PDA

View Full Version : New character. From amadorbibidor to warlordsmurf

Amadorbibidor
08-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Hey. I'm amadorbibidor for people who knows me. How I told in ań old post I don't really like to be a tank. I am starting to lvl up amage and I almost sold everything I had. Anyway... I wanna please ask you to tell me what a pro mage should know. Every tip is welcomed. Build of a pve mage would be awesome. Everything a mage should know. THANKS.

P.S To all people who know me or want to know me please add to friendlist Warlordsmurf. Its my new character. I'll accept all friends requests during this week. Thank you. Amadorbibidor will be used like 3-4 days more for like 30 min daily. Im just checking if listed items got sold. ;)

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Spell
08-11-2014, 06:02 PM
I suggest becoming a rogue unless u like being 1shot killed in every elite/PvP lol
I was once a mage but I tried rogue and fell in love =)..

Anyways pve spec for mage I liked using
Fire 5\5-
Light all but the stun
Ice all but the ice patch upgrade
-clock usually I used all except the explode upgrade
5\5 into Dex str crits and if any points left over I added em to armor (cuz gawd knows mages need it lol)
>>>For pvp I always liked using <<
Fire 5\5
lightning all but the explode
Ice with duration of time effect
Shield all but the push back
Heal with mana recover NOT MANA REGEN tic things
And curse with more DMG to enemies-and the last upgrade point which allows more enemies to be affected by curse
5/5 int str Dex crits and rest in armor although I think its only one point lol

Hope this helps =) this is just what I used . there are many other specs mages use .