PDA

View Full Version : RESPEC kits.

Gess
08-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Really simple, works just like elixir kits. Why do we not have those? 5 plat per kit and maybe add bundles or something.

fiftyonecents
08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
well , I don't wanna rain on your party bro , but sts has this option on your skills menu, it cost 5 plat to respect no more no less.

I do however like the idea of this option being available for purchase with gold though since the plat conversion to gold is equal to 1 plat = 1,000 gold , meaning you can buy from the store a respect kit with gold and plat just the same just within different menus.

I think you are onto something just need to get more feedback from the others.

Nice thread.

Gess
08-13-2014, 02:36 AM
well , I don't wanna rain on your party bro , but sts has this option on your skills menu, it cost 5 plat to respect no more no less.

With respec kits, every respec would still cost 5 plat. The only difference is that it will be tradeable (like elixir kits), so someone that doesn't have plat could still buy a respec off of the plat-user with gold. That's how elixir kits work, and how respec kits should work.

SacredKnight
08-13-2014, 02:39 AM
Gee Wiz, just earn the 5 plat with free offers or wait till a free respect weekend like the one we just had... No need to implement something like this for a matter so minor.

Instanthumor
08-13-2014, 02:59 AM
something like this for a matter so minor.

Minor? On my endgame mage, I used to respec at least ten times a day... And that thing adds up in the long run... It's not "minor"

SacredKnight
08-13-2014, 03:49 AM
Minor? On my endgame mage, I used to respec at least ten times a day... And that thing adds up in the long run... It's not "minor"

If you know what build to use in foresight there is no requirement to constantly edit it. I personally do I bit of research before I respec my character during either a free weekend or for five platinum, thus I only have to do it once. Besides, there are a lot more things that should be focused on rather then this, I do recall Madnex having a respectively large list of bugs.

Instanthumor
08-13-2014, 04:22 AM
If you know what build to use in foresight there is no requirement to constantly edit it. I personally do I bit of research before I respec my character during either a free weekend or for five platinum, thus I only have to do it once. Besides, there are a lot more things that should be focused on rather then this, I do recall Madnex having a respectively large list of bugs.

Easy for you to say... As a warrior you only need one build, that build pretty much works for any scenario. Mage? No no no... Besides, nothing wrong with suggesting something, that's what forums are for, no?

SacredKnight
08-13-2014, 04:51 AM
Easy for you to say... As a warrior you only need one build, that build pretty much works for any scenario. Mage? No no no... Besides, nothing wrong with suggesting something, that's what forums are for, no?

Yes, very true. I agree all in general, but....there has to be a definitive build for a mage PvE/PvP right? Or no..?

Bigboyblue
08-13-2014, 06:32 AM
I can't see why this shouldn't be added. STS has slowly been turning everything into a consumable item. They should also make rename kits and pet rename kits. It gives plat purchasers another safe way to convert plat to gold and it gives non plat players a way to do these plat exclusive things.

Soundlesskill
08-13-2014, 08:18 AM
Gee Wiz, just earn the 5 plat with free offers or wait till a free respect weekend like the one we just had... No need to implement something like this for a matter so minor.

If you are from a small country like myself, I do only have very few offers after turning plenty in already, and sometimes they don't even work!

Zynzyn
08-13-2014, 10:10 AM
Really simple, works just like elixir kits. Why do we not have those? 5 plat per kit and maybe add bundles or something.

Good suggestion. They should implement this.

+1

fiftyonecents
08-13-2014, 10:11 AM
So here is the deal, I have read every post from the top to here and gathered all the data, this topic of the trade able respect kit isn't worth the extra stress. Having extra Rename kit( not needed/not available) , and having a Respec kit ( not needed) has already been justified by '' Free Respect '' weekend and the very low 5 plat option available to use whether you buy or get free offers. So pretty much make a decision and use your good judgment to better help you decide if you want to wait for ''Free Respec '' weekend or use free plat offers for the F2P players :)

Instanthumor
08-13-2014, 12:26 PM
So here is the deal, I have read every post from the top to here and gathered all the data, this topic of the trade able respect kit isn't worth the extra stress. Having extra Rename kit( not needed/not available) , and having a Respec kit ( not needed) has already been justified by '' Free Respect '' weekend and the very low 5 plat option available to use whether you buy or get free offers. So pretty much make a decision and use your good judgment to better help you decide if you want to wait for ''Free Respec '' weekend or use free plat offers for the F2P players :)

How about no. How about just give us the respec kits.

Spell
08-13-2014, 12:30 PM
They are already giving us everything else for gold.why not respec kits? I like the idea a lot +1

Kakashis
08-13-2014, 12:31 PM
I'll +1 to this idea

Scry
08-13-2014, 12:53 PM
+1 really need it imo

Remiem
08-13-2014, 01:23 PM
This is a really great idea and one we've heard a few times. :) It's actually on the list as a possibility for future development. We think it would be a great addition to the game.

fiftyonecents
08-13-2014, 02:07 PM
How about no. How about just give us the respec kits.

How about ( LOL )

Valkiryas
08-13-2014, 02:19 PM
This is a really great idea and one we've heard a few times. :) It's actually on the list as a possibility for future development. We think it would be a great addition to the game.

Thanks! We really love respec!

fiftyonecents
08-13-2014, 09:28 PM
okay I must retract my statements I got more insight and now realize this would def be a win win.....I fell short sighted on this subject sorry I doubted you ..hahahah. It is actually and win win for all parties ( the stg , the plat users, and the f2p )

Nice going dude.

Caabatric
08-13-2014, 11:38 PM
Yes, very true. I agree all in general, but....there has to be a definitive build for a mage PvE/PvP right? Or no..?
Mage hybrid build = death in elite mobs nordr up. death against decent endgame pvpers
Good pve build gets owned in pvp same vice-versa. I had too use a 6 skill build too do both and even then i wasn't that effective in shuyal and up and pvp was okay i guess but still not as effective as good mages.

Love the idea :)

Instanthumor
08-13-2014, 11:47 PM

Not true. There are builds (notice the "s" in the word "builds" because there is more than one build for each situation) 1v1 (and vs each of the different classes), clashing (type of clash; difficulty level), TDM, elites, tombs, etc. So no, there is not one definitive build for a mage in pve/pvp..

Caabatric
08-14-2014, 12:34 AM
Kinda what I mean. Where as wars can use same build for everything mages need to switch out build or get 5-6 skill build for hybrid. This loses valuable passives

Zynzyn
08-14-2014, 01:02 AM

Thats great news, Remiem :) I would love to see this added to the game.

SacredKnight
08-14-2014, 02:06 AM
Not true. There are builds (notice the "s" in the word "builds" because there is more than one build for each situation) 1v1 (and vs each of the different classes), clashing (type of clash; difficulty level), TDM, elites, tombs, etc. So no, there is not one definitive build for a mage in pve/pvp..

It's a tough life for the little guy >_<

Kreasadriii
08-14-2014, 11:31 AM

Or make 2 slot for skills.
After respect, we fill the slot with 1 build for PvE only and 1 build for PvP only.. So we can just switch our skills build..
Just my opinion ;)

Zynzyn
08-15-2014, 04:22 AM
Or make 2 slot for skills.
After respect, we fill the slot with 1 build for PvE only and 1 build for PvP only.. So we can just switch our skills build..
Just my opinion ;)

This is a very good idea. There should be atleast 2 types of build we can have and switch between when required.