PDA

View Full Version : ===( Rise Of An Empire )=== Always recruiting :)

fiftyonecents
08-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Hello to all,

We are '' Rise Of An Empire '' and would like to invite you to join and nice laid back mature guild.

We are looking for mature players only.

No drama please, really takes the fun out of this awesome game when drama is about.

Our Guild is currently 600 strong , so come be apart of our team lets grow together :)

Lvls 25 and up are allowed here with us as to minimize the lower lvls that tend to beg and ask for gold, no offense to anyone reading this.

If you are looking for a laid back guild that is well rounded please post here to apply for a membership, we would love for you to join us here , we are always on the lookout for people with awesome personalities.

When we are not busy with our own activities , our officers love to be helpful if you need assistance on a map or help with a hard to kill boss, ask in guild chat once or twice no need to spam if we don't answer it isn't because you are being ignored trust me. Just be patient and we will get with you when anyone of us is available.

What is our goal here...... Our goal here in '' Rise Of An Empire '' is to maintain a smooth guild along with our Officers who are always looking to make the guild a better place. We wish to be top ten in the near future, if you want to be apart of a up and coming guild and help to build up this empire pls write to us here and we will be glad to have you as a member.

How to make officer here. Well lets just get this out of the way, Officer rank is not an easy task to achieve here, we carefully select our Officers and try to screen them best as possible to weed out any bad apples ( example: emotional people who will spam remove and ruin a guild ) Officers are '' Chosen '' here so try not to ask for officer, I will list below a few requirements needed for you to even be on our radar for consideration.

Officer requirements ( at a minimum )

1: Must be helpful
2: Must always remain professional
3: Must have mythic armor and helm fully upgraded
4: must have a minimum of 10,000 aps ( Paragon " title")
5: never use profanity in guild chat , lets remain professional
6: always report any issue's to the guild master before making your final decision
7: if anyone is writing perverted or foul language talk in guild chat you are authorized to kick on the spot

Recruiter requirements/ Members requirements:

1:Must remain professional.
2: Please refrain from using poor use of language in ( guild chat ).
3: If you have an issue with a fellow guild member please work it out on a map or in guild hall.
4: If you have an issue that cannot be resolved on your own please consult your OFFICERS for any advice on the matter, or speak with your GM ( basically any of your superiors on at the time.
5: If you are a RECRUITER and recruit new members ..only lvls 25 and higher please.
6: Please don't ask for gold from any members.
7: Please don't ask to borrow anyones lep pendant, we do not permit loaning items , as this will avoid any potential scams or mishaps with the end result of you not getting your lep back :(

GUILD MASTER:

FIFTYONECENTS

OFFICERS: ( each and every officer here had to ''earn'' his or her spot :) )

Skippleggday
Freoracher
Relapsing
Angelbabyg
Babami
Boltturner
Dietrootbur
Evilnick
Fiftysmage
Finarrfin
Fourthmeal
Galadhrriel
Mithrandyrr
Nickswarrior
Reveriee
Riseofaempire
Rootbur
Rubyfireclaw
Fiftytwocents
Shannkey
Rubysmurf
Sirumer
Thorninmy
Fiftyonecents
Ueveotadeo
XmadXhatterX
Zodiacnick
( A special thanks to all of my supportive Officers here with us, they do a fine job and are up to the Standards for being an Officer in any guild on this game in my opinion. )

OUR GUILD ACTIVITIES:

We love to do contest , and have small events hosted by our gm or our active Officers. If you have any new events or ideas you want to submit and or host with us come on in and have a ball. We can all learn a thing or two from each other and have a lot of fun with some neat events for the entire guild to get involved in.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your day :)

Best regards,

Fifty

Ishtmeet
08-13-2014, 01:24 PM
]Officer requirements:[/COLOR] ( at a minimum )

GL bro!
But, close the colour tag before the underline tag :)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

ShannKey
08-13-2014, 10:53 PM
Nice write up Fifty. We shall continue to grow as a whole and make Rise of an Empire the guild its suppose to be as we are already on our way. I lke your new sig. I gotta work on mine still been busy but I'll have one soon. Looking forward to all that is to come.

JazzyD
08-15-2014, 06:26 PM
Great write-up Fifty. Top 10? Let's aim for Top 5! No disrespect to any guilds currently ranked. I love it here!

FratmosFear
08-16-2014, 01:43 AM
I just popped in to say Hello.
So.. Hello :chuncky:
IGN (Champa)

Xenon85
08-16-2014, 06:00 PM
i like the post fifty good job