PDA

View Full Version : l61

Ziniq
08-12-2014, 06:06 PM
What is the best class for Lvl 61 Pvp I know it's a lot of money to get the Lvl 61 set but I might merch my way to get it
Is mage the best because I might try it out ?

Sheugokin
08-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Bear easiest but most expensive
Bird hard but least expensive
Lilith quite easy but quite expensive.

Based on your preferences. I have been playing mage PvP for so long so I feel more comfortable with mage as the starting. Then through observations I'll venture out to other characters.

NotYoCookiez
08-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Mage and Bear are kinda tied. Mages can kill a bird way easier than a bear can. But a good mage and good bear would be a pretty equal fight.

Impact
08-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Mage and Bear are kinda tied. Mages can kill a bird way easier than a bear can. But a good mage and good bear would be a pretty equal fight.

So, the most "balanced" lvl doesnt include foxes and rhinos being able to kill?

programmed
08-12-2014, 10:18 PM

Actually there's some good demo foxes and only a couple of rhinos but they are able to kill.

Lexlyde
08-13-2014, 06:31 AM

You mean endgame is balanced because everyone is able to kill?
Cmon... 61 is probably the most balanced level now, in FFA rhino is a beast they are not here to kill but take damages and buff team mates. Fox is a master of dps, he nukes more than a bird.
Remember those classes are MADE FOR FFA/CTF not 1v1 go system.

Impact
08-13-2014, 07:53 AM
You mean endgame is balanced because everyone is able to kill?
Cmon... 61 is probably the most balanced level now, in FFA rhino is a beast they are not here to kill but take damages and buff team mates. Fox is a master of dps, he nukes more than a bird.

But, there is a better and worse classes in terms of usability? You think a bird can just outmatch a lith mage? What Im trying to say is 61 might not be the most balanced lvl, imo even 51 with beckon stomp dodge dodge dex bears is more balanced then 61.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Impact
08-13-2014, 07:55 AM
But, there is a better and worse classes in terms of usability? You think a bird can just outmatch a lith mage? Also compare the population if foxes and rhinos to other classes, heck there are more birds then foxes and rhinos combines probably. What Im trying to say is 61 might not be the most balanced lvl, imo even 51 with beckon stomp dodge dodge dex bears is more balanced then 61.

Cavoc
08-13-2014, 08:21 AM

So are the other three classes.

Lexlyde
08-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Ofc a bird can master a lilith mage, ik a bunch of very good birds who can kill 61 mages easily.
At 51 only balanced thing is stuff, imo only hybrid classes are good at 51 but im an oldschool player and for me hybrid classes. Hybrid is only based dodge. If dodge=balance to you, i understand y we never agree.

NotYoCookiez
08-13-2014, 09:19 AM

demo foxes are actually really good. Mages and bears can have trouble with them. And rhinos are crazy tanks with demo set and a heal/party buff. Awesome for ctf. This level is pretty balanced. Only birds get the low end but if you are a good bird, you can kill any class.

Ofc a bird can master a lilith mage, ik a bunch of very good birds who can kill 61 mages easily.
At 51 only balanced thing is stuff, imo only hybrid classes are good at 51 but im an oldschool player and for me hybrid classes. Hybrid is only based dodge. If dodge=balance to you, i understand y we never agree.

Agreed

Impact
08-13-2014, 03:36 PM

Sooooo.... Orlock contains little dodge?

Guantess
08-14-2014, 11:18 AM
So are the other three classes.

Why u ve a nude woman on ur signature?

Cavoc
08-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Why u ve a nude woman on ur signature?

Why don't you?

Trenton
08-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Why don't you?
Why don't you?

Cavoc
08-14-2014, 06:10 PM
Why don't you?

http://i59.tinypic.com/1zr0xv5.jpg

Guantess
08-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Why don't you?

I am not vulgar

Cavoc
08-15-2014, 05:48 PM
I am not vulgar

So you're saying I am? Which, by the way, she's not actually naked.
If you have a problem with my signature, then that's your problem.
And if you think this gorgeous girl is vulgar, well, I'm not sure what to say to that.
Just don't look at my sig and go on with your life :)

Guantess
08-15-2014, 06:00 PM
So you're saying I am? Which, by the way, she's not actually naked.
If you have a problem with my signature, then that's your problem.
And if you think this gorgeous girl is vulgar, well, I'm not sure what to say to that.
Just don't look at my sig and go on with your life :)

Maybe ur idk
Idk many ppl with nude woman on their signature
I was jus asking
If u dont know what saying dont say
If u ve a signature its for showing it I go everdyday with my life

Burstnuke
08-15-2014, 09:15 PM
Sooooo.... Orlock contains little dodge?

Orlok* Bears need dodge to survive as well, and at 61 dodge isnt very op.

HarryBear
08-16-2014, 10:21 AM
I like to think that my 61 rhino was good. :p
Bears are almost impossible to kill due to the low crit of both Demo mace and Orlok sword sets, but then again you only die vs bears and most mages when you run out of mana. Then birds are easy for rhino ofc.
If you're going rhino though definitely get demo. And put points in str, dex, and int :)