PDA

View Full Version : orion vs dova

Caabatric
08-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Hey guys i was wondering which is better orion or dova.
Orion seems to give nice health boost plus 2% dmg reduction which with arcane shield is really nice plus high panic chance..
Dova has better dmg stats and gives okay health boost and nice passive but use aa.

P.S for my lvl 10 twink mage otherwise slag all the way

thx in advance

Newcomx
08-12-2014, 12:26 AM
That's not even comparison... Dova way better than orion

Wutzgood
08-12-2014, 03:13 PM
That's not even comparison... Dova way better than orion

Yep this is correct.

glengon
08-12-2014, 05:23 PM
No not really while dova's passives gives you a huge boost, it has a crappy AA which cannot compare to orion's amazing AA. Therefore orion is better when playing with a party since it can help the whole party.

Caabatric
08-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Yep this is correct.

I know that dova gives good stats but i was wondering is the high stun chance from orion plus his abilities enough to surpass dova. stat wise dova owns but with the aa that orion has i am not so sure.

Newcomx
08-13-2014, 12:29 AM
CMIIW... if it is legendary pet, IMO flap jack/vlad has more stun chance than orion...

SacredKnight
08-13-2014, 12:35 AM
Ripmaw has a good AA effect, his Passive stun works very well even at low levels and his AA stun works wonders too even in elite.

Caabatric
08-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Ripmaw has a good AA effect, his Passive stun works very well even at low levels and his AA stun works wonders too even in elite.

Talking lvl 10 twink

Wutzgood
08-13-2014, 12:53 PM
It all just depends on your play style really. Orion is more of a tanking pet while dova is an attacking one. They really aren't good to compare because they are for totally different styles.

I know Clyde and dova are similar for attacking and stuns and I'd take Clyde over dova any day.