PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Caves drop rate.

Pharcyde
01-17-2011, 05:09 PM
So right now we are kinda on the opposite extreme of 100% drop rate, the items are really hard to obtain now. I like it like this BUT there could be some changes to help the dungeon's playability.

1.) When you kill a boss, its kinda un-fufilling because you get like all whites, yellows and greens as drops. Maybe make it impossible to get these kind of items on a boss, but still keep drop rates the same.

2.) It is very expensive running the dungeon. I know you guys already bumped up the gold drop rates, so heres what I suggest. Add some rare drops to the boss that are not as rare as the shadow gear. Like maybe have the witch have a small chance to drop a laser wand. Or have the archer have a small chance to drop a sunblessed bow. This way people still get something to fund their dungeoneering and get the fufillment of a drop.

Like this, except you wouldn't need lucky elixir's and Lones strangely *cough* high luck :).

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/bcd981d5.jpg

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-17-2011, 05:29 PM
So right now we are kinda on the opposite extreme of 100% drop rate, the items are really hard to obtain now. I like it like this BUT there could be some changes to help the dungeon's playability.

1.) When you kill a boss, its kinda un-fufilling because you get like all whites, yellows and greens as drops. Maybe make it impossible to get these kind of items on a boss, but still keep drop rates the same.

2.) It is very expensive running the dungeon. I know you guys already bumped up the gold drop rates, so heres what I suggest. Add some rare drops to the boss that are not as rare as the shadow gear. Like maybe have the witch have a small chance to drop a laser wand. Or have the archer have a small chance to drop a sunblessed bow. This way people still get something to fund their dungeoneering and get the fufillment of a drop.

Like this, except you wouldn't need lucky elixir's and Lones strangely *cough* high luck :).

SB bow wtf.. lol..

Zeus
01-17-2011, 05:37 PM

I'm thinking if they made the drop rate just slightly less then what the destiny pinks are set at... That would be perfect. It would keep the prices stable while a good chance at a possible reward to the players that slaved a long time in the dungeons.

Pharcyde
01-17-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm thinking if they made the drop rate just slightly less then what the destiny pinks are set at... That would be perfect. It would keep the prices stable while a good chance at a possible reward to the players that slaved a long time in the dungeons.

Agreed. They should just make a whole new system to restore destiny and whipcord. Make them drop way less and just replace whites/greens/yellows with high gold drops. I'd like to get a 1-5k drop from a boss :D. System would go for ao3 too. I think we would see destiny going for 15k ea if this happened.

Lesrider
01-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Wait Pharcyde, you want them to remake destiny/fate/fortune and make them better? They already did that and we all blew a gasket bc suddenly our rare mirage robe was as effective as a metallic robe, with less armor!

Pharcyde
01-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Wait Pharcyde, you want them to remake destiny/fate/fortune and make them better? They already did that and we all blew a gasket bc suddenly our rare mirage robe was as effective as a metallic robe, with less armor!

no no no! I mean like make it so there isnt a 1/2 chance of getting a purple or destiny. Make destiny items drop 1/10 times. Then the other 9 times you will get gold 1k-5k. Clears up market flood and I think we would see destiny going for decent prices since its almost as effective as premium items.

Phoenixking
01-17-2011, 08:06 PM
I sold my glow yea i miss my glowstick:( im sad now i have to save up money:( i wanted to sell mage swords :(