PDA

View Full Version : Sts games

Guantess
08-12-2014, 12:11 PM
My idea is : sts put the 4 legends (dark, star , pocket and arcane) in only 1 game. For example if a player of pl wanna try Al he take the map and (on the map u ve the icon al dl and sl ) he will be on the Al game without leaving pl. If Sts does a mix of the 4games they all will be activ.

Ishtmeet
08-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Impossible, better to concentrate on one game.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Guantess
08-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Impossible, better to concentrate on one game.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

The idea is They keep al dl pl and sl but the can do new apps for the 4

fiftyonecents
08-12-2014, 07:46 PM
man honestly the format for each game all combined into one , just will become a mess and cause the server to crash. overloaded , the servers can only handle x amount of active members at a time thus explaining why you cant always join others in the same town.

If I read your idea correctly I do kinda like where you are taking this, you can enter into any map with all the games on one spot and not have to log out and log into a totally different game just make it one huge mega game with millions of players and the game will never sleep, I totally get this, making a setup on that big of a level takes a lot a lot lot lot of preparation and a lot of servers to handle the high volume of players, wow it just blows my mind....lol ( kabooM!!!!! ) my brain...lol!!!

I like this idea , however I highly highly doubt you gonna find this on sts platform, not in the near future for that matter, just far too complex to set up especially when they are all developed independently.

one last note I just thought of, yeah not having to log out and stay on one page and just pick which game you wanna run that day yeah that's a good idea too, may revise your idea into this, and that may be a bit more on the do able side, just have tabs on the main menu to where you can select which sts game you wanna get involved in at that very moment and when you get bored and wanna hop on another get to the main menu and just click on which tab / game :) yes good idea.

nice thread bro

Schnitzel
08-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Just saying...that will take a LOT of space on people's phones.

Also, you have to keep in mind the stat differences. In PL, you have about 500-600 health and if a rogue from AL walked to Alterra (PL's map name), the rogue would be able to kill everyone without any difficulty. Also, each game has different graphics...

If you want to try the other STS games, just download from your device's app store (Google Play, iOS App Store, Chrome App Store)

Remiem
08-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Sadly this isn't really feasible. It's a nice thought, but each legends games is an evolution of the one that came before it. That means different code, different systems, different game mechanics and more. There is no way to know how putting all that code into one app might affect things. It could be scary. >.< Best to keep them separate to avoid any conflicts.

Guantess
08-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Tyvm anyways for support