PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Robin Williams

Trenton
08-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Idk if this is against the ToS or anything but whatever.

Robin Williams has always been one of my favorite actors (big fan of comedy) and this just tears me apart. You will be missed, Robin Williams!

If anyone hasn't heard, then

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/showbiz/robin-williams-dead/

CrimsonTider
08-11-2014, 10:32 PM
I grew up watching "Mork and Mindy" and have loved him ever since. An excellent actor and a brilliant comedian. He will be missed.

synfullmagic_23110
08-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Yah I saw it in the news :(
R.I.P

ccristiano
08-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Yes i like song of robin williams rock dj and feel
Lol xd

Covert
08-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Idk how many times I've watched Mrs. Doubtfire, what a movie haha

Such a shame

Suentous PO
08-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Shazbot .-.

Laar
08-11-2014, 11:41 PM
I saw it on the news a couple hours ago. :(

Zylx
08-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji, Hook, Night at the Museum, Good Will hunting; i love you Robin Williams! R.I.P.!

Burningdex
08-12-2014, 01:20 AM
oh thats him :O funny as :3 RIP :(

Splammy
08-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Ermgrd I wuv yew wobbin:( yew wel b mist
Evrywun pls git on pl nd crai en anshint cavrn cornr

programmed
08-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Never heard of him :o

Reunegade
08-12-2014, 05:26 PM
And you shouldn't pay respect to him because...?

Bye. Loved your movies, absolutely perfect, especially Good Will Hunting :)

programmed
08-12-2014, 05:32 PM
And you shouldn't pay respect to him because...?

Bye. Loved your movies, absolutely perfect, especially Good Will Hunting :)

I said I've never heard of him, not that I don't respect him.

Trenton
08-12-2014, 06:48 PM
I said I've never heard of him, not that I don't respect him.
Next you'd say you've never heard of Adam Sandler

*incoming Who's that comments*

programmed
08-12-2014, 09:00 PM

Actually I have heard of Adam Sandler. :p

Schnitzel
08-12-2014, 10:57 PM
To people who is wondering who Robin Williams is,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Williams

Robin Williams will be missed :(

Zylx
08-15-2014, 09:55 AM

I love Adam Sandler! His newer movies really stink though compared to his older ones.

Trenton
08-15-2014, 09:58 AM
I love Adam Sandler! His newer movies really stink though compared to his older ones.
Okay...

Suentous PO
08-15-2014, 10:19 AM
Someone asked Groucho Marks about comedians and depression, this is his paraphrased response;

A man goes to see a psychologist admitting he questions living, the psych says,
"You need to laugh again, please go to the circus and see "Goko" the clown and remember what it is to feel simple joy.
The man gets up to leave and the doc says, "wait I didn't get your first name!"

Without looking back the man says

" I am Goko"

traxexlord
08-15-2014, 11:56 AM
R.I.P ..

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Xxnavysealxx
08-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Go ahead and say your r.i.p but keep in mind his not the only one who killed himself over Parkinson's diseases at that exact day even tho u may not know who was the other person that doesn't justify why 1 man out of 100 should get all that attention for committing something so horrible maybe if attention wasn't given to such horrible things many people wouldn't even know about stuff like this...... And don't go off saying "he was in a bad time" everybody has there bad times but do u stop to think "oh I'm gonna kill myself to finish this" but after u have that thought u think about the results? And if you did I hope u weight the goods vs bads but who I'm I to stop u from killing yourself? It won't effect me (and yes I am very straight forward and cold hearted to such shameful things)

razerfingers
08-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Go ahead and say your r.i.p but keep in mind his not the only one who killed himself over Parkinson's diseases at that exact day even tho u may not know who was the other person that doesn't justify why 1 man out of 100 should get all that attention for committing something so horrible maybe if attention wasn't given to such horrible things many people wouldn't even know about stuff like this...... And don't go off saying "he was in a bad time" everybody has there bad times but do u stop to think "oh I'm gonna kill myself to finish this" but after u have that thought u think about the results? And if you did I hope u weight the goods vs bads but who I'm I to stop u from killing yourself? It won't effect me (and yes I am very straight forward and cold hearted to such shameful things)
Medication can makes you do wild things

Trenton
08-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Congratulations

Covert
08-16-2014, 03:11 PM

Tl;dr

Helicopter
08-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Bye Peter Pan! :,(

Xxnavysealxx
08-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Medication can makes you do wild things

He was taking medication?

razerfingers
08-17-2014, 01:21 PM
He was taking medication?
Heard from parents he was dealing with depression

Hover
08-17-2014, 02:33 PM
Goes to show how big of a problem depression is and it doesn't get the attention it needs.

Anyway, I will miss him, I loved his art R.I.P. Sir

Roberto077
08-17-2014, 05:14 PM

I felt like you were acting out the scene in Breaking Bad where Walt talks about the plane crash.

#rock

Xxnavysealxx
08-17-2014, 07:20 PM
I felt like you were acting out the scene in Breaking Bad where Walt talks about the plane crash.

#rock

1-never watched breaking bad except for the cancer one
2-I wasn't acting xD

CAK Vader
08-17-2014, 09:49 PM
._. Navy is one of the smartest forum nubz on here, 'nuff said.

Hover
08-17-2014, 10:23 PM

I believe attention should be given for stuff like this to raise awareness.

Krobelus
08-17-2014, 10:34 PM

An alient from pluto I supposed. Lol.

Roberto077
08-17-2014, 10:51 PM
1-never watched breaking bad except for the cancer one
2-I wasn't acting xD

1- that means you are a senseless rock

2- that is why I said #rock

Xxnavysealxx
08-18-2014, 05:51 AM
I believe attention should be given for stuff like this to raise awareness.

Believe what ever you want believing doesn't change a quarter into a dollar bill infront of your eyes
Believing doesn't change doesn't change the present nor will it change the future if you don't do something to change it, reason why he did it was because everyone in his family was pretty much shunning him from what I understood if you believe it should be out there more then please pass some type or form of rule making schools teach people about ways to escape or cope with there issues other then depression I had my share of this horrible thing but I didn't let it get to me to much I would go on a bike ride every single day for about almost a solid year because it gave me time to think to myself and not worry about being bothered or thought about because when your alone I mean like alone...... No sounds no people.... No birds..... It's kind of nice to have that quiet city.....

Xxnavysealxx
08-18-2014, 05:54 AM
._. Navy is one of the smartest forum nubz on here, 'nuff said.

Thanks man :P but it's not just that I'm smart I'm not smart at all I'm just sick of people bring up annoying things like this to the media and stuff I have been tryna forget a loved ones suicide for 7 months and this comes up -.-