Shadiiiii & predator

Topnotcher & jane

Centregy & xgra

Hazard & zeus

Bully&dirtyarry 7

Hardek & iady 1

Niightmarree & laveen

Kuwaab & prophasis

Note : 2 of the eliminated teams were brought back into the competition due to the lack of teams

any team that doesnt show up and play their by the end of the timer will be instantly Disqualified .

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140815T00&p0=24&fg2=80c2da&msg=Round+2+

radagan
08-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Zeus & hazard!! Eliminate them

Ishtmeet
08-14-2014, 12:28 AM
Xgra vs zeus! I wanna see thiss!!!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Ice
08-14-2014, 12:47 AM
Where is the video ?

Filthyness
08-14-2014, 01:12 AM
Where is the video ?

all the videos are gonna be uploaded after the tournament

Xeusx
08-14-2014, 02:15 AM
Shadi and Pred is totally freaking killers :O

Ice
08-14-2014, 08:11 AM
more interested for bully and arry

Filthyness
08-14-2014, 11:20 PM
Tournament is canceled

Xeusx
08-15-2014, 12:12 AM
Tournament is canceled
This is totally BS...but how?

Filthyness
08-15-2014, 01:04 AM
This is totally BS...but how?

Players not showing up .... no one seems to be interested , i postponed each round for +24 hours still they didn't show up

Ishtmeet
08-15-2014, 06:56 AM
GG

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Bully
08-15-2014, 07:00 AM
me n arry won vs hardek n iady 7-1 . wheres our prize ? zzzz

Endkey
08-15-2014, 07:17 AM
Personally guys..i wud suggest a 3v3 with each of the classes in the match...iady and hardek..no mage so no stuns..and with arrys pro skills and bullys awesome defense..it wudhave been really tough for any rogue to match up to them..so isnt it better to have each of the classes so its fair?

hercthegod
08-15-2014, 07:49 PM
:( Aw man was looking forward to watching it

Ice
08-18-2014, 12:41 AM
LOL this is BS.... players did show it.. you could have manage it properly....
you cant let them show up with like the way you wanted so you cancel it? very childish imo.
There is a word reschedule or could at-lest ask one officer to judge it while your offline the time zone they are online.

Anyways this is totally humiliation to the guild specially other guild joined the tournament.
I say Gm and officers should not allowed members to run a event like this.

Instanthumor
08-18-2014, 01:16 AM
you cant let them show up with like the way you wanted so you cancel it? very childish imo.
There is a word reschedule or could at-lest ask one officer to judge it while your offline the time zone they are online.

Anyways this is totally humiliation to the guild specially other guild joined the tournament.

I don't know about you, but I praise people like Filthyness for hosting such tournaments. Besides, what is it to you? Who are you to trash talk him for canceling HIS tournament because there was a lack of interest on the COMPETITOR'S part?

Ice
08-18-2014, 01:55 AM
I don't know about you, but I praise people like Filthyness for hosting such tournaments. Besides, what is it to you? Who are you to trash talk him for canceling HIS tournament because there was a lack of interest on the COMPETITOR'S part?

Well it was not luck of interest from the competitors part ( most of them are online ) you cant just cancel the whole tournament because 1 team cant make it. FYI there are 8 teams with 16 players in it. So 1 or 2 team is just 2-4 players.

Teams online on that day of event.
Bully and arry
hazard and zeus
Topnotcher & jane
hardek and lady
Niightmarree & laveen

Shadiiiii & predator - ( shadi was online that day - but pred is missing can simple give him a call on his mobile or buzz him in facebook )
But Rip dont know his details should have ask officers help!

Centregy & xgra -( xgras was online that day centergy was missing )

Kuwaab & prophasis - ( I dont know if they are online that time not on my FL list 50% chance online 50% no but i think kuwaab always go online at time like this.)

So basically the only missing players was predator and centergy. witch he can reschedule on the next day or later on while he let the other team fight.

Well im sure its not easy to organize this thing. but he should have ask for officers help on contacting them.

Robhawk
08-18-2014, 02:16 AM
me n arry won vs hardek n iady 7-1 . wheres our prize ? zzzz

Really ? Nice!

Xeusx
08-18-2014, 02:31 AM

Who the hell are you? You didn't annouce yourself to us, NOW do it.

Filthyness
08-18-2014, 02:58 AM
Well it was not luck of interest from the competitors part ( most of them are online ) you cant just cancel the whole tournament because 1 team cant make it. FYI there are 8 teams with 16 players in it. So 1 or 2 team is just 2-4 players.

Teams online on that day of event.
Bully and arry
hazard and zeus
Topnotcher & jane
hardek and lady
Niightmarree & laveen

Shadiiiii & predator - ( shadi was online that day - but pred is missing can simple give him a call on his mobile or buzz him in facebook )
But Rip dont know his details should have ask officers help!

Centregy & xgra -( xgras was online that day centergy was missing )

Kuwaab & prophasis - ( I dont know if they are online that time not on my FL list 50% chance online 50% no but i think kuwaab always go online at time like this.)

So basically the only missing players was predator and centergy. witch he can reschedule on the next day or later on while he let the other team fight.

Well im sure its not easy to organize this thing. but he should have ask for officers help on contacting them.

hmm ..

these are the teams who havent played their matches

A- xgra & cent

B- alhunterazeck & mentalyill

c- Juzzzzzzzzzam and asakku

so 6 players did not participate .... the second round had a timer after the timer was done not even a single match was played sorry but the tournament came in the wrong time

Filthyness
08-18-2014, 03:02 AM
they made 2 matches without me there and an officer was handling it :) , however its a total humiliation to me to " stalk " every team just as so to play their match ...

Filthyness
08-18-2014, 03:06 AM
@ice but i do understand your anger ... you were very excited to watch the tourny however im so sorry it didnt happen , i tried my best at least .

Ice
08-18-2014, 03:33 AM
Who the hell are you? You didn't annouce yourself to us, NOW do it.

Well i dont need to announce my self!

@ Rip -

A- xgra & cent - gras was online that time.

B- alhunterazeck & mentalyill - fortified in the 1st round.

c- Juzzzzzzzzzam and asakku - fortified in the 1st round.

in the 2nd round as i said it was all above;

anyways it dont matter now.

Filthyness
08-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Well i dont need to announce my self!

@ Rip -

A- xgra & cent - gras was online that time.

B- alhunterazeck & mentalyill - fortified in the 1st round.

c- Juzzzzzzzzzam and asakku - fortified in the 1st round.

in the 2nd round as i said it was all above;

anyways it dont matter now.

yes thats true but as you can see i set a timer of 12 hours for round 2 after the 12 hours came to and end none of the teams had played their match so i postponed it for 35 hours and after the timer ended again still none of the teams had played .

Ice
08-19-2014, 12:37 AM
yes thats true but as you can see i set a timer of 12 hours for round 2 after the 12 hours came to and end none of the teams had played their match so i postponed it for 35 hours and after the timer ended again still none of the teams had played .

lol was online all the time you did not even pm them who next. bully and arry waiting for your pm. same goes with fire and jane.

anyways. bye