PDA

View Full Version : Klass , Shazbot , what about a third vendor to craft of a random gift ?

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Hey GUYS this THREAD is BOUT vendors THAT craft YOU daily GIFTS !!!!!!

Suggestion : Put a third daily gift vendor in Kraag City
Suggested vendor name: Nikolaus
I pondered on the idea of maybe three vendors that do daily crafting gifts for you, maybe two isn't enough...

Would it be too much to request a third vendor maybe posted up in the Great City of Kraag ????

I know that the other two ( Shazz , and Klass ) they get you your daily in 8 hrs maybe the third could be timed longer, say 12 hrs so you not getting all three right away.

I believe this be one small way to offset the hard times for the new beginners as well as the f2p players , as far as plat users this will only boost there already set account due to no need for free gifts as much as the f2p players, for they are already well off and probly have most if not all the best items attainable.

Benefits to the players:

more cool items to get (FOR FREE !!)

another reason for F2P to log in .

fill your inventory up with more stuff..lol

Benefits to sts:

people will spent more plat

people will log on more to spend more plat

people will sell more items in auction and remiem gets richer from the c.s. tax

( hahahah...this cant be taken seriously.....lol!!)

well if you have any ideas that pop in your head feel free to drop a line below :)

Thanks for stopping by guys.

:)THANKS FOR READING MY POST :)

p.S.

NO THREAD TROLLS PLS :) LOL@THREADTROLLS

Kreasadriii
08-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Nice idea..
What kind of gifts should this vendor craft will give?

I think a random normal chest from copper, silver, and golden.. next into the updated expansion but still the normal chest..
Banded (Very High Chance), Pirates (High Chance), Warchest (Medium Chance), Puzzle (Low Chance), Dragonscale (Very Low Chance)

The chance that I mention above is the possibility of the vendor will give you the chest ;)

octavos
08-13-2014, 03:09 PM
Nice idea..
What kind of gifts should this vendor craft will give?

I think a random normal chest from copper, silver, and golden.. next into the updated expansion but still the normal chest..
Banded (Very High Chance), Pirates (High Chance), Warchest (Medium Chance), Puzzle (Low Chance), Dragonscale (Very Low Chance)

The chance that I mention above is the possibility of the vendor will give you the chest ;)

we used to have a 3rd vendor in kraag..but he was discontinued...a 3rd vendor would be great.

obee
08-13-2014, 03:50 PM
Yesss that would rock