PDA

View Full Version : Rename pet weekend?

obee
08-12-2014, 11:03 AM
What do you guys think? This could be cool

matanofx
08-12-2014, 11:12 AM
I dont think its big enough to be the main theme of a weekend but that might be just me =]

Its a good idea tho to be added to whatever weekend comes next, i dont see why not do it

ClumsyCactus
08-12-2014, 11:56 AM
I have already tried to suggest this... But nobody Wants it >.<
I really want it tho

Energizeric
08-12-2014, 01:05 PM
I don't know why changing your pet name is even an option. What is the point? They might as well give you the option to change the name of your weapon. I don't see why anyone would want to. All it would do is make it confusing to figure out which pet is which. I used to laugh at the players who during season 3 would get Ripmaw and change his name to Hammerjaw.

Jiarijiba
08-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Because of the pet renaming I also have now arcane pet. Arcanedeary he is.
Pathetic :/

matanofx
08-12-2014, 01:13 PM
I don't know why changing your pet name is even an option. What is the point? They might as well give you the option to change the name of your weapon. I don't see why anyone would want to. All it would do is make it confusing to figure out which pet is which. I used to laugh at the players who during season 3 would get Ripmaw and change his name to Hammerjaw.

Oh common brother, its pure fun to call your ripmaw Hammerjaw or your slag Fireglacian etc... also out of respect i named some pets after players i liked who quit the gmae.

ClumsyCactus
08-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Oh common brother, its pure fun to call your ripmaw Hammerjaw or your slag Fireglacian etc... also out of respect i named some pets after players i liked who quit the gmae.

And i Wanna name my worst pet "Foxxy" after u :3

matanofx
08-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Ill name my real life pet rock Kpop after you

toxorto
08-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Lol I don't think a rename pet weekend would be good... There are other event weekends who would be better.. Like double grand gem odds, or free respec weekend ( I think it should be free always but anyways)

obee
08-12-2014, 04:12 PM

Ill name mine matatatatattata

Eski
08-13-2014, 05:15 AM
Rename pet weekend as a only weekend special is useless ..
Like ppl above said double grand gem ,free respec....
Or how about a 4x samael and plat purchasable abaddon weekend?

Jig
08-13-2014, 05:20 AM
Free pet rename? What you can't spend 2 plat? Not just that, a name for your pet? I haven't got names for half my pets lmao.

toxorto
08-13-2014, 05:39 AM
Abadon weekend would be cool!! :banana:

Gensin
08-13-2014, 06:30 AM
Free pet rename? What you can't spend 2 plat? Not just that, a name for your pet? I haven't got names for half my pets lmao.

I think we should have this, Respec is 5 plats worth IMO and It comes for free.
Benefits:

People can do alot of activites, They can pvp if there in farm build, vice versa.

In free pet rename you can basically amaze your friends and nonetheless.
Benfits:

None, and no reflection or help to the player at all.

Hectororius
08-13-2014, 06:36 AM
Such dislike for a novel idea!

Jig
08-13-2014, 08:21 AM
I think we should have this, Respec is 5 plats worth IMO and It comes for free.
Benefits:

People can do alot of activites, They can pvp if there in farm build, vice versa.

In free pet rename you can basically amaze your friends and nonetheless.
Benfits:

None, and no reflection or help to the player at all.

Pointless, and it will be another useless thing just like double token weekends, even thats better...

obee
08-13-2014, 08:25 AM
Pointless, and it will be another useless thing just like double token weekends, even thats better...

O.O

Gensin
08-13-2014, 08:38 AM

Exactly.
Its for the fun of the people who want to customize there pet names.

Im saying its pointless because STS wont lose alot of money if this ever happens. So do it sts lol.

Gensin
08-13-2014, 08:49 AM
Obee I was bored I made you a scratch sig lol.

obee
08-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Obee I was bored I made you a scratch sig lol.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! That looks nice, but that kid looks like a baby rofl

Hectororius
08-13-2014, 01:04 PM
That SIG is legit!!!

Obese should use

Jig
08-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Exactly.
Its for the fun of the people who want to customize there pet names.

Im saying its pointless because STS wont lose alot of money if this ever happens. So do it sts lol.

Well I would like to see a poll on who would REALLY want this too happen then.. It just takes up another weekend where an actually good event weekend could happen

SacredKnight
08-15-2014, 07:11 PM
Possibly incorporated into a weekend where all the Beast Master title platinum pets are 1/2 off. This special event has been in AL history only once and I think it should be repeated :)

Jig
08-15-2014, 09:34 PM
Possibly incorporated into a weekend where all the Beast Master title platinum pets are 1/2 off. This special event has been in AL history only once and I think it should be repeated :)

Yeah maybe implement with another type of special thing would be better, instead of just itself

eonziggys
08-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Nope naming pet for you to see only ? Nvm lol...also naming pet sometimes confused me..when im searching specific pet..coz i renamed most of them..now i keep their original name for easy searching...:-)

eonziggys
08-15-2014, 10:15 PM
Only you can see your pet name..others cannot see your pet name..so big no to this event suggestion.like others said no.

Jig
08-16-2014, 12:52 AM
Only you can see your pet name..others cannot see your pet name..so big no to this event suggestion.like others said no.

Um, others can see the name of your pet? O.o if you look at another persons avatar page, look at "Companion" and beside it is his name.. If he has a pet equipped ..

eonziggys
08-16-2014, 03:09 AM
That's the points your rename pet can't see by others players like you see your pet on your screen..and to see others pet need to inspect so how cool is that? Not cool at all...it should show automatically to others..like you see your rename pet on your screen...not inspecting every players just to see their pet name..

Gensin
08-16-2014, 04:18 AM
Well I would like to see a poll on who would REALLY want this too happen then.. It just takes up another weekend where an actually good event weekend could happen

Maybe "Character and Pet free rename weekend"?

matanofx
08-16-2014, 04:31 AM
Maybe "Character and Pet free rename weekend"?

No no, sorry, Character rename weekend would be a disaster, all the platless scammers are gonna have a field trip, the world isnt ready for this

Pets rename isnt enough to be the main interest in a weekend but it can be a very nice addition.

Gensin
08-16-2014, 04:33 AM
No no, sorry, Character rename weekend would be a disaster, all the platless scammers are gonna have a field trip, the world isnt ready for this

Pets rename isnt enough to be the main interest in a weekend but it can be a very nice addition.

Yeah, It promotes scamming. Maybe intelligent people can survive the weekend, but there aint many people like that.

Yeah nice addition, Respec, Free pet rename and Double odds in crates will be a blast.