PDA

View Full Version : Does it happens to you too?

Amadorbibidor
08-13-2014, 03:27 AM
I'm playing AL from like 4-5 months This game always spent like 3x more battery than others If I play without charger I can play like 80 min. With charger maybe 3 hours. I know it depends a lot of my device and it's very probably to be the fault of my phone but it is happening to somebody else?

Sent from my Sony Xperia U using Tapatalk

Energizeric
08-13-2014, 03:36 AM
Can't have those great graphics without using lots of battery power. My iPhone is the same way. However, iPad has a much bigger battery life and will last around 5-7 hours without being plugged in.

Jurmans
08-13-2014, 03:45 AM
With a charger I can play for an unlimited time, you have a weird phone if u charge that slow.

SacredKnight
08-13-2014, 03:47 AM
For me I can play on my Phone for about 2-3 hours on AL without the battery dying, charging though takes about an hour or only slightly more for zero. However I tend to play on my Tablet/Ipad/PC/Computer due to longer battery life and better gameplay :)

Ishtmeet
08-13-2014, 03:52 AM
I prefer Laptop for AL and mobile for forums.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Xeusx
08-13-2014, 05:52 AM
I prefer Laptop for AL and mobile for forums.

This. Infinite time play, lol.

toxorto
08-13-2014, 06:43 AM
You know the problem with the Android phones (Especially the Xperia phones) is that a lot of "useless" apps are running on the background so the battery is draining to fast... I could suggest you to download a app which close the apps on the background there are several apps on the playstore some of them have the option to clean youre ram every 1-2 mins or just to clean youre ram when you are opening a game ...you will see a big difference of youre battery life ^_^

Ishtmeet
08-13-2014, 07:53 AM
This. Infinite time play, lol.

Yes haha Laptop is best for games :)

Jurmans
08-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Yes haha Laptop is best for games :)

0.o playstation is best for gaming.

Ishtmeet
08-13-2014, 07:55 AM
0.o playstation is best for gaming.

-.-" How can someone on earth play AL on console?
I wish we could;)

Jurmans
08-13-2014, 07:56 AM
-.-" How can someone on earth play AL on console?
I wish we could;)

Would be cool if i could connect my device to my ps and put the game on my ps3:).

Ishtmeet
08-13-2014, 07:57 AM
Would be cool if i could connect my device to my ps and put the game on my ps3:).

I've played AL on my LED TV. By using a guide in AL guide section. Man, that was a great experience.
Can't bring TV in college tho :(

Jurmans
08-13-2014, 07:58 AM
I've played AL on my LED TV. By using a guide in AL guide section. Man, that was a great experience.
Can't bring TV in college tho :(

U can try taking a tv it's a new challenge;).

Ishtmeet
08-13-2014, 08:02 AM
U can try taking a tv it's a new challenge;).

Im here to study! Lol (maybe not)

dragon72926
08-13-2014, 11:40 AM
exactly

Iliketolol
08-13-2014, 12:32 PM
on samsung phones this problem is very common the phone goes 100 to 0 in about 2.5 hours... because of that huge 5' amoled full hd display and quad core beast processors..

the strange thing is that even when i connect it to charger, instead of increasing.. battery goes down slowly slowly..

after facing this problem i decided to find some tweaks without rooting phone and the result was satisfactory!

here are some of the tips how to solve this battery usage issue on samsung phones

1) Use lowest lvl for auto brightness(trust me its more than sufficient to play the game)

2) Enable power saving mode, this basically throttles down those quad core beast to 1.3ghz ( i have a 1.9ghz) ... and trust me i can play any game with cpu throttled down without a single frame drop! this saves a ton of battery!

3) during pvp or elites, go to settings and click on pixel double.. as we already have 1080p screens..there is a very slight difference in look of game but it does huge improvement in saving processing power.

4) when u find yourself at base and just want to relax or chat, go to settings and put battery saver to the top.. this will make game lag a bit, but it doesn't rlly matters when ur chatting... also it helps in solving overheating of phones

5) disable all bloatware apps that you dont use, it will slightly increase your battery.

Also i recommend not to play al on phone while its on charge, the heat will fry your battery! unless you got a good AC @_@

basketholic209
08-13-2014, 12:38 PM
on samsung phones this problem is very common the phone goes 100 to 0 in about 2.5 hours... because of that huge 5' amoled full hd display and quad core beast processors..

the strange thing is that even when i connect it to charger, instead of increasing.. battery goes down slowly slowly..

after facing this problem i decided to find some tweaks without rooting phone and the result was satisfactory!

here are some of the tips how to solve this battery usage issue on samsung phones

1) Use lowest lvl for auto brightness(trust me its more than sufficient to play the game)

2) Enable power saving mode, this basically throttles down those quad core beast to 1.3ghz ( i have a 1.9ghz) ... and trust me i can play any game with cpu throttled down without a single frame drop! this saves a ton of battery!

3) during pvp or elites, go to settings and click on pixel double.. as we already have 1080p screens..there is a very slight difference in look of game but it does huge improvement in saving processing power.

4) when u find yourself at base and just want to relax or chat, go to settings and put battery saver to the top.. this will make game lag a bit, but it doesn't rlly matters when ur chatting... also it helps in overheating of phones

5) disable all bloatware apps that you dont use, it will slightly increase your battery.

Also i recommend not to play al on phone while its on charge, the heat will fry your battery! unless you got a good AC @_@

Super awesome signature! Who made it? :)

Jurmans
08-13-2014, 12:42 PM

Indeed a cool sig:).

toxorto
08-13-2014, 12:42 PM

4) when u find yourself at base and just want to relax or chat, go to settings and put battery saver to the top.. this will make game lag a bit, but it doesn't rlly matters when ur chatting... also it helps in overheating of phones

THIS!!!!!

joydhillon
08-13-2014, 12:44 PM
The main reason why your battery goes down even on phone plugged in, is your wire , if it is a u.s.b cable that connects your charger to your phone.
Had to change mine several times as after continous usage those wires and chargers do tend to get ruined.
If you have a charger that doesnt support removable u.s.b i would suggest trying out a new charger.
As for your phone, rooting might not help as i have rooted mine but after removal of junkware still faced the same problem if proper wire wasnt used.
Hope this helps

toxorto
08-13-2014, 12:48 PM
The main reason why your battery goes down even on phone plugged in, is your wire , if it is a u.s.b cable that connects your charger to your phone.
Had to change mine several times as after continous usage those wires and chargers do tend to get ruined.
If you have a charger that doesnt support removable u.s.b i would suggest trying out a new charger.
As for your phone, rooting might not help as i have rooted mine but after removal of junkware still faced the same problem if proper wire wasnt used.
Hope this helps
Root can help only if you have a application which allows you to delete some apps you couldn't delete them before so the ram isn't so much in use..and with root you could also boost youre Prozessor to the Max...
And actually I don't think that to change youre charger helps...

Schnitzel
08-13-2014, 12:51 PM
You have an option:
More battery hours to play
OR
Better Frames Per Second

Go to settings, click the 2nd tab "game options 2" drag the battery saving option to the right.

You will get to play longer per battery charge, but will see that the screen doesn't move as smooth.

joydhillon
08-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Yep jus removed the junk apps that come pre loaded and ofcourse it wsnt any help for charging.. i did it to extend a bit of juice on my phone and well it did extended it to more than a day usage on normal.
But as for the charging what i think might have happend is that continous charge while playing A.L took a toll on the poor cable or second might be due to sudden voltage fluctuation it might have ruined it.

Iliketolol
08-13-2014, 01:54 PM

safai, hes the baws!