PDA

View Full Version : Elite? You there?

Bunny♥
08-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Man, are elite maps really dying now? I have to accomplish a goal from elite and even i random party, theres no one up! Whats going on -.- I cant just do solos all the time (aside that its harder, it consumes much time for someone whos not used to solo, like me)

maybe add other good stuffs there? or what, its crazy. -.-

Jurmans
08-12-2014, 07:04 AM
Join ER

Ishtmeet
08-12-2014, 07:42 AM
No I'm not there" Says Elite".
Lol fraline, Come with us if you don't like PvP . You can find party for any elite tindrin map in seconds as lot of people are running those :3

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Haifer
08-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Lol fraline, Come with us if you don't like PvP . You can find party for any elite tindrin map in seconds as lot of people are running those :3

Very true. I'm almost begged to tank in elite Tindirin every time I get on, but that's probably because Ish is so noob and people want me to tank :)

Ishtmeet
08-12-2014, 07:51 AM
Ish is so noob and people want me to tank :)

Bro keep it a secret ;( ;(

Bunny♥
08-12-2014, 08:35 AM

I do pvp but I need elites too, esp atm.. oh ish, are you in game? lez talk there :3

Bunny♥
08-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Very true. I'm almost begged to tank in elite Tindirin every time I get on, but that's probably because Ish is so noob and people want me to tank :)

how come no one is in an elite open room :( I waited like 20mins, wasted lix, still no one joins, crap x) and im not doing /partyi 00 atm, ughh

obee
08-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Yea cuz there is no fun gear to loot, and teeth vendor sucks

JaytB
08-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Elite has been relatively death for a while. As long as STS keeps focussing on energy events and rare items from locked crates, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Personally, I've kind of moved on to other games because there's just nothing to do for an end game farmer.

Anyway, hope you find what you're looking for.

Ishtmeet
08-12-2014, 09:45 AM
I do pvp but I need elites too, esp atm.. oh ish, are you in game? lez talk there :3

Yes , we have got a lot of pvp'ers too, but we play pvp for fun. Most of the time we farm fir stuff and in free times we make a group and land on TDM.
I would say, for farming - Farming guild> Farming friends. Friends wont be onlibe everytime but there would be atleast 10+ everytime to run with you in a farming guild! You should choose one, farm or pvp ;) PvP is boring tho as compared to pvp, same 2 places, same thing everytime(Fraline killed Ishxmeet) and again n again. Whats the fun? Lol , join the PvE world!

Haifer
08-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Yeah, join Elite Runners. You will always have a party and map to run. Farm weapons, sell them, buy new mythics. I personally wouldn't want to be in any other guild.

Bunny♥
08-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Yes , we have got a lot of pvp'ers too, but we play pvp for fun. Most of the time we farm fir stuff and in free times we make a group and land on TDM.
I would say, for farming - Farming guild> Farming friends. Friends wont be onlibe everytime but there would be atleast 10+ everytime to run with you in a farming guild! You should choose one, farm or pvp ;) PvP is boring tho as compared to pvp, same 2 places, same thing everytime(Fraline killed Ishxmeet) and again n again. Whats the fun? Lol , join the PvE world!

true, well atm, i need to farm so i might join you guys, i need a lil help in elite, LOL. Hopefully elite will get fix so that alot of players will be interested by it again.

cindersx
08-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Elite has been relatively death for a while. As long as STS keeps focussing on energy events and rare items from locked crates, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Personally, I've kind of moved on to other games because there's just nothing to do for an end game farmer.

Anyway, hope you find what you're looking for.
I also have started other games. I've been playing since season 1 and the game was fun before, but then this stupid ursoth stuff happened and I left. :D

I'm actually really happy I left.

Candylicks
08-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Look. We farm elites but it's no longer for the loot, let's face it those pinks don't sell worth a snot anymore. It's just to hang and get better at our class at this point. If they improved the pinks or added any sort of rare vanity to farm it would be worth it again.

Frekken
08-12-2014, 12:32 PM
Join an active elite guild. Even if you got I a nice random party. It gonna suck, some tanks can't tank, can't park some other go around with a blight or get disconnected or frustrated I the middle. So no
No more random elite parties

Instanthumor
08-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Level up.

Energizeric
08-12-2014, 01:02 PM
All they need to do is to add a couple of good items to the dragkin teeth vendor and people will start farming again. It's not complicated.

Jiarijiba
08-12-2014, 01:13 PM
All they need to do is to add a couple of good items to the dragkin teeth vendor and people will start farming again. It's not complicated.

