PDA

View Full Version : Good Build For Lvling

Lordryux
08-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Anyone can tell me where i put my skillpoints as i lvl up i really am bad at this game lol and its fun but i really dunno what to go with as i was lvling so i quit for a while now im back so if u can help id greatly appreciate it.

doomdoomdoom
08-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Anyone can tell me where i put my skillpoints as i lvl up i really am bad at this game lol and its fun but i really dunno what to go with as i was lvling so i quit for a while now im back so if u can help id greatly appreciate it.

What level are you now. Where do you have points currently?

Lordryux
08-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Uhhh I'm lvl 11 and I don't have any points spec for sum odd reason lol. So I guess I'm fresh again

doomdoomdoom
08-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Uhhh I'm lvl 11 and I don't have any points spec for sum odd reason lol. So I guess I'm fresh again

You might want to make sure you have disabled auto-levelling so you can pick where your power points go. You get 1 power point about once every other level. So you should get 1 point either when you hit level 12 or 13 (sorry I don't remember exactly which). I always recommend disabling auto-levelling so that you can put points in your passives. You definitely want to put a point in vitality/health. Putting a point there will add 100 points to your health.

deathbydesign
08-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Well said