? Guess he included the forum account in the sell.

Physiologic
01-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Wow, someone bought it?

Speaking of which, how do we even know if you are Kavanah or the person he sold it to? Guess he included the forum account in the sell.

If they were indeed the buyer of the account, I think they would be more pissed that the account was banned and probably have a more "gimme account bak plz" approach.

Arterra
01-19-2011, 10:24 PM

/cheers

and SO CLOSE to 444 posts too, damn you had everything going for you...

kavanah
01-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Wow, someone bought it?

Fluff I still have the forum name. I traded an in game character on another game for my in game character here, the guy who got the account did a name change as soon as he got it.

Best of luck to Gary and the STS team. I meant no harm, and I apologize if my actions were inappropriate.

FluffNStuff
01-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Fluff I still have the forum name. I traded an in game character on another game for my in game character here, the guy who got the account did a name change as soon as he got it.

Best of luck to Gary and the STS team. I meant no harm, and I apologize if my actions were inappropriate.

Oooh, a name change. No way STS could have found the account then and deleted it ... you know, cause they don't log anything, don't have search, and have absolutely no control over their own servers ... ;)

kavanah
01-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Oooh, a name change. No way STS could have found the account then and deleted it ... you know, cause they don't log anything, don't have search, and have absolutely no control over their own servers ... ;)

The point of the name change wasn't so STS couldn't find out. It was simply so other people didn't think that was me, and it was his own character.