PDA

View Full Version : Strategy

Reisclef
04-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Right, so I'm enjoying the game so far. However, with most groups I join, they all rush headlong into battle.

Sure that works fine at the moment, but on the higher levels, I'm sure it will be more difficult than just point and shoot.

Is it like class roles, mixed with party roles? I know the bear would be a tank, and enchantress a healer, but does that leave archers as DPS? Or are tanking and DPS relatively interchangeable?

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

mefiik
04-10-2010, 02:57 AM
you can do it like this:) i know few "clans" like this but i am playin in the new dungeons and every1 is playin on himself:) its just party and everybody is shootin and killin... but of course is better to have healer 2 archers and tank:)

Psiorian
04-10-2010, 11:08 AM
You're right. I posted something about class skills and the devs answered on the last page of these forums.

Basically they said that bears are tanks, archers main dps class, enchantress healer. Now those are the main roles for the classes, they can all dps and all be built differently depending on stats and skill allocation.

Generally, since there is no potion cool down, healers aren't needed as much i find.

EddyBumba
04-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Hell of a lot easier and cheaper with a healer. I know I prefer it

Reisclef
04-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Yeah, it's possible to solo, or go without a healer, but more difficult, definitely.

Cool! Glad to hear it! Anybody know if the item colours are like uncommons, rares, etc? I've seen grey, green, and oranges. Is there something there?

Revail
01-22-2015, 02:09 AM
Bruh.

Somemager
01-22-2015, 05:25 AM
Bruh.

Best necro? And i see an infraction coming your way good sir, good day.

Doframingo
01-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Right, so I'm enjoying the game so far. However, with most groups I join, they all rush headlong into battle.

Sure that works fine at the moment, but on the higher levels, I'm sure it will be more difficult than just point and shoot.

Is it like class roles, mixed with party roles? I know the bear would be a tank, and enchantress a healer, but does that leave archers as DPS? Or are tanking and DPS relatively interchangeable?

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Don't let em touch you.