PDA

View Full Version : Wow really?...

Pharcyde
01-17-2011, 04:15 PM
So I just played a game, it was 1v3 against THREE!! Dex birds with mega blasters. Thats not what I am complaining about, cuz it was my choice for joining. But THEY got mad at me for tree hugging/running while all three of them spawn killed and ganged me? Okay.. So I decided to tree hug and run some more and keep picking them off one at a time. I ended up winning 5 to 10 but wow.. All I have to say is wow... How can a group of three birds complain about running and tree hugging while they gang and spawn kill? Whatever I guess.. some people are just blind by their own jerk actions.

Zeus
01-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Pvp is a harsh world baby phar :). But ya people will be hypocrites, you just need to show them to shut up and move on :).

Kossi
01-17-2011, 04:16 PM
"i ended up winning 5 to 10 but wow"

- i know what you did there >.>

Pharcyde
01-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Pvp is a harsh world baby phar :). But ya people will be hypocrites, you just need to show them to shut up and move on :).

You think I didn't know that Parth? :D Why would I have joined and stayed in a game like that if I was wanting a free ride. I don't care about being pwned, its a chance to get better every time. I'm just ticked off that they had the huevo's to call ME a cheater. Most PvP'ers know that I never run/hide/cheat under most circumstances. I even take a few 2v1's or 3v1's just to give it a try. But when you spawn jump me, I am gonna do everything in my power to get that kill back.

Zerious
01-17-2011, 04:36 PM
You think I didn't know that Parth? :D Why would I have joined and stayed in a game like that if I was wanting a free ride. I don't care about being pwned, its a chance to get better every time. I'm just ticked off that they had the huevo's to call ME a cheater. Most PvP'ers know that I never run/hide/cheat under most circumstances. I even take a few 2v1's or 3v1's just to give it a try. But when you spawn jump me, I am gonna do everything in my power to get that kill back.

point taken... I learned something today :)

Ladylove
01-17-2011, 04:43 PM

Hehe huevos :)

Zeus
01-17-2011, 04:43 PM

I was joking phar :) I know you are pro in pvp, I do the same thing anyway as well. My objective is mainly to take out at least 1 before I die

Pharcyde
01-17-2011, 04:44 PM
I was joking phar :) I know you are pro in pvp, I do the same thing anyway as well. My objective is mainly to take out at least 1 before I die

I was too :D hence the smiley face yo.

Kingofhurtz
01-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Did u finally remember your old combo?!?!?!?!?

Edit: what'd wolf do???

Pharcyde
01-18-2011, 12:54 AM
Did u finally remember your old combo?!?!?!?!?

Edit: what'd wolf do???

Nope, I got a better one now though thanks to Ghost. I am still trying to break it in though.