Exactly - something new to buy with teeth would make everybody happy.
Same goes with other tokens as well.

FluffNStuff
08-12-2014, 01:25 PM
The problem with elites is to many players are elite. If they made it hard enough the prices on the drops would increase but the majority of the current elite players would not be able to complete it.
Cycle complaints of elites to hard to earn gold off of, STS nerf and suddenly we are back where we are.
So, my question is how many MORE times do we need to endure this cycle?
Sounds like at least another. Since the skills of the elite has increased, the challenge should increase also. It will make it so the majority will not be able to ever complete it, but elite means elite. This also means anyone complaining that it is too difficult is simply not elite enough.

Kreasadriii
08-12-2014, 03:55 PM
The problem is, while the loot from Elite is better than the item we got from an Ursoth Event, there is no problem..
Because the price still high, people would think that there is still excited and many people wants 500k+ pinks loot
But after the item release in The Ursoth Event that can compared the stats near and lil better than pink in Elite Loot, price down.. << this :(

Kershy
08-12-2014, 08:07 PM
If u join ER u'll find ppl for elites all the time, for sure, i was there a d probably ill join later

Ebezaanec
08-12-2014, 08:21 PM
In PL, endgame sets were dropped from bosses in NORMAL maps and those sets kept a relatively high price in auction. Partly because the drop rate was low.

My suggestion would be to let the Legendary sets drop from their respective bosses in NORMAL lvls (low enough drop rate to make running the lvls profitable), but let the sets competitive with Mythic (Arcane shouldn't be competed against lol) be loot-able only in Elite lvls.

Just my opinion

Gorecaster
08-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Candy is right. The loot table in elite tindirin needs to be updated plain and simple. These gears were outdated nearly as soon as they released. Just adding things to the tooth vendor is not sufficient. We should be farming gears. That's the way it's been up until now. Teeth are like the compensory busy work. The pink drops, chance at egg and chests are what draw ppl to farm elites. Until the pinks are addressed we will continue to circle the drain.

Edit... and with the impending release of yet another set of legendary gears from the upcoming new content, it will get worse before it gets better :/

obee
08-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Yea it seems like there won't be an update for a while

Kakashis
08-12-2014, 09:04 PM
You could play lots of PVP, spend thousands of plats on events/crates and end up going solo elite runs as I once did in another guild... or you can join ER and forever change the way you play the game by actually playing the content the way it was meant to be played. I don't think I've ever complained that there's no runs since I've joined.

GoodSyntax
08-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Hey, as much as I would like to suggest you join Elite Runners, I will say that anytime you need a run, just ask me and I'll get a party together and we can farm anywhere you want.

As much as I would like better loot that is actually valuable and may actually sell without 3 relistings, I just enjoy running elites. I run solo, duo, trio or full party - doesn't matter much to me.

Send me a shout out anytime you need a run and I'll be there for you!

Energizeric
08-12-2014, 09:40 PM
In PL, endgame sets were dropped from bosses in NORMAL maps and those sets kept a relatively high price in auction. Partly because the drop rate was low.

My suggestion would be to let the Legendary sets drop from their respective bosses in NORMAL lvls (low enough drop rate to make running the lvls profitable), but let the sets competitive with Mythic (Arcane shouldn't be competed against lol) be loot-able only in Elite lvls.

Just my opinion

Yeah, I was never a huge fan of elite dungeons at all. I always thought it kind of a strange way to structure a game. And yes, in PL the old gear from previous campaigns was not discontinued, but still holds high prices. I was online in PL a few days ago for the first time in months and a level 55 fortified set was selling for almost 2m. But you could probably run the sewers maps a thousand times and never see that shield drop from a boss. The drops in PL are actually rare, and unless you run with 100% luck elixir, your chances of getting a legendary drop are almost nothing. And that was the main complaint with PL, that you needed elixirs to get good drops.

Even still, I think that was better than the locked crate system in AL. The problem in PL is that there were no elixir kits and players who had no plat could not buy them, so they would become discouraged and quit. If they were to get rid of locked crates and instead let all gear drop from bosses, but sell elixir kits of various luck percentages all the way up to 25 plat for a 85% luck elixir (combined with lep = 100%), then I think they would still make a ton of plat sales, but it would make the game much more fun. There would be no need for elite dungeons either, just make the regular dungeons a bit harder. Perfect balance would be having mobs that are somewhere in between the difficulty of regular mobs and elite mobs, but bosses should be hard like the elite bosses. That is about how it was in PL, and it worked well and made the game fun. A patient player could clear all the mobs and then call for help defeating the boss.

Morholt
08-12-2014, 09:48 PM

Anyway, hope you find what you're looking for.Pretty much the same here. Been playing some older rpg games on my phone's emulators.

I still log into AL everyday. Do a few story quests. Check if any friends are on (rarely see ANYONE on). Look at AH for a moment.

Problem is, I have a stash of items that go up in value everyday.Why bother farming for worthless gear? I already have everything I need to clear maps. I could choose to purchase the new mythic gun, but what's the point? I thought the elite maps were fine the first days BEFORE the nerfs to the maps. What use do I have for new gear if there is no new difficult maps to use it in? I'd rather have gold in hand in case I spot something to merch, rather than buy an unneeded weapon that will just sit in my inventory.

Here's hoping for those new tombs to be fun...

Gorecaster
08-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I was never a huge fan of elite dungeons at all. I always thought it kind of a strange way to structure a game. And yes, in PL the old gear from previous campaigns was not discontinued, but still holds high prices. I was online in PL a few days ago for the first time in months and a level 55 fortified set was selling for almost 2m. But you could probably run the sewers maps a thousand times and never see that shield drop from a boss. The drops in PL are actually rare, and unless you run with 100% luck elixir, your chances of getting a legendary drop are almost nothing. And that was the main complaint with PL, that you needed elixirs to get good drops.

Even still, I think that was better than the locked crate system in AL. The problem in PL is that there were no elixir kits and players who had no plat could not buy them, so they would become discouraged and quit. If they were to get rid of locked crates and instead let all gear drop from bosses, but sell elixir kits of various luck percentages all the way up to 25 plat for a 85% luck elixir (combined with lep = 100%), then I think they would still make a ton of plat sales, but it would make the game much more fun. There would be no need for elite dungeons either, just make the regular dungeons a bit harder. Perfect balance would be having mobs that are somewhere in between the difficulty of regular mobs and elite mobs, but bosses should be hard like the elite bosses. That is about how it was in PL, and it worked well and made the game fun. A patient player could clear all the mobs and then call for help defeating the boss.

I just dont even know what to say anymore to these suggestions. Lets do away w elites, forget crates and run around w 100% luck in reg dungeons w hard bosses like pl cuz that was fun...
Whos playing pl? This is a thread about al elite maps being slow because theres nothing worth farming. The obvious fix would be adjust the loot dropping in elites to simply be relevant to the content meaning the loot that drops there should be the best. Its so simple.

Hectororius
08-12-2014, 11:07 PM

I don't think we want to go down the same road that put a nail in PLs coffin. Requiring 100% elixir to loot anything worthwhile is not going to fix anything.

I was never a big fan of kits when first released as all they've managed to do is devalue drops faster. Increasing luck rate but reducing drop rate just means we spend more for less. And if we don't spend then we SOL.

I'd rather go with your old suggestion of selling unlocked crates than eliminating crates all together.

Or making the best gears farmable but locked behind pay walls that can be entered for plat or kit. 10-15 plat to run an elite map for a chance at a myth/arcane drop sounds more fun than opening a crate and seeing 2k 2k 2k, or worse. Riposte riposte riposte...

Bunny♥
08-12-2014, 11:32 PM
I would agree that there should be new items from the teeth vendor. Elite maps needs to be active and should have better loots as not everyone pop out crates every minute of their life, thats totally crazy.

Kreasadriii
08-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Hey, as much as I would like to suggest you join Elite Runners, I will say that anytime you need a run, just ask me and I'll get a party together and we can farm anywhere you want.

As much as I would like better loot that is actually valuable and may actually sell without 3 relistings, I just enjoy running elites. I run solo, duo, trio or full party - doesn't matter much to me.

Send me a shout out anytime you need a run and I'll be there for you!

It'll be my honour that I ever duo with you in oltgar elite ;)

Jurmans
08-13-2014, 01:24 PM
I would advice running with kalizzaa if ur a tank u can easily complete elite jagged trail:) (have no further experiences running only with her).

Neutrone
08-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Ah we at Immaculate are usually doing elite Tindrin but I haven't been able to run lately so if your online and available I can fix you into one of the parties, everyone is really good and extremely experienced :)

Neutrone
08-13-2014, 02:33 PM
And I wouldn't mind dragonbone blades of brutality...even so I don't think they'll be better than magmatic blades of Brutality because even the current dragonbone blades of tactics arent that good in stats compared to magmatic blades of tactics.

So what should be done is make a better version (like dragonbone blades of brutality/potency) but have its stats better than magmatic blades and make it worth more drakin teeth